Old 09-14-2008, 10:37 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

MTIG- WTG!!!!! MTG!!!! You are the motivation I am needing right now!

HolyT- I have family members who are living with addiction. Hard stuff.

JellyB- I'm with you with the sleep thing. My two year old was up about 8 times last night and isn't napping today! I'm also with you in being knocked off track. Exhaustion will do that to you!

JCat- Thinking of you

WantingTo- Love your indoor triathalon idea!

This weekend has been a bust for me. I walked 3 miles Thursday evening and yesterday a.m and sabatoged it all with pizza Friday night- couldn't stop at 1 slice, Maltese- so addictive, chips, mini-doughnuts, chips and beer last night while palying Scrabble, two diet coles etc. Today I have a serious junk food hangover and it looks like tomorrow will show that I found the #3 that I lost. I just can't get focussed to lose these last 10-12 pounds and I've been fighting with the same 2-3 for months and months!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 03:03 PM   #62  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Jeni ~ So glad Grandpa is awake and responsive! Mega to you and yours.

HT ~ I shall keep my evil thoughts to myself.

WTG Mtig!

Jelly ~ I know exactly what you are feeling. For some reason, everyone and their mama has been calling me or coming over at 2 in the damn morning, just when I am at the point of deep sleep, to vent about all their problems. I love my friends and I know they need me so I don't *****, but I do let them know not to expect me to be Miss Sunshine after 2 hours of sleep.

Grazer ~ I'm in the same boat as you except for mine is the first 10-12 lbs, not the last!

I just found out that I am on the RED team for the BL challenge and that makes me very happy. For those who don't know, red is my absolute favorite color and several of my good 3FC friends are on my team too so I see that as a sign of good luck.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 07:16 PM   #63  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Height: 5'4"

Wink

Shari- I saw your name on the Red Team list. Mother Mavis is on our team also. I am going now to see if I can post my dates on the weigh-in thread. Have you done this before? Our team will rock!!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:19 PM   #64  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Mtig ~ This is my first BL challenge. I don't watch Biggest Loser but I needed a boost and decided to give the challenge a shot. Go Red Team Go Red Team!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:27 PM   #65  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

way to go Jlea.....i'm trying to get myself motivated and moving. I ordered my halloween costume...it should be here i'd say tomorrow. I know that if i just get up off my butt and get moving I'll be ok.

I need to plan meals while doing schoolwork. Ugh, I'll be so glad when I'm done.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 09:45 PM   #66  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

Well I got SOME sleep last night. I fell asleep sitting up in a chair in the livingroom. I woke up this morning still sitting straight up in the chair in the livingroom. I got up to pee and couldn't hardly move my feet. I looked down and they were like 3 times their size. It scared the crap out of me. I'm guessing it was because I was sitting with my feet on the floor and not propped up. The swelling is gone now thank you Jesus! I can't wait to get back to eating right and exercising tomorrow. I was going to get back to it today , but woke up with the power off and a tree down in the yard. We had 80 mph winds during the night and this morning. Anyway, I just feel like crap eating this junk food and setting in the chair all evening. I feel so much better when I'm taking better care of myself.
My weigh in is going to suck tomorrow, but it will be a lesson learned.

Jen-I'm glad you husband's grandfather is doing better. Hopefully things get better from here on out.
Grazer- What is it with these last few pounds?!! I have the same problem!! I work all week or close to and then screw it all up on the weekend. I have gained and lost this same 10 pounds for a year now. Will this vicious cycle ever end?!!
Lea-sounds like we share the same friends..lol.
Holy-Kudos to you for being there for your friend. You reallly know who your true friends are when the going gets tough. I'm sure your friend is really grateful for you.
My W.E.E.D. for tomorrow:
W-64
E-pilates, bike for 20, and gazelle for 20
E- keep journal stay between 1000-1200 cals
D-Take it one day at a time
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2008, 05:28 AM   #67  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...87#post2361887
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote