Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2008, 09:18 PM   #46  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

to all you losers
MommaKenzie keep it moving you are doing great
Lunabelle: ya go girl
Eny: Don't you worry you just keep looking good and everything will fall in place. Stay FOCUSED
I am finally comfortable posting my loss since the scale has maintained for a week. I made my last min. goal of losing those two pounds. I am 228.
thanks to everyone for all the motivation and encouragement.
Old 08-28-2008, 08:41 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

- You're doing AWESOME! My scale's been on a backslide.

I definately not hitting goals.. but that's what happens when you eat like crap and don't work out!!! I have to change that!
Old 08-29-2008, 11:57 AM   #48  
PHILLIES - WS CHAMPS!

S/C/G: H: 265/S: 263/C: 213/ G: 150

Height: 5'8

I did my last weigh in for this challenge today since I have TOM and I'm already bloating. I didn't want the bloat to affect my numbers. I'm at 223, 2 lbs below my goal and my starting point for the next challenge.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:21 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Eny - you sound so determined for TBL I hope your on my team...LOL!!

Hey when I was pregnant I took a test and it said negative and the next week it said positive. I was already pregnant when I took the 1st one just not pregnant enough...does that make sense? I no TOM in another week take another test!!
Old 08-30-2008, 06:25 PM   #50  

Well I'm going to the Gyno on Thursday - and if I haven't started by then I'm going to get a blood test done! I'll probably take another one in the morning - since still nothing. But honestly there's a lot going on - so I'm not sure that now would be the good time for it anyhow!

I've been COMPLETELY off track! I haven't even come CLOSE to journaling my cals... and really I'm scared to! I WILL get some exercise in! I HAVE TO!!!

Joe and I decided that we're going to actually get married in a FEW WEEKS!! AHHH!!!! I'm thinking first weekend of October. Partly because we don't want to wait, and partly because I think it'd funny to say 10-4

So I'm wondering if I can drop #30 in 4 weeks! I'm sure not - but I'm really going to have to BUST A*S to lose AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE by then! MEL - I'm BEGGING you to keep on me - and to be my constant reminder!!! DON'T GIVE UP ON ME!!! I'm tempted to give you my personal email and phone # in case I miss a day here!

TBL is going to be KEY for me!!! I HAVE TO BUST MY BUTT!!!
Old 08-30-2008, 09:51 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Eny ~I doubt seriously you would lose 30 lbs in 4 weeks....it wouldn't be healthy for one thing and for another thing you would probably be a zombie at your wedding! LOL! You know Eny just enjoy this time you have....knowing your marring the man you love and your gonna be a real family! Enjoy planning your wedding.....try planning in your head while you exercise....for example if your thinking of what colors you want to pick...take a 30 min walk/jog and tell yourself you have to pick your colors by the time you get back...if in 30 min you don't know your colors still...keep going until you at least have it narrowed down....this way you are thinking about your wedding and plannin for it while exercising...also it would really help if you had a friend walk with you and help talk to you about your plans...

One thing I think I have learned is that I'm going to stop putting these time limits on my weight loss....it just makes me wanna give up when I don't get to it. I really like these little challenges and stuff we do so much better than just saying I have to reach my goal by a certain date.....you could definately lose about 10 - 12 lbs by the time the wedding gets here!

I'm so happy for you! Hang in there....this wedding may be just the motivation you have been needing!!!

P.S. I will be looking forward to your halloween challenge in the next few days!!
Old 08-31-2008, 09:08 AM   #52  

I was Just thinking that I'm going to start the Halloween thread today! So here's the link:http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...76#post2341076

I've COMPLETELY backslid the last few weeks - as you all know! But this morning I started over COMPLETELY! I weighed in at #189.6!!!! I SWORE to myself I would NEVER EVER see a #190 on the scale - and this morning was WAY too close for comfort!!! AHHH!!!!! I'll see you all in the Halloween Challenge. I'm going to go update my signature for the new challenge!

I have 4 weeks until the wedding - and although #30 is impossible - #10 is doable!!! I'd LOVE to be in the #170's for my Wedding!

AHHH - I'M GETTING MARRIED!!!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 09:25 AM   #53  
At it again

OK, I looked on the Acronym thread (which I was very happy to find!), but didn't find 'TBL'. Can someone help a newbie?
Old 08-31-2008, 09:38 AM   #54  

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmc9142 View Post
OK, I looked on the Acronym thread (which I was very happy to find!), but didn't find 'TBL'. Can someone help a newbie?
TBL = The Biggest Loser. It's the challenge that mimmicks the show.
Old 08-31-2008, 10:10 AM   #55  
Turbo Girl!

S/C/G: 185/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

172 AFTER an entire day OUT and eating out all day yesterday! i'm so proud!
Old 08-31-2008, 02:56 PM   #56  

I will weigh in for this challenge tomorrow to have an officialy closure weight - even though i know I'm ending HIGHER then what I started!!! AHH!! Oh well - here's to KEEPING IT GOING!!!!

I'll probably close this thread tomorrow afternoon... so come and find us in our new challenges! Together we can do this!!!
Old 09-02-2008, 11:02 AM   #57  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

I couldnt weigh in yesterday, but I'll be doing my official end of challenge weigh in at 12.
Old 09-02-2008, 12:16 PM   #58  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

Just did my ending weigh in... 161

Its not perfect, but I really did well at the beginning. My goal for our next challenge is to keep up the momento throughout.
Old 09-02-2008, 01:21 PM   #59  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

Chicks my scale said 227 and just to add yesterday I looked great for the holiday.
Eny: So I hear your getting married. U go girl.
I am running late for work will talk later at the new site.
Closed Thread