Old 09-29-2008, 05:29 AM   #1  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Frighten Away the Fat~~Week 5!!

I cant believe we are in week five already!

So After last week of not working out because my body needed the break, I come down with a dang cold. I plan on hitting the gym tomorrow, if for nothing else just to walk on the tread for 30 minutes.

Todays WEED?

W 64
E not a whole lot, try to get in a walk on the treadmill
E 1400 cals (maybe a few more. really irritated on adding the things to my diet )
D make it through the day.

Last edited by jcatron243; 09-29-2008 at 05:38 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 07:44 AM   #2  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Morning Girls

Thanks for the thread Jen!

I packed it in this weekend for sure. Was up to 198 (dont even ask) at one point. Tried to post here and save myself last night... but the computer freaked out when I submitted. So starting my week at 3lbs up from Fri W/I but thats okay. TOM is a beast. I would have chewed my own arm off for a smoke this weekend... but didn't. I think I will be wearing a patch today. The no patch thing is not condusive to professionalism at work. I may kill someone without it. Day 8 BTW.

Jen - I HATE THAT! The minute you stop and rest its like the cold bug patrol has been stalking you and waits until you just think your ready to fire back into gear after a good break and BAMMO! Like little virus snipers they come outta no where! Captain sniffle, Seargent Coughs a lot, Private Watery eye, Lt. Back Ache. Ug! Fries me! Hope you are back to good soon!

HolyT - good for you on the app! Cast your net wide girl!

Jelly - nice work staying OP this weekend!

Mtig - is that MC5 (mid cycle 5) retreating yet? No giving up! WE DO NOT GIVE UP!

Grazer - how's "the secret"?

Oh, here's a secret I'd like to know, WHERE THE HECK IS AUDDIE?!?!?

Morning to all you other girls - Here's my WEED

W-64*
E - Walk tonight. Abs, Strength this morning
E - Planned, packed, ready to go
D - Not past faith, not future faith, RIGHT NOW KINDA FAITH!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:40 AM   #3  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i am awake...barely. I nearly went and got junk food for breakfast going over my calorie limit but I kept it in check. I'm going to finish my yogurt and have some coffee.

I'll detail you girls later. I'm wiped out
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:28 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

WEED today is okay. Still not getting the water in.

Nix-"The Secret" is really good. I'm taking my time reading it and it kind of fits with what I believe. Great job on the weekend. The first weekend after I quit I thought I was going to climb the walls.

Holy- Good Luck on the job.

JCat- That cold bug is making its way through our house too.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 12:57 PM   #5  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Hey Ladies...
Well, I have an insane professor who thinks that our team final paper should be at least 7000 words.....I've seen the other teams papers that weren't completed yet at 31 pages. Never have I ever had a professor want a paper that big. So here I am, taking 2 classes that have finals at the same time....i was up til 5 am sunday morning working on one, got to bed and got up at 11 to start working on the big one. I was up til 2 am working on it...got to bed, got up at 6:30, and got showered and changed for work. I am exhausted. To top it off, I have a final to complete in that class as well.

I'm nearly done...I've got about 250 more words on my portion of the paper, and I can work the final. I have one for both classes but I've nearly completed the other one When I finish my stuff tonight I'm going to try and get some grocery shopping done if possible, and then drag my butt to bed early. I *have* to sleep!

WEED:
W: 64 oz. haven't met that for the last couple of days.
e: whatever I can get. I'm kinda limited today on time, if I can get stuff done early in the day (lunch half hour and breaks) I will try to get some in. If not I'll be trying to get to bed early to get up and walk in the am.
e: i brought veggie soup today, so hopefully I'll be able to maintain calories....1400-1500
d: get my schoolwork done and go to bed early. I'm thinking by 10......
Old 09-29-2008, 03:16 PM   #6  
I'll survive!!

S/C/G: 195/186/145

Height: 5'8

Down 6lbs this week! I had my cheat meal right after weigh in this morning and didn't eat half of it. I so can't wait to hit the 150's. Hopefully in the next week or two.
jellybeansss76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 03:41 PM   #7  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Holy cow girl how did you do that??????????????????????? Congrats!!!!
Old 09-29-2008, 06:54 PM   #8  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

Ladies I am depressed as h***. I know in my head that 5 pounds can't be fat, but why won't it go away? It is just sticking like glue. I have been eating about 1400 calories. Yesterday I walk/jogged 4 miles. Today we did BL Power Sculpt and then I jogged a quick mile. Nothing is seeming to work. I'm about to devour the entire cupboard or vow never to eat again. Neither one being a good idea. I just don't know what else to do. Sorry for ranting.

