Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2008, 02:36 PM   #406  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

I am sooo seriously not going to make my labor day goal. AGain!! ~~sigh~~ I was trying to start the SBD this week. Problem is...i don't have all the proper foods to get started right. I was thinking of this week as a pre-phase one period. Where i just try to do the best i can during the day and just watch my portion of whatever i eat for dinner. But today...i went to lunch an hour later than usual and was just "STARVING". I mean...my belly was kind of hurting. And i had saved half my breakfast to eat 2 hours later and i had a serving of nuts for a mid morning snack but no...that didn't work. So, i ended up munching on a handful of m&m's and a 100 calorie pack of banana struessel muffins. But on the plus side, when i went out to run to the bank on my lunch break, i was contemplating stopping at McDonalds, Burger King and/or Taco Bell but i didn't. I came back to work and ate my tuna and turnips. I am pretty proud of that!! And i have 2 slices of turkey breast luncheon meat and a yogurt (Low fat/low cal) for my afternoon snacks to tide me over until dinner tonight.

I would just like to get back down to 134 by the end of this challenge. I got on the scale friday and it said 139. Yeah...i know. my ticker doesn't even read that. I hate it!! But, i am just going to keep trying to watch what i eat. I also just won the SBD book off ebay..so waiting on that to come in.
Old 07-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #407  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

alright i am soo excited i actually exercised yesterday first time in a about a month. as far as my road to my goals i set the beginning of summer i am not so sure that i will make it but i will give it my all for the last month of this challange.
Old 07-29-2008, 08:27 PM   #408  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I've been on an emotional rollar coaster the last 2 days. I allowed myself a complete cheat day today... and I'm ok with that. I still am going to get a work out in, and do my pushups. I'm feeling blahish though. Not about my diet and exercise, but just in general.

Long story dhort.. I really want another baby. My amazing daughter is 6, and it's time. however Joe doesn't feel the same. he's not ready... I understand, he's quite a bit younger then me... but I'm ready. Now two of my best/closest friends are pregnant and it's hard for me to ward off the little green monster. *sigh*
Old 07-29-2008, 10:40 PM   #409  

hi everybody well lumifan im also on pre- phase one of sbd and i think you ll definitely lose those last 4 pounds u did a great job losing those 60 lbs so cheer up and get going
envygirl i also want i baby badly and my hubby is ready too bbut i want to become pg at a healthy weight coz in my first pregnancy i wasnt overweight but i still had problems while being pregnant but u know babies are simply irresistible anyways i wish u luck
yesterday i ate french fries and today i ate cheese cake n i plan not to do anything bad tomorrow hopefully so ladies best of luck for tomorrow hope u all have an op day
Old 07-29-2008, 11:09 PM   #410  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

Eny and strawberries I hope you both get what you want at a time when it will be most exciting.

Eny: U sure you not already preg ~all that moodiness and bickering with Joe

Ms Augie I am so glad your back. Take your time and I think your desire will increase naturally. It does feel good when you finally get to excerise after desiring to do so but for whatever reason hadn't. Congrads and I hope you have many more exciting days ahead.

Sheri: I am missing you.

Lum4ever: U R doing great. Your current weight is about where i need to be. I like 160 but I really am suppose to be about 130 accourding to the doctor. If I can get to one anything right now I WILL be happy. LOL

I had three binge days, nasty, but today I was binge free. I think the situation that was causing me to binge has left for now. "My DD" I Love her and I know she needs me BUT I like having my space.

Last edited by Babygal; 07-29-2008 at 11:14 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:22 PM   #411  

S/C/G: 297.4/ticker/190

Height: 5'3"

Eny - Oh...I know exactly how you feel. My husband and I were the same way...I was ready for a long long long time! I had to keep beggin and pleadin'. The main things that helped him change his mind was talking about the reasons why he didn't want to have one....he was worried about money and being a good dad and a whole bunch of other stuff......He finally gave in and we tried and tried and tried....we tried for around 9 months before I finally got pregnant...just be patient with him...show that you are trying to understand his feelings and where he is coming from...see if you can get him to tell you why he doesn't want to.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:47 PM   #412  
pretty.nerd.girl.

S/C/G: 9999999

So... the only working out I did today was major cleaning that I held off from yesterday. I'm still cleaning, packing, moving about and will probably catch a nap later today. I will go walking before I leave tomorrow (Wed) morning for vacation. I hope to get in 5-8 walks up and down my street... We'll see. I'm also gonna try and get in some taebo. I will update early tomorrow morning.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:16 AM   #413  

Height: 5'4"

Oi. Got my shot today, my arm's a little sore.
I don't know if I'll reach my goal, but I'm proud of my loss anyway.
Keep going strong girls.
I dropped off of here for like a week because I felt like I was doing a bad job and not being diet friendly, haha, but now I'm back. TOM and all with an actual loss.
Old 07-30-2008, 04:39 AM   #414  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

Today has been a kinda quiet, moody day for me. I don't know, just felt like crying on and off all day.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:09 AM   #415  

Yay for me.....I'm 20 pounds down today!

Yay for all of you and this message board helping me get there!

Only 3 more pounds left for my Labor Day Challenge
Old 07-30-2008, 09:24 AM   #416  

S/C/G: Too much/Less/Just Right!

Height: 5'4"

Melissa and KateNicole -- You are doing great! Keep up the good work!

My Sweet Hubby has been eating healty with me, although he draws the line at actually exercising. We are at the one month mark now. I've lost 6 pounds. He's lost 14. It's just not right! At least he was nice enough to gain pregnancy weight with me. We are finally taking it off -- 4.5 years later.
Old 07-30-2008, 12:38 PM   #417  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Thanks girls. Yes baby - i'm sure that I'm not pregnant... and I know that if it's supposed to happen it will, and on God's time, and not mine. Patience is something that I constantly have to work on!

I do however know I need to get my BUTT in gear if I'm going to lose these last #3 by Labor day! I'm going to order a few more DVDs on Friday too. I also need to buy some new clothes. Mine are getting too big, and ones that have been given to me are a little too small still.

Momma - on the loss! I can't wait to hit the #20 mark (this time around )

We have 4 1/2 weeks left girls - and time is FLYING!!! I really want to kiss the #180's goodbye by the end of this (even though that's not my set goal) - but it's not going to happen if I keep slacking off! Tonight I'm DEFINATELY MOVING MY ARSE!!!!

Shari - What's going on chica????

Last edited by Enygirl; 07-30-2008 at 12:46 PM.
Old 07-30-2008, 02:33 PM   #418  

Tamara - have fun on your vacation!

Katen - Don't leave just becaue you don't feel diet friendly! Thats when you need our support! We can't help you out if you aren't here...and you can't help us out if your not here!!! WE NEED YOU

WHERE IS VIKKIVMA??????
Old 07-30-2008, 03:18 PM   #419  

S/C/G: 220/207/140

Height: 5'41/2"

I'd like to join what's left of the challenge! I am going to lose at least 10 lbs by Labor Day.... My starting weight is 217, size 18 pants. My ultimate goal is to get down to 140 and very fit!
Old 07-30-2008, 04:36 PM   #420  

S/C/G: 228/ticker/135

i'm officially becoming a de-lurker today! lol... well, i'm working on it, anyway. the last wee or so has been ****... i've been sick, dumped, through the most embarassing dr's visit ever... and lived to tell the tale.

i've been having lower GI issues for about 3 weeks now... and finally this weekend, the pain of not being able to.....go.....(for DAYS) was accompanied with some blood and the acknowledgement that i HAD to go to the dr. that was saturday, and since there's no urgent care around here, i had to wait until monday (or go to the ER, but without insurance, that wasn't an option... unless things got much worse).

later that same day, while i'm still in agony, my bf im's me (he's AF, deploying in the fall). we talked for a while, and it was miserable conversation that ended with us ending what had been a great, working relationship... sigh.

monday came.. and i'm sure by now you've put together what happened when i saw the dr... let's just say I'll never complain about a pap smear again, lol.

on the upside.... i'm finally .2 below my starting weight(!)... after gaining (and losing) an additional 3lbs...

Last edited by dancingirl81; 07-30-2008 at 04:40 PM.
Closed Thread