Old 04-16-2008, 01:58 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

well...sounds like everyone is having a very challengeing month...and i'm not sure that's in a good way.

HT...good luck on getting a loan for a new house. I wish i could just fix mine up to be like i've always wanted. But...guess i am just finally happy to have a house instead of a mobile home. Not that mobile homes are bad...they just scare me when bad weather comes around.

Mtiger...i just know you will break thru your plateu. sounds like you are determined with all the research you are doing. Keep going..you'll break thru soon!!

Man...if i don't slow down on the water, they're going to fire me for going to pee too much!! I'm just getting back from lunch and i have already met my 64 ounces of water today...plus 2 1l2 cups of coffee and the day is not even half over.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 03:44 PM   #47  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Thanx ladies. I really need the confidence booster today. I'm feeling a bit down. Got so much to do and hardly any time to do it.

I just have to stick to my schedule. I have one created, now i just have to follow it.

Did my Mmunches and pushups for today, with a bonus of an extra 50 mmunches. the abs are a bit sore. I really need that cardio in though....i'm tired of being this size

Lunch is a healthy choice panini and some sugar free jello.

having trouble getting my water in. i'm working on it though.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 08:00 PM   #48  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi ya ladies. Wow so full of energy and I am on my what 7th cup of coffee and I get to go to bed in 3 hours okay I got my carrot in. I tried to post this morning but staring at the computer screen made me soooo tired. didn't get to sleep until 9:30 then woke up every half hour until about 115 then decided to get up at 135 becasue the alarm would go off at 2 and I new going back to sleep then would be a waste.

Tomorrow is my last day for the week Today actually went okay. suprisingly enough. We are down all 3 senior members of our crew and called in a crew leader from another shift to help out (and his shift doesn't work like ours) It was pretty interesting.

Tonight is gymnastics and Makie is behaving herself so we get to go. DH is deciding on dinner (so it will probably be either burgers or chinese, trying to convince him just to make chicken.)

WEED is going okay so far. I still need a few drops of water and need to be careful on cals for dinner. DID MANY extra laps today including doing 7 flights of stairs just for fun Daily goal? well, i made it through work without falling asleep.

I'll try for personals later.

OH ya HolyT there is a new thread for a memorial day 5k.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2008, 11:00 PM   #49  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Height: 5'6"

Default Day three winding down

BF bailed on the gym AGAIN. Guess who was there ME! Only did 25 minutes of E, but did MMunches, flaked on Push ups but did some arm work instead. W - done. Second E - OP. D.... my fat is definitely family with my body. Gonna keep working to break up that relationship.

Aud - As much as I miss leg warmers and head bands (and as much as I was addicted to Grease and Xanadu) I'll take Dido over Sandra Dee anyday! Thanks for thinkin of me!

HolyT - Too bad we don't live closer... I LOVE LOVE LOVE house shopping or stalking or cruising or whatever. I dig going and seeing the different layouts and styles and stuff. And to actually go with the intent to find one to buy thats good stuff!

Mommy - There's a song we play on Fridays at my work to get us pumped. Ready... (dont laugh out loud) its "The Train" by Quad City DJ's ... old school and it started as a joke because the song includes " I think I can, I think I can, I think I can" Maybe I need to rededicate it to you!

Jcat - good foryou on the extra laps!

Oops laptop battery is dying... upbrupt exit... be good till morning ladies!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 12:12 AM   #50  
The Sky is the Limit!

HA! I'm back. Snuck onto BFs computer to finish up. So... let me see... oh!

MTIGER- your scale called, seeking shelter and fresh set of batteries. I told it to get lost. You know I've had the same non-movement (huh?) but I have decided to check in with my wardrobe and exercise routninewhen my scale isn't cooperating. How are the pants fitting? Are the walks getting easier... then its progress....

Lumi - a challenging month is an opportunity to win NO MATTER WHAT THE OBSTACLE! Come on girlie.... 15 minutes at a time.... we can do anything! Obstacles will get bored with us and move aside if we deal with this stuff 15 minutes at a time. At least thats how I'm looking at it on this lovely hump day in WEEK 5! Cuz I'm pooped and that's allllll I can handle!

Eny - I took a pill late 3weeks ago and TOM hung around for 3 freakin weeks. I would give my left eye for 8 days late.

Good thing I dont have to watch myself type because I have given both eyes away. I wonder what they weigh? Could someone show me to the bathroom and tell me what the scale says? I can't see it

Okay... obviously getting late and I'm getting silly so gonna go hunt for exercises to put my boobs back in place and shave the cellulite off my lovely thighs and protruding stomach. Champions come in all forms, you know.

Nite ladies.

Last edited by Nixmom; 04-17-2008 at 12:13 AM.
Old 04-17-2008, 01:10 AM   #51  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Hi girls...i'm tired LOL

spent 3 hours looking at houses and had junk food for supper. i can hardly breathe from the weeds n stuff in the backyards. i am so tired

I'm gonna go to bed so I can try to get up early to c25k in the am. I'll chat at you all in the morning hopefully.
Old 04-17-2008, 05:18 AM   #52  
Calorie Counter

HAPPY FRIDAY! oh, um HAPPY THURSDAY!! I am so excited for the day to be over. because that means I can get some rest and get some workouts in!!!!! Dinner was really a bust last night. I new better, but dh got me some chicken strips and jalepeno poppers and I ate them. moving on though. I am so thirsty this morning, dehydrated? Hmm. I got on the scale last night before my shower and I was shocked. It was low for being in the evening. so I got on it again this morning (bad Jeni no weigh ins at 2 am!!) but it said 158 still. YAY. fingers crossed that the dang chicken strips get burned off before they hit my thighs.

okay weird question. Anybody ever notice the fat on their body redistributing? I seem to remember this happening after I hit the 20 pound mark too, but I was looking in the mirror (yes naked, before my shower) and I noticed fat pockets (rolls, whatever) that I never had before. HMMