Old 05-17-2008, 10:33 AM   #46  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

YAY for down a pound grazie!

And yes, you should definitely blame the long ago memories I have of Ole Buddy TOM, mtiger! I was the type who would bloat so bad/gain. Hard to believe its been 2 years since the last visit! NOW if I could just get rid of all the SYMPTOMS of TOM that hit out of the blue - but with none of the relief of starting, I'd be fine! (I think.)

Slept last nite with just a sheet and a fan blowing on me.

Doubling the Estroven today.

Overslept so not sure I'll get a 5k inthismorning - DID already do MothersMunchies.

Feeling the Burn!

Gotta Burn some WEED:

W: Staying at 100oz will be hard - out all day in the car.

E: Working in the exercise wherever I'm at!

E: OP & delicious is easy & delish - why haven't I thought of staying there b4?

D: Sloooooow and oh so steady aud!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:22 AM   #47  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hello everyone. Wow I slept hard last night. I'm sore from yesterdays run actually that and mowing my field (I mean front yard). Its been too long since we mowed it and it is HIGH! We are geting our new lawn mower today so I will take the old one and knock down the back yard and DH will take the new one and get it low enough and bag it. Yesterday we hit 93 degrees! kids and I took advantage of it by spending a lot of time at the park. Today I wont get in a workout other than mowing the yard and taking care of some yard work. Need to wash my car and DH's jeep. get the fence fixed up so my poor mutt doenst have to be chained up anymore. the poor thing. BBQing dinner tonight first time in a while I cant wait!!! okay
W100 oz
Eyard work
E1200 cals
Dyard work
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:06 PM   #48  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

It sounds so funny hearing you all talk about the 90's and the 100's. I think we might have hit 70 yesterday. It is really cold in the mornings still and some nights the furnace kicks on. That's Michigan for ya. I have been out doing some WEED, in my garden. Planting my Mother's Day gifts. I am also getting eaten by ants. YIKES!!!

Aud- Did my 5K with WATP last night. I'm pissed this morning because the scale is up another pound. Come on let's get over all this water retention, TOM crap and lose some fat. Time to go spend a fortune to fill the cupboards.

Jcat- My lawn looks like a hay field right now from the last mowing. I guess that's what rain does for the grass. It gets hard to keep up.

Grazer- YEAH for the pound.

W- more than yesterday
E- 1300-1400
E- Hopefully a 5K outside, if the weather holds when I get back from the store.
D- SUmmertime and the livin is easy.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 05:01 PM   #49  
Calorie Counter

my yard was so bad. eww. got most of it done today now we have to let the rest dry out and try again tomorrow. I got a great workout though. looking forward to my bbq tonight. trying to keep my kidos awake DH and I are planning on having a few drinks tonight so we would like the kids in bed early. (we rarely drink in front of them.) I plan on washing my car here in a few minutes. post more later.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 09:41 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

WTG on the yard work JC!

Mtiger, I'm with you, just not very warm here yet either.
We are debating the merits of mowing this summer, have a huge lawn, may need to get a goat with the prices of gas for the mowers.

Aud- hope the strike news is good.

I spent the AM at the church working the plant/rummage sale. Got home about 2 and then took my Mom out for Mother's Day, was DREADING this, but turned out OK and is DONE. Not too bad on the food choices either, shared appetizer and dessert and had broiled fish for dinner.

I think tomorrow I will try and get some flowers in!

I just made a raspberry coffee cake for coffee hour at church tomorrow, may need to try a piece of that, but the rest will get eaten so won't have it here!

Last edited by mothermavis; 05-17-2008 at 09:42 PM.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:28 AM   #51  

S/C/G: HW:200+/LW:120/CW:142

Height: 5'1 and a 1/2" (yes the 1/2" matters!)

Time for a random check in from me - thanks for your patience. The end of the week was as crazy as the beginning. We're stilling dealing with grief and other aftermath of the earthquake, but life is getting back to normal slowly. While we weren't physically affected in my city (felt it pretty strongly, but no major damage) quite a few of my students here were frantically still trying to find out information about family who lived in the areas hardest hit. One of my students, a sweet girl, still hasn't heard from her parents. They are probably gone.

Thanks again for all your thoughts. I'm encouraged reading your posts about your lives and activities and major fitness victories. WTG, ladies!

What am I going to do tomorrow? EXERCISE! What am I going to do now? Go to bed!
JenMusic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2008, 02:40 AM   #52  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

This week's thread:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=142716
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote