Old 05-14-2008, 01:27 PM   #91  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Lumi... 2 extra lbs aren't going to show in your swimsuit in fact they'll most likely be gone by the end of the week. Don't worry over nothing!
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:28 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Wow!! Talk about scared!! So...we all know i've put a couple pounds back on. Been telling myself not a big deal because i am still fitting in my regular clothes. Last night afte doing my 4 miles jogging at the gym, guzzling down a bottle of water and having dinner...i took my measurements. I was up 2 inches all over!!!! I was so upset. But, i took my shower and went to bed and tried not to dwell on it too much. After thinking about it, and peeing about 4 times over the course of the night and early morning, i measured again...and i was back to normal. Who knew that excersize and drinking water (and TOM) could bloat you so much. But...i feel better and more determined to be doing more healthy eating.

So...I did do 4 miles at the gym last night and Tuesday night and am planning on going tonight and Friday night. Wish i had time to go on saturday but i really don't think i will. Saturday morning my middle child has an award ceremony for Good Citizenship and then i have to get home to start cooking for a birthday party i'm throwing. Then...it's off to the birthday party. But...I am planning to go to the gym on Sunday to help rid my body of all the delicious food i am cooking and eating!! Also...going to drink lots of water at this party to help fill me up and flush out all the sodium (chinese food with lots of soy sauce).

Hope everyone else is doing great on your slimming goal!!! 3 more weeks and hopefully i'll see some sort of "good" results!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 09:47 AM   #93  
inspired this time around

S/C/G: 161/149/130

Height: 5'3''

I want to drop down a size by summer....I am currently a size 10. I would love for all my clothes to become so big that I would have to get rid of them...and then go get myself a new wardrobe!!!!!!!!! In a size 8. My ultimate goal would be to be a size 4-6. I'll have to see...
whoIwannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2008, 09:25 AM   #94  

WhoIwannabe....you can do it!!! I was a size 16 (but should have been in 18's) when i first started out on my weightloss journey. Now, i am fitting into 4's and 6's. I want to get down to 2's and 4's. If i can do it, i know you can do it. Just stay focused and dedicated and educated.

I skipped my workout last night. Knees were bothing me and i was tired and my bf was depressed. But i will be at the gym tonight doing my 4 to 5 miles jogging tonight. I can't wait!!! I am looking forward to the next time i measure and hopefully seeing an inch gone from my waist. That will be soooo awesome!!
Old 05-19-2008, 10:19 AM   #95  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Who - Your goal sounds completely doable - just stick with it!

I'm here girls - mostly looming. I have been so busy with work that I'm trying desperately to just get enough sleep! (which isn't working so well!) I'm fitting into most of my 14s now.. although they're a little tight still. If I give 100% this week then I'm sure they'll fit better. Plus TOM is here... lovely. *sigh*

I didn't work out at all last week.. which is sad yes - I'm going to do it this week though! at least 30 mins 3 times this week! I know it's not the level I need to be at - but something is better then nothing! I'm still doing pretty good eating wise, although yesterday was a complete pig-out night... oh well. I'm done beating myself up... I'm moving forward - making better choices. I know I need to increase my water intake. I was doing SO good on it - and now not so much.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 08:46 AM   #96  

Okay....this friday will make 31 days that i started jogging. I am still waiting to see some inches leave my body from somewhere!!! Anywhere!!! Maybe i'm not jogging as consistantely as i need to. I'm tracking the days i excersize on my fitday so i can see just how many times i am working out and then maybe i can see if i need to add more days in there. I am almost to my 50 miles for may. I should have that completed by the end of the week. Then i'll be adding on extras till the end of the month. I also have not seen the scale drop. It keeps bounceing between 138 and 140. Not good!!!

Oh well...how is everyone else doing???
Old 05-20-2008, 09:29 AM   #97  

Lumi - stick with it ... you will see a difference. Maybe revving it up a little will give you more results.

Yesterday I did my first day of wogging (jog/walk) I did 5 mins of walking, then intervals of 60 sec jog/90 sec walk for 10 mins and then 5 mins of cool down walking. Let me tell you - it KICKED MY BUTT! My plan is to do that every other day, and do a video on the other days. I'm hoping to do some cardio - but I'm feeling like crap today - so it may be a nice yoga day. Although a nice long nap is sounding pretty dang good too! I'm SO tired!

I measured my waist today - and I lost .25" from last week... that made me feel good. And I did my weigh in for my older sister and I's pounds challenge that we're starting today. I'm back up to #196 I know some of it's TOM - but most of it's me slacking off entirely the last month 1/2! Ugh!

I have to get back to it! right now I just feel like sleeping! ugh...
Old 05-20-2008, 10:37 AM   #98  

S/C/G: 172/169/110

Height: 5ft 5"

I'd like to join please going on holiday in july and would love to be a size 10 maximum by then!! Starting at the gym tomorrow morning!!
thin for summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 02:29 PM   #99  

thin - What size are you now? What is your ultimate size goal?

I'm a 14/16 now (wearing 14s today ) and my ultimate goal is a size 8. I've never been an 8 - so it's hard to imagine.... but I'm working towards it... some weeks are better then others.
Old 05-21-2008, 03:03 AM   #100  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone. So sorry I've been AWOL, the last couple of days have been filled with moving, getting used to a new bus route, and worrying about bills. Needless to say, my eating has been horrendous and exercise is non-existant. I've been a bad girl and just when I tell myself that I will start fresh in the morning, TOM rears his ugly head! Azz. But, though my eating was still off, I got a little walking in today and drank all my water! Plus I resisted going to the store for ice cream and soda but I contribute that to my fear of the hallway outside my new apartment door.....it's creepy especially at night.

to all our newbies!

Eny -
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 11:08 AM   #101  

Still working on slimming up. Did my 3 miles last night. For may, i have 43 miles so far. Hoping to hit 60 by the last day of the month. Hoping sometime next month i will start to see some shrinkage.
Old 05-21-2008, 01:35 PM   #102  

Sheri baby! Welcome back! I'm happy that you're doing good! I missed you here though!

Lumi - you're doing AWESOME! Keep at it! You're a complete inspiration to me! I'm going to do my wogging tonight... hopefully the rain will hold off long enough!

I haven't felt good the last few days - part of it's TOM, partly not enough sleep - and TOO MUCH WORK! It's driving me NUTS! I'm taking the ENTIRE weekend off - and Monday is going to be a complete Mommy & Hunter day! She needs it as much as I do! I'm going to take her somewhere fun - not sure where yet though.

Ok girls - I have to get back to work - the more i do now the less I have to do at home!

Last edited by Enygirl; 05-21-2008 at 01:37 PM.
Old 05-21-2008, 09:31 PM   #103  
this is my time

S/C/G: 200/174/135

Height: 5'6"

i just wanted to check in and say i am still here and that i am not planning on doing a "official" measurement until the end of the month.
mrsaugie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 06:25 AM   #104  

S/C/G: 172/169/110

Height: 5ft 5"

size now is a 14/16, want to be a size 6 or 8.. probably an 8 though as it's healthier! ultimate goal is to be size 10 for my holiday at the beginning of august, it's going to be hard work but lost 3lb since monday already!!
thin for summer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 01:35 PM   #105  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

Default Pity Party Here

Went to the doctor today and gained weight
Now 232 lbs.
Feeling great, med adjustment is working fine
Feel like I should drop out of this challenge because I am going in the wrong direction.
Good to see so many chicks joining and working on physical fitness
Also great to see those accomplishments
keep up the good work crew
Babygal is offline   Reply With Quote