Commitment to Christmas

You're on Page 34 of 34
Go to
  • Kathy, I just bought a couple of 10 minute workout DVD's. I haven't had a chance to try them yet, but I'll let you know what I think of them.

Last night I did Leslie Sansone (not sure how to spell her last name) fast 4 miles and really enjoyed it. I was definately sweating when I was done. It was one of the best tapes I've ever done.

I'm excited for my WI tomorrow. I weight every day to keep myself on track and this morning I weighed in at my lowest weight. I'm closing in on my first 10 lbs. lost. This would also make for 3 consecutive weeks with a loss... I know that I'm in for a week with a gain, but it sure is nice to have such a long loosing streak.

Have a great day
  • i made my exercise goal for the month! woot!
  • Slimmin~What 10 minute dvd's did you get. I am looking for some 10 minute dvd's to get me through the days I am really crunched for time..Like tomorrow! I think I have the same brisk 4 mile dvd you are talking about. I love it, it is my favorite.

MM~where are you? Tests at school?

I did my 16 minute weight training+ab crunches+92 wall push ups+1 hour of stepping. I baby sat the 3 grand kids this afternoon. I was watching a dvd I found in a stack I had set aside, I nodded off several times while trying to view the dvd. what I seen I liked.
  • Fat Chick in a Marathon!
    Oh! Oh! Oh!

I went to the team in training meeting tonight, and I'm excited, excited. I've officially signed up for it and am good to go.

I am a bit concerned about the money I'm supposed to raise for the event, but I decided that I'm committed enough to it that I'll pay all of it if I need to. The idea of being in Phoenix, in damn near the best shape of my life, 6 years after I left there, 400 lbs. and almost dead, is far too tempting to pass up.

I'm scared. I'm nervous. I'm excited. And I have no idea how I'll make the training sessions on Saturdays since I work overnight on the weekends, but I'm doing this.

I'm. So. Doing. This.
  • Good for you EarthShaker ! How much money do you have to raise?

Dixiemae, that's where I've been, school and work. Getting ready for the final project for my summer class, have to give an oral presentation in Spanish and I have to have it done by August 11th, so will be a hectic couple weeks (and weekends ) but then I will have a couple weeks off before next semester starts. Work is always a madhouse, so no changes there. Today I have the day off. Taking YS for his Senior Portraits and to the Ortho etc today. Then I am coming home and working on the project. YS works tonight & OS is going to a concert with friends, DH & I will likely go to dinner and then I hope to continue on the project. Would love to finish this weekend so I know it is finished!

Trying to stay OP but keep having little slips and end up gaining 2 then loosing 1 and so on. Need to be focused. I am trying to tweak my food a bit, I always eat low carb but am thinking need to eat a few more maybe so I wouldn't crave them....as soon as I am done talking to y'all, I need to go run. I promised myself when I got to 140 would buy an Ifit to go with my Ipod so I need to get there!

I need to get my sh** together. If I am going to hit 120 for Christmas and I most certainly am, then I need to loose 1.44 per week, consistently, so I can't continue to hover between 147 and 151 and pat myself on the back for not gaining!!

I confess I am a Yankees fan.

OK, great job all on meeting your exercise goals, I am off to meet mine for today!!
  • Dixie Mae - I'll take a look when I get home to see what the videos are. My favorite videos are 4 fast miles and South Beach Supercharged.

I lost 1.2 lbs last week. I've lost my first 10 lbs. and I need to go buy my first charm for my bracelet. It'll be fun!!
    I should be on track for my Christmas goal if I can keep this up!

Have a great weekend!
  • wtg Patty
  • good afternoon all. i just finished my exercises and did quite well. i weighed on this morning and that 4 lb gain is gone. woohoo! the scale is being nice again!!
  • ooh, i just looked at how close i an to a 40 lb loss!!
  • Hi all!

Post count is pass 500. See here Suzanne's post. 500 Post

Could some one start a new thread?

Thanks
  • http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147968

OK all, see the new link, we are continuing to work towards our Christmas goal!!