Old 07-06-2008, 04:21 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Yep Griffin is now the light-heavy weight champ of the world by decision! It was an awesome fight. I got hooked on them several years ago.

Anyhow - I'm having a do nothing day. Yesterday completely wore me out! I am going to do some pilates/yoga later this evening - but right now I'm just chillin'. My eating's on plan - but I need to watch it. I splurged some earlier. I've made it 17 days on plan - I don't want to screw it up now!

Tomorrow is weigh in. I'm REALLY hoping to see a #18?.? THAT WOULD ROCK!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #32  
ready to stand

S/C/G: 172/ticker/115

Can I join, please? I'm really new here and I would love to get motivation and support from other people.

For July, my goal is to begin my new workout DVD, Jillian's 30 Day Shred and eat 1,200 calories everyday.

I would like to lose at least 8 pounds this month!
MelodyLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:00 AM   #33  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

MelodyLeigh! I looked at the 30 Day Shred on Collage Video and it looks tough. Good luck!
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 01:56 AM   #34  
ready to stand

Thanks! Good luck to you, too.

Yeah, it looks really tough, but I'm determined to get through it this month.
Old 07-07-2008, 09:46 AM   #35  

Good morning girls! I'm happy to report a #2 loss this morning. I'm still on plan with eating - but I need to get moving a little more. I did work out 5 days last week, but didn't really push myself.

GG - I'm also BACK IN THE #180's!!! That's SO exciting to me! You better watch out - I'm going to catch up while you're at a plateau!

alright - I really need to get some work done and stop doddling... although seeing your posts is A lot more fun for me!!!

& for everyone!
Old 07-07-2008, 12:28 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

Welcome Melody!!! You will find this group to be very supportive!!

Enygirl!! I noticed the 189 in your ticker even before I read your post!! Congratulations!! I am happy to report a one pound loss for this week. You just keep that fanny in gear and keep losing!!! I want to feel your breath on my neck!!!

Shay & Enygirl - I'm so proud of you guys with the pushup challenge. The day I did 12 it was part of a workout dvd so I didn't work to exhaustion and didn't try to rest and do another set. I'm tired this morning but I'm going to do the initial test FOR REAL this afternoon. I ended up biking yesterday for over 2 hours (around 30 miles) and I'm wiped. I used to enjoy boxing, but I haven't watched anything like that since I had a baby. Strange, I know.

Mrsaugie, Crissy, Karyn, & sh3l5: Whazzup in your world(s)???
ggmugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 03:42 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 275/259/130

Height: 5'3"

lumifanforever- Belated Welcome! Sorry- I'm behind.

sh315- Welcome! We have a nice group around here!

Speaking of which- thanks for all the kind words! I went a little crazy this weekend. I decided, after not riding my bike for over a year, to bike to my mom's house. It was 5.5 miles, and boy do I have a new appreciation for hills! It took me about an hour and a half, and as soon as my rear end stops hurting I am going to do it again! It felt really good to feel strong again!

mrsaugie- great job on the loss, and good luck with the move! Yuck - that counts as a ton of calories burned as long as you don't consume the mass quantities of beer and pizza required to get your friends to help...

Have a great week ladies!
TimeToTryAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 05:07 PM   #38  

TTTA - Welcome Back! And Great job on the bike ride! I haven't been on a bike in YEARS! It is an idea though.. hmmm.....

I just finished dinner - and I'm still good w/ my cals. I'm going to see if my VCR likes me enough today to let my Tae Bo tape work. I did however buy the Billy Blanks Amped series today. I got it off Ebay for $20 LESS then his site! I can't wait until it gets here! I need some new Tae Bo workouts!
Old 07-07-2008, 05:11 PM   #39  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

well the move is fianlly done i will be honest i am scared to weigh in because of the lack of g=regular exercise and the terrible eating. Beer yes pizza very little we grilled when we where done on Friday. now to finish unpacking. and i will be taking advantage of the elipticla that my mom has not moved out yet

Welcome to all of the new faces over the last week.

Congrats to all the victories the last month.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:03 PM   #40  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

gg--I e-mailed the pushup challenge to some friends and co-workers. I know at least one is going to give it a try. I was supposed to start yesterday but forgot but will do Week 1 Day 1 today.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 07:34 PM   #41  
ready to stand

I'll confess. I didn't change my stated weight.. I was 142 this week.

BUT, good news! The scale said I lost 2 pounds this morning, so I'm back to the weight that it says under my avatar!

And, I'm planning on working out hardcore tonight. After I eat baked chicken and veggies.

Last edited by MelodyLeigh; 07-07-2008 at 07:34 PM.
Old 07-08-2008, 12:04 AM   #42  

S/C/G: 275/259/130

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the group Melody!

Welcome back mrsaugie- happy un-packing!!

Shay- it's so cool that you get your co-workers to do this with you! Maybe I'll talk to my marching band groupies tomorrow...
TimeToTryAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 01:11 AM   #43  
ready to stand

Did my first workout.. it was really hard. I'm pretty out of shape, but there's no where to go but up!

Today, I bought some tortillas, a LOT of lettuce, and grilled chicken. I'm going to be making chicken salad wraps for this week's lunch.

My body already feels so much better.

Come on girls! Let's lose the weight!
Old 07-08-2008, 09:06 AM   #44  

I'm having an off day today. I woke up WAY late, was an hour late for work - missed breakfast. *sigh* I'm not even hungry yet! Today is my "cheat" day - which means 1500-1800 calories to try to keep my body guessing. I've been really good and have stayed between 1250-1350 for the last 9 days in a row (even though my range is 1200-1500.)

I have a check up appointment this afternoon to check and see how the anti-depressant/anti-anxiety meds are working... they are helping to stablize - but I'm starting to feel a little zombied out and not having strong emotions about anything.. but that may be because I'm so used to everything being extreme.

I'm really tired today too... obviously since I slept until 8!!! What's a girl to do??? I'm going to go and figure out something for breakfast... I'll check in later - hopefully with a better attitude!
Old 07-09-2008, 10:35 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

Hey all!! I'm loving my new bicycle!! I tooled around last night for over an hour exploring the bike paths near the East side of my neighborhood. I want an MP3 player though.

My garden is doing well, I have little zucchini, tomatoes, and cucumbers. I can hardly believe it. I've also been working on cleaning all the silk plants in my house and doing some deep cleaning.

Enygirl - An off day is no big deal. Just keep on going. Eyes on the goal, just keep going!!!
ggmugsy is offline   Reply With Quote