Couch to 5K Challenge - Week 3!

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I haven't gotten my W3D3 in yet, I'm going to try to squeeze it in today, but I'm seriously thinking of staying at week 3 one more week Faux. I just don't feel like I'm "comfortable" doing it yet, and like you said I don't want to push too hard too quick, and end up quitting the whole thing. So, we'll see how it goes...
  • okay, cool, Wendi. Well, we can give it a try tomorrow and see if we make it and decide from there! have a good day tomorrow everyone!! and good luck with week 4!!!!
  • Question for you guys: I didn't manage to get my W3D3 in... should I go ahead and try W4D1, and see how it goes, or hit W3D3 and try to do W4 later this week?

I'm tempted just to see what happens in W4...
  • Try week four and see how it goes!!
    You could even do your day three week three today and start in on week 4 tomorrow. Your choice!!
  • Yeah, I think I'm going to go for it. I run on a treadmill, so there's always the stop button =) Are you onto W4 today too?
  • Well i'm gonna give it a go. I'm still pretty wore out when I do week 3.. but i'm gonna give it a try. I know I will be moving at slower than a snail's pace... but no harm in giving it a go!! I will let you know if i plan on staying at 3 or sticking with 4!
  • =D I'll cross my fingers for both of us! Either way, W3 or W4, it's still further than we were going three weeks ago!
  • Most definitly!!!
  • Crazy busy! Won't be on much, will check in later, lots of people in house, will probably get a little behind, but will catch up and get back to burnin my butter!!
  • Hey everyone...mind if i join in?? I'm done my first two weeks..finished w2d3 today...I did day 2 wed past so had a few good days rest in between....wondering if i should just go ahead and start Week 3 tomorrow...the thought of running for 3 minutes is a little scary but I am willing to give it a try..I also have a little chest cold which makes it a bit harder for breathing but I'm not going to let it stop me!