Closed Thread

Old 09-17-2008, 12:01 AM   #91  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

I chickies, I feel like I need a sister hug
I went to the Doctor today and found out that according to his scale I gained 3#. Therefore he would not schedule my operation. I was so mad at myself. It wasn't like I didn't know what was going to happen if I didn't lose the weight. I goofed.
He has now given me six weeks to lose 13#
God knows that can be done. I have to quit the emotional eating. I want to do the food journal but would like to know where I can do it online. My hand hurts way too bad when I try to write.
Also, I remember Kenziemomma talking about a site that you can keep a food log and the site will track calories for you, do I have that right, if so can you please tell me the site again.
The doctor ask me to promise that I wouldn't look at the scale for six weeks. Well, I didn't promise, but lets just say I won't look at his.
He also told me not to eat anymore of my daughters cooking. And they gave DBF a good scolding for the fooding he has been getting me and not excerising with me.
Eventhough I feel disappointed in myself at least I know I have made some changes. With the help of all of you I have went from just thinking about losing weight to excerising at the very least three times a week.
Okay enough of my pouting
Lets get busy

Eny: It seems to be a pattern with your exercising slumps. I may be wrong because I am not watching you closely but it appeared to me that those excerise slumps come right around the time that you show some weight loss. Do I remember that correctly from the last challenge?

Kenziemomma: I am so sorry to hear your having a time management battle. Honey, trust me I have been there. Do your best, Do not put your health on the back burner. You want to make SURE you do something on a consistent basis that will move towards a healther you.

A shout out to all the Chicks and our Hen
Ya'll didn't run him away while I was gone did ya?

Last edited by Babygal; 09-17-2008 at 12:02 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:28 AM   #92  
Ruth

S/C/G: 98.0/95.5/69.0

Height: 173cm

Hello witchy poos! How are we all today?

Hey Eny, can I weigh in today instead of Monday? I don't want to wait in case I screw up over the weekend. Because guess what? As of this morning...199.3!

Woohoo! The first time under 200 in about 15 years, I think! I'm so excited. I just need to focus and keep going until Monday. I won't really change my day, that would defeat the whole purpose, wouldn't it?

Cheers girls!
Old 09-17-2008, 01:03 AM   #93  

Ok guys just wanted to drop in and say hello. I've had my parents visiting from across the country and we did a mini vacation plus it was my little boys first birthday! All in all I think I did pretty well with staying OP. My mom is a great cook so I did have some dinners I just could not resist and I really didnt get a lot of exercise other then walking around but I jumped right back in today I'm still going.

I was excited to see that team Dracula seems to be having a great week! Yeah!

TORI
Old 09-17-2008, 02:55 AM   #94  

S/C/G: HW 185/SW 170/CW 132/GW 125

Height: 5'6.5"

Hello all, just thought I'd drop in quickly before I head to bed. Got in a ninety minute workout tonight . Why on earth is it so hard to START working out when you know it feels so good afterwards? Sigh, I really need to work on this!

OK -- BEDTIME! See you all tomorrow.
Old 09-17-2008, 03:04 AM   #95  

S/C/G: HW 185/SW 170/CW 132/GW 125

Height: 5'6.5"

Babygal - I know you're disappointed but hang in there, Miss! I wish I could help you out with that site you're looking for, but all I can offer you is a . Good luck girl, we all know you can do it!

Last edited by Lucy London; 09-17-2008 at 03:04 AM.
Old 09-17-2008, 06:56 AM   #96  
BlockHead =)

Babygal - I wonder if it's the Daily Plate that you're looking for to track your cals and exercise? thedailyplate.com Good luck to you!

Primm - that's awesome!! You rock!!

Tori - way to go minimizing "the damage" during the visit and getting right back on track!

Lucy - I totally relate. I feel so good after I work out but it can be sooooo hard to get going.

I LOVE this thread, you are all so inspiring. We are all doing so well.
Old 09-17-2008, 07:35 AM   #97  

S/C/G: 195/188/145

Height: 5'3''

Primm-Goodjob!

Babygal- Im sorry your so frustrated. It will get better in time. Emotional eating is a hard thing to quit, its like an addiction, I know exactly what you mean about that. I am an emotional eater myself. 13pds in 6 weeks is doable. You can do it! Good luck!
Old 09-17-2008, 07:46 AM   #98  
Ruth

Thanks guys! I'm pretty excited, as you can see.

Heather, you and I are on the same team in this challenge and TBL! How cool is that?
Old 09-17-2008, 08:01 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 214/210.4/140

Height: 5'5"

Congrats Primm!
Old 09-17-2008, 09:05 AM   #100  
At it again

Sorry you're having such a hard time, Babygal, but WTG for continuing to try. 13 lbs in 6 weeks is absolutely doable! I use fitday.com to track my weight, food, and exercise and have found it to be a really helpful tool.

Congrats Primm; I can only imagine how thrilled you were to look down at the scale to see that! (I'm hoping to experience that thrill soon for myself!)

Tori, it's great that you did so well while your folks were visiting and you were out of your routine. And I'm really impressed that you jumped right back on the wagon.

Those of you who are loving exercise - I wish I could catch some of your enthusiasm!!! My son is going to move my stationary bike into my office. Having the bike in the basement doesn't seem to be helping these days. Hopefully, staring at it all day will motivate me.

Have a great day everyone! Go Team Skeleton !
Old 09-17-2008, 09:06 AM   #101  

Height: 5'6

Hey chickies. I've been missing for a few days now. MAJOR ugly bad drama going on in my life. I just kind of went silent for a few days to wrap my head around everything and pick myself back up. But I'm still here! I'm still going to weigh in on Friday. Things look good in that department.

Any prayers or positive thoughts you can send my way, please do. I need them.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:17 AM   #102  
Ruth

Hi Vivien. Hope everything works itself out for you.

Lots of positive vibes, chicky. Keep in touch.
Old 09-17-2008, 10:29 AM   #103  
In love with...THE GYM!!

S/C/G: 243/213/150

Height: 5'8"

Babygal.. . You can totally do this! We all know it! I use sparkpeople.com for my food and exercise logging. I really love it.

Vivien, so sorry about whatever you might be going through. Thinking of ya and hoping it all turns out.

Lucy, way to go on 90 mins of exercise! Keep it up!

Watched biggest loser last night and I couldn't sit still! I felt guilty sitting still! 40 minutes on treadmill this morning, I felt rubbery when stepping off lol. Workout dvds just didn't appeal to me today, but knew I had to do something.

Hope you all have a great day!
Old 09-17-2008, 11:32 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 198/155/150

Height: 5ft6"

Hi Everyone~I am feeling better today. I still have a lot of gas, but no cramping. I am going to eat some breakfast when I am done here. Thank you all for you kind words. I was able to sleep last night!!!!!!! I am going to do a mild workout today, get back in the groove again. I still want to weigh 170ville Monday!!!

Vivian~Sending you ((((H U G S)))) and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I hope things get better for you PDQ.

Irish whispers~Are you feeling better today?? Hope so!

Babygal~You can do this!! We are here for you.

Everyone have a wonderful good OP day. Catch you all later. Pat
Old 09-17-2008, 11:49 AM   #105  
You need me!

Height: 5'7"

Hello all.

well, i hope you feel better Dixiemae. im cramping real bad as well today.

Im willing jumping off the wagon today. my grandma is having a b-day party today and i told her i would eat her cake and homemade meals. Oh, give me strength.Its going to be hard.
Im trying not to weigh myself as much either. It brings me down when i see the scale not moving every time i step onto it.
Closed Thread