Old 07-06-2008, 11:50 AM   #91  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Miriam - that's awesome about the smaller size! I enjoy that more then lbs lost (which is you know pretty cool too!)

Congrats Jessica and Mckenziesmomma!

I'm at 214.6 this AM. My eating schedule has been way wacky and I haven't been tracking accurately the past 3 days. I've just had a lot going on so eating at times I'm not used to and several meals out where I can't anally track every portion. I think I've done okay but it's so frustrating not to know for sure! In addition my gym has been closed since the 3rd! I should have gotten my *** out and running around the neighborhood but I didn't. Okay whah whah whah. Back on it today! Gym reopens tomorrow but going to take the doggies for a very long walk soon.
Fat Chick B Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 12:58 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 237/165.8/130

Height: 5'4"

SW: 166.2
CW: 164.8 (-1.4)
GW: 161.2

I think that drop might have more to do with the fact that I was sick to my stomach last night than with any real weight loss. Today my stomach feels queasy and I think I might live on water and soda crackers.

Course that will make tomorrow's weigh in look fantastic, if not permanent.

Gotta see a bright spot somewhere, right?

PhotoChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:17 PM   #93  

Hey there,
I'm up .5, which doesn't make me happy, but still puts me down at 2 lbs. for the week!

SW-214
CW-211.5
GW-209

Miriam-going down a size is great! You know that you're getting somewhere!

Well, this has nothing to do with weight loss, but we got a new kitty. My neighbors son developed asthma and allergies and they needed to find a new home for him. I've taken care of him before when they've gone on vacation and I just fell in love with him, so it was easy for her to find him a home! He's never been around dogs before, so it's interesting trying to get him used to them. Well, only one of them actually realizes there's a new cat in the house (I've had him in a separate room). The other two seem not to have any clue he's there.

Ironically, his name is Pudge!
Darby1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 08:00 PM   #94  
needs constant reminding

S/C/G: 164/maintenance since 8/08

Hi gang, just catching up with everyone-- reading a few days of posts. WEight loss, size loss, milestones created, new pets.... all sounds good.

I took a little dive into, well, that fried appetizer sampler sounds good along with the chicken/shrimp parmesan.....followed by an ice cream cone (albeit kiddie sized) which led me off plan today too.

Looking at a pretty substantial gain in the am. Back on the horse. I'm drinking lots o'water now.

Last edited by kittycat40; 07-06-2008 at 08:01 PM.
kittycat40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittycat40 View Post
Hi gang, just catching up with everyone-- reading a few days of posts. WEight loss, size loss, milestones created, new pets.... all sounds good.

I took a little dive into, well, that fried appetizer sampler sounds good along with the chicken/shrimp parmesan.....followed by an ice cream cone (albeit kiddie sized) which led me off plan today too.

Looking at a pretty substantial gain in the am. Back on the horse. I'm drinking lots o'water now.
Hey...its actually good to shock your body every once in a while.....sometimes it can help a plateau!!

You may see a gain in the am...but get right back on plan and you can probably lose your gain and then some within a week or two!!!

McKenziesmomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 10:09 PM   #96  
needs constant reminding

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenziesmomma View Post
Hey...its actually good to shock your body every once in a while.....sometimes it can help a plateau!!

You may see a gain in the am...but get right back on plan and you can probably lose your gain and then some within a week or two!!!

Thx Melissa
Old 07-06-2008, 11:22 PM   #97  

No problem kittycat....

looks like you have lost alot of weight....one thing I have learned from trying dieting in the past...never say foods are off limits...never depend on will power...I don't believe in it!!! Eventually will power runs out....and when it does and you eat something you have told yourself you can't....you just make yourself feel like poop...and you open up the chance for a binge or even quitting your diet.....

I just tell myself I can't eat it all the time and eat big portions....more like a change in lifestyle rather than a diet.

But anyways...looks like you have lost alot...so if you only splurge this once....you won't gain it all back....just get back on track and make sure your next splurge is a long ways away.....LOL
Old 07-06-2008, 11:56 PM   #98  
Keep Chuggin'

S/C/G: 166/150/120

Height: 5'1"

SW: 152.2
CW: 151.6
GW: 147.2

I'm not even going to comment
miriam101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 06:57 AM   #99  

S/C/G: obese/obese/healthy

Height: 5'7"

Congrats Darby on the new kitty! Too funny on the name!

Ladies I'm trying to just weigh-in every other day. I know I know it won't last but trying to lose a bit of the weight obsession.

I visited with my grandparents last night and grandma noticed I was losing weight :-) About freaking time someone noticed!
Fat Chick B Gone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:05 AM   #100  
Michelle the Vegan

S/C/G: >207/under goal/150

Height: ~5'9" of Snark

No change for this morning:
Start Weight: 159
Current Weight: 156 (-3, 2 to go)
Goal Weight: 154

Darby, yay for a new little kitty! I love the name too, is he actually pudgey?

Kitty, Hang in there, remember that will be but one short moment in time when you think about a whole lifetime of healthy eating. Don't give it more weight or importance than it is due!

Heather, Glad gramma made a nice comment, it is so nice when someone notices!
Mrs Snark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:04 AM   #101  

S/C/G: 153/148/140

Height: 5'7

I'm at 139 this morning ,,
Anyway, I've been thinking about to start counting my calories,, I haven't done that yet so far on my weightloss journey.. I mean, I know that when I eat healty breakfast, lunch and dinner, and only healty snacks I lose weight,, But it kinda stopped this last week.. So I maybe have to change something.. So from today on I'll try to count them to see what happens
The bad news is that I hurt my toe yesterday while I was kinda jumping from a mouse that came running towards me.. So it hurts when I walk, so I guess there'll be no exercise for me in some days..
SW 138
CW 139
GW 133

Last edited by theresia; 07-07-2008 at 08:09 AM.
theresia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 08:14 AM   #102  

I would like to join in on this one ! I have some physical problems, but, I am trying to severly change my diet.

HW 145.5
CW 145.5
GW 140.5
chikitababe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 09:07 AM   #103  

Hey Teresia - Try swimming! It's cool and low impact....but you can burn a ton of calories. When I go swimming at my sister's I always put in a good hour of swimming before I allow myself to lay out and relax!! I run around the pool as fast as I can like 20 times...then go backwards....its very hard cause all the water is going the way I was the first 20 times....LOL!! Then I do jumps...I jump up and down.....and then my neices and I race back and forth swimming...having contests to see who can swim the fastest...Its fun!
Sorry about the toe!
Old 07-07-2008, 09:10 AM   #104  

Whew Hooo....down to 249 today! The scale actually read 248 once but all the other times said 249 so.....I'm sticking with 249! I think I'm getting my WHOOOSH! TOM isn't completely gone yet but slowed tremediously and wil be gone within a couple of days. YAYYYY bye bye 250's!!!!!!

SW: 253
CW: 249
GW: 248

Only 1 lb to go!!

Last edited by McKenziesmomma; 07-07-2008 at 09:11 AM.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:10 AM   #105  
needs constant reminding

Good morning losers!
start 137
current 140
goal 132

thx for words of encouragement...
regarding no foods off limits totally-- I get that... and practice that. Just learning how to maintain a little control. I am actually feeling quite positive and looking forward to a good week.

I'm going to say GOODBYE to 140's this week. I am fearful of saying a FINAL GOODBYE, but here goes...

ADIOS 140s. I will not be seeing you again!!

BTW, Josephine-- love the photo. It's great to put a face with the person I feel I've been getting to know a bit. You have the hair color I've been trying to get in a bottle!

Heather, nice to have hard work acknowledged.

Miriam, I know you didn't comment but the number is lower than start, right?

Darby, I love little pets. So snuggly.

Theresia, I hear ya on the get away plan. Hope your toe gets better soon.

Melissa, I'd love to see you swim with my four little guys. You'd have a blast!

Photochick, feel well!!

Hi chickitababe, welcome

Monday Mania begins!!

Last edited by kittycat40; 07-07-2008 at 10:18 AM.