Jeni- hope the cold runs away quickly.

Nix- Don't chew off the arm. You might need it. Wear that patch with pride. you are doing great.

Grazer- I have so many papers to grade I can't find time to read. I'm trying to read "Brisingr".

Holy- I hated group projects. Why do profs do that? Good luck.

Jelly- Good Lord. Send some of those losing vibes my way. PLEASE!!!!

Hopefully I'll have better new tom. and be in a better mood.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 09:38 AM   #9  
Calorie Counter

HolyT When I was in school you had to take a writing proficency class. This class had a final that was 25-30 pages. Most of the classes for my major ended up being this type of class. (luckily for me there were portions of the papers that I could reuse, as long as I had permission from my professor to plagerize myself).

Hang in there Nixie, you can do it!

Grazer, keep up the good work!

Jelly~6 pounds WOW!

Mindy~ I get that way sometimes, and sometimes I give in others I dont. If you do, forgive yourself and move on. Chances are you are just retaining some water or ripping some muscles. The weight will come off, it will!

ACK! I really feel horrible today. Worked with the kids at Short Sports last night. I don't know if I will make it to the gym (if even out of bed). Good news though, my blood sugar this morning was great! So I am thinking that I am not even pre-diabetic anymore. I go in for my blood test this morning and I will keep checking my sugar level at least through my week off. Keep your fingers crossed!
Old 09-30-2008, 09:49 AM   #10  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Sending out good vibes to our Mtigress! Hope today is better than yesterday! Those 3lbs I earned this weekend seem to be lingering as well, but TOM is too so... whats a girl to do? Hang tough mama! They will disappear!

Jelly - BIG congrats on the 6. That's fantastic! Has to feel good and is one to remember when the slower times hit. Nice work!

HolyT - ahhh the joys of school! I concur that team projedts suck. I had to write 2 thesis papers as I went through my degree programs. 75 pages minimum. The first was an individual project. The second, a team thesis. The first one was a lot of hard work. The second was enough chaos to have me seeking counselling. JK - but not too far off. Chin up! Nose to the grindstone! You'll be done before you know it!

Grazie - Okay, so I am going to get that book. I am sending BF away for 2 whole weeks (going to Idaho deerhunting with my uncle) and I am going to read 3 books in my quiet house. #1 Eat, Pray, Love - already started it... its wonderful. #2 Blind Your Ponies - again... started it and love it #3 The Secret. Will check Wallyworld for it today!

Jcat - Hows the cold?

Jlea - Hows the work?

So I did my workout at home with my bands yesterday. Didn't walk but felt good still. Ate decent until dinner. Had a veggie burrito and fries. Tonight we are going to eat out too (unfortunately) but all of my other meals and snacks will be right on track.

W - Already started Going for 85oz today
E - Crunchless Abs - Leg workout
E - Planned and portioned (be aware at dinner Kris!)
D - Focus on the future and create it today, minute by minute, choice by choice.

Have a great Tuesday ladies!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 12:19 PM   #11  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i'm better today....still really tired and actually I was great til i got to work...only to be lectured like 5 year olds by our manager. Not a good day to start with. I can only hope it gets better.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:48 PM   #12  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

today's Lunch:
1 turkey patty
1 small salad with spinach and tomatoes
1 serving of cooked spaghetti squash with one light babybel cheese (50 cals)
1 bowl of veggie soup.

I am very full at the moment, hopefully with my half a jug of water left to drink I should stay full til later

Hope you're doing ok!!
Old 09-30-2008, 07:54 PM   #13  
Calorie Counter

Well I am almost through today, had enough meds to help me feel like 80% of myself, didn't workout but got my housework done. It took me double the time, but at least its done (well almost, still have some laundry to do). I can feel the meds have quit on me now though. I have to make a run to the grocery store (man I don't want to go) but need brown sugar and maple syrup. Also need some other survival food to make it through two more days of work with a cold: tomato soup; OJ; more tomato soup; quite honestly I don't know what else. I haven't had much of an appetite today. Drinking tons of fluids.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:27 PM   #14  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Damn TOM. Those two lbs I lost last week? They're baacccckkkk! *pouts*
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 10:13 PM   #15  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I got a fraction of a pound off today. My goodness!! How can it go on so fast and take so long to come back off? I was 207.6, down .4. Hoping for more tom. We did WATP tonight, 2 miles, 30 min. Then I jogged about a half mile. Eating was good. Had Subway for dinner. YUMMY!!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote