Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2008, 11:29 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Sorry I disappeard for a few days. I'm back though! I'm feeling better, and coping a little better. i've had my 2 MAJOR off days - and yesterday went MUCH better eating wise. Today is good too. I WILL do day one of level 2 of 30 day shred tonight. I have to stop letting life get in the way of my best laid plans - There will always be hills and valleys - but the valleys don't have to be black holes!

Baby - I feel you on the #2 thing. I've been between #185.6 and #188.8 for a month now! I keep sabotaging myself when I get close to goal! I WON'T DO THAT ANYMORE! I Am going to fight myself through this one!

I have to focus on getting some work done now - then I check back with my girls. Oh I updated the talley post... so if any of you have changes/additions let me know! I think it helps to see where we are! 2 weeks girls!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 11:52 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Eny - glad to see you back! I hear you on life getting in the way sometimes...LOL!!

Babygal - no way I'm getting a 4.0 this semester...I have 20 hours! LOL
Old 08-20-2008, 01:04 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

I forgot what I started with, but my Labor Day goal was to be below 195. I think I was 200.5 when I started with this thread. Today I'm 195.6, so my new goal before Labor day is to be at or below 193.

I have had a moderately successful last few days--eating off plan a couple of them (but mostly just for a meal, not the entire day, except last Friday), and not exercising 3 out of the last 7, but still heading downward, so can't complain. On days that I'm doing well, I do Really well, sometimes having two work-outs same day (gym and swimming, or swim and walking) and that is helping me stay on track.

The timing of Labor Day is a bit tricky, as we will be gone a few days for vacay and also have company for a few, but I think I can make it!
Old 08-20-2008, 09:43 PM   #19  

modcat ~ congrats on being so close to your original goal! Good luck on your new one! You can do it. It's okay to slack a little on your plan...it will keep your body guessing and keep you from plateauing.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:31 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 230/179/150

Height: 5'7"

Momma: Yeah you know that has maybe been one of the biggest lessons I have learned this time around. Not to beat myself up about not being "perfect", b/c in actual fact, it sometimes help to shake things up a bit, to not be soooo faithful to a strict diet/exercise plan. Of course, I do try, every day. But the main thing is--I don't despair and give up if I have a poor day or even two or three in a row. Now that I am weighing myself all the time--I am finding it sometimes made no difference. So I pick myself back up and start again tomorrow.

For some reason, I am more forgiving of myself now. Weird. Maybe connecting with others going through the same thing truly is the key.
Old 08-21-2008, 08:26 AM   #21  

I'm with you mod. I'm getting back on the horse (so to speak) and I'm NOT beating myself up over the last few days of not working out. I'm just going to pick up where I left off. Sure, I won't finish the 30 day shred in 30 days - but I WILL finish it!

I'm still aiming for this goal... I CAN DO IT!!!
Old 08-21-2008, 10:25 AM   #22  

mod - EXACTLY!!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Eny - yes you can do it!!!! I'm not gonna get the 30 day shred done in 30 days either! Don't worry! I just decided that at least I'm doing it...LOL!
Old 08-21-2008, 06:50 PM   #23  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

the doctor scale changed it said 228lbs. I don't beleve it but it changed. I believe mine which says I am still 230. I am excited b/c it has been so long since I seen his scale change with me up on it.
Either way it goes I am going to make mine say 228 before Labor Day, how about that for a last min. change.

Sexybroke: I looked at your updated pics you are doing great, keep up the good work and you shall reap great rewards.

I really want to walk but I am so sleepy, I will take a nap and get up and do a yoga video.
Old 08-21-2008, 07:45 PM   #24  

HOW AWESOME FOR YOU!!! I'm GEEKED FOR YOU!

momma - here's to Level 2!

everyone else - how's it going????
Old 08-21-2008, 10:24 PM   #25  
Turbo Girl!

S/C/G: 185/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

i'm ok with not hittin 164 for LD, just not going to happen. but I REALLY want to hit 175 this one little stubborn pound needs to shoo!!
Old 08-22-2008, 01:38 AM   #26  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

Okay Lunabelle what can we do to get rid of one pound? I got two to get rid of but one at a time will do, so, I am willing to work a plan with you in order to lose one this coming week. What we gonna do?

Didn't get to sleep, BF came over and I ended up staying awake, then prior to him leaving we got into a nasty conflict. O well Men need to realize that emotional and verbal abuse is as serious as physical. I'm not allowing any of it to have an active roll in my intimate relationship. Name calling when angry is still verbal abuse (even when I do it in retaliation).
Old 08-22-2008, 09:25 AM   #27  

Babygal - those last pounds will go soon! You still going to the gym?

Enygal - Lets do another 30 day shred level 2 today!!

Lunebell - I'm stuck too....maybe it has something to do with the moon!!! LOL Seems like we all plateau around the same time!
Old 08-22-2008, 09:38 AM   #28  

Momma - I'm in - but I have to tell you I never knew how much I HATE planks! Yesterday was a KILLER! I was sweating like a pig after the first circut of strength!!!

Luna - Let's get that stubborn pound off! I'm still pushing to hit my goal... but I've been stuck gaining and losing the same #3 for a MONTH! I Have to hit my goal - just to get past this plateau!!! AHH!!!

Baby - Boys are DUMB! and I COMPLETELY agree with the verbal abuse issue. I know that Joe and I fight on that one as well. He is getting a TON better though. I think telling him that either he shapes up or I'm gone really sunk in. He's been completely different lately. I hope that these are permenant changes though, and not just a honeymoon period. My gaurd is still up some. I appreciate the fact that he's willing to change at all though... progress not perfection.
Old 08-22-2008, 10:47 PM   #29  

Eny - yeah I told you it would help you with your push ups....your in plank position alot in level 2...I hate that about that level....it is so hard for me cause my stomach is in the way and I feel like my range of motion is limited
Old 08-23-2008, 09:32 AM   #30  
Turbo Girl!

S/C/G: 185/ticker/150

Height: 5'2"

The two different scales are saying two different things!! Investing in a new scale before I touch my ticker. lol. sooo, 2 nsv's between today and yesterday.

yesterday I walked a LOT probably 3 miles? a lot of it being speed walking to keep up with my dad on his scooter. and I wasnt very out of breath or tired! yes!!

today I was telling the boyfriend about how I wasnt going to breakfast with my dad because I didnt feel like eating bad 2 days in a row. and he asked me how I stay so motivated with diet and exercise! I had the BIGGEST smile on my face hearing him ask that!! yes!!!

so my usual scale is saying 176 (no gain no loss) but the other scale is saying 172? (I weighed myself on both just the other day and they said the same thing.)

thats it, new, more accurate scale! asap.

great job girls lets keep going!!
Closed Thread