Old 08-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #31  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies. Just wanted to pop on and say Hey. The day went normal. Actually better than normal, for me. I pretty much stuck to my guns and only did my regular stuff (which btw is twice the amount the other operators in the same position do) I did do one thing out of the ordinary. I pulled out our sugar bags from the racks. eek. I HATE driving the forklift. I mean I REALLY HATE driving the forklift. I can do it. but I don't do it often. I have never unloaded the racks before. EEEK I was terrified. But I pulled off two of the three I needed. Of course the smartA$$ cheering section in the back made my nerves worse. But my WONDERFUL mechanic pulled out the third (mostly because the rack was messed up and he had to fix it. He asked if I wanted help earlier but I said no I HAD to do it sometime. LESSON OF THE DAY: ALWAYS SAY YES WHEN IT COMES TO OFFERS OF HELP WHILE ON THE FORKLIFT!!!!! Ok I am rambling I am totally exhausted right now and want a shower. but I have to go pick up the Wii which is about 45 minutes away. My sister is going with me because she is dropping her son off with my mom for the weekend. Then I think we will go out for a bite to eat. Ok shut up and go. SEE YA tomorrow.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 09:58 AM   #32  
Calorie Counter

Hi again ladies! Well we got our Wii set up and played a bit. It looks like it will be a lot of fun. I didn't get to bed till 11 last night and I did not get up for my workout today. I just was simply too tired. I might try and go after DH gets off of work, but I doubt it since I will have my nieces. I do think I will get up and go tomorrow though.

I have 2 weeks to get down 3 pounds. Heck I will settle for 2.5 that will put me in the 140's. The good/bad news is I am home for the next 4 days. good news? I should be able to get in good workouts, bad news I have more opportunity for mindless eating.

Sorry I am not getting to personals these days. Tommy is getting up, gotta run.
Old 08-08-2008, 03:13 PM   #33  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Just a quick pop in.

I WENT TO THE GYM TODAY! I feel so good! I wish we could just remember this "high" you get from a killer workout so we could get motivated to go all the time. Again, it was just the mindset to go, do your 30 min cardio and if you still want to go back home, go ahead. But today I stuck with it! Did upper body routine, abs and then 40 more minutes cardio! Go me!

I work tonight, but guess what? They didn't need me last night, and I got called off! good thing, since I was in that hormone funk. I felt better when I woke up and I definitely feel better since exercising.

I think it's going to rain.

Shower time. xooxoxo Have a great weekend ya'll!
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2008, 05:27 PM   #34  
Calorie Counter

Guess what. I got a Wii Fit. I haven't tried it yet, but they got a shipment of 4 in at the store so I went for it. I want to lose those few pounds every little bit helps. If I can get in a decent workout before work that will help. Off to try it out now! Oh and I actually saw 151 on the scale today!

Last edited by jcatron243; 08-08-2008 at 05:27 PM.
Old 08-08-2008, 10:18 PM   #35  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

If i have time i'm still trying to find one I'll try to find one this weekend. How come I go on vacation and I can't even leave on time? I worked a bit of overtime because as usual, everyone else left ahead of me, and there was no one else to complete the work. Sheesh!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:07 AM   #36  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Default Can You Dig It? (ummm, yes I can:)

Saturday In The Park

Saturday in the park
I think it was the Fourth of July
Saturday in the park
I think it was the Fourth of July
People dancing, people laughing
A man selling ice cream
Singing Italian songs
?
Can you dig it (yes, I can)
And I've been waiting such a long time
For Saturday

Saturday in the park
You'd think it was the Fourth of July
Saturday in the park
You'd think it was the Fourth of July
People talking, really smilin'
A man playing guitar
Singing for us all
Will you help him change the world
For today

Slow motion riders fly the colours of the day
A bronze man still can tell stories his own way
Listen children all is not lost
All is not lost

Funny days in the park
Every day's the Fourth of July
Funny days in the park
Every day's the Fourth of July
People reaching, people touching
A real celebration
Waiting for us all
If we want it, really want it
For the day . . . . . .
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:14 AM   #37  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Crazy Week From **** Beloved WEED'ies . . . but I've read all your Posts and feeling the cyber-bond, yo.

Don't buy a Toyota shari - tx in advance from this autoworker! Glad you're meeting new friends and neighbors & getting out!

Hang in there nchellie Glad you got a workout in! I haven't in ages . . . . we really are sooooo alike - I relate to all of your emotions and thoughts. Must be genetic pre-disposition? jcat continues to be an inspiration!

Hugs to All! (Great to see you MotherM!) Can't believe I'm awake - off to a Bowling Party then a Rams related football party down in the country/Bro's Bar - You'll have a BALL at Camp holyT - Gosh you SO deserve a FUN TIME!

ttyal . . .
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 10:18 AM   #38  
Calorie Counter

The Wii Fit is pretty cool. HolyT I just happened to be in the right place at the right time. Although costco had gotten a bunch the night before, my mom and sister each bought one.

Going swimming today with the kiddos. It will be fun. I need to make it earlier to go for a little run.

Normal day off WEED
Old 08-09-2008, 02:17 PM   #39  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I'm up and at em! I got home this morning at 7:30 fell right asleep, set the alarm to get up and go to the gym, and I GOT UP! Usually saturday mornings just equal turn off alarm and go back to bed. But the kids were unusually noisy today. Here we go.

Here's a sad story, I don't know why I want to tell it....my patient came in last night complaining of a Wii injury, thinks she pulled a muscle or something in her leg while doing Wii Fit....x rays showed she has a cancerous tumor in her thigh bone. How awful!

Mike's sister called yesterday, saying she misses the kids and could they baby sit tonight for a few hours!? Um? OKAY! Of course here we are, scratching our heads, no idea what to do alone? I'm sure it will involve dinner (maybe wings and beer? ) and a movie? But there isn't anything out I'm dying to see, probably the Dark Knight movie??? I'd of course like to go play cards but think DH would be annoyed if I asked, but wouldn't it be cool if he offered? LOL Bad little gambler. I'll let ya'll know tomorrow what we end up doing.

Amy's having a ball at training camp! <----there she is, around all those yummy football men.

Audie, YOU ARE MY SISTER. I love ya!

Gotta head out. Love the rest of you too even if I don't always get to the personals. xoxoxooxoo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:16 PM   #40  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Our internet has been down or stupid most of the week. We live in the sticks and have not been ablt to get anything high speed. Well guess what? We finally got it in our area. I am so excited. I don't know how to use it very well yet, but man, it is fast. None of the avitars or icons are showing up on this site though. I have to figure that out. Well, i will be having some fun playing with the new intrnet.

My scale is being simply stupid. I am back up again and just don't give a D*** at the moment. TOM is about 5 days away, but I don't even know if that is the problem. Whatever. Here's a good thing. I went for a 4 mile walk/jog yesterday. Worked my tail off. Got a little rain, but it felt good.

My house is full lately. My daughter hs moved home from college and my son is on break, so he has been around alot. It is different having everybody around again. A little more chaotic, but nice.

I'll talk to you all tom.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:22 AM   #41  
Calorie Counter

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...95#post2310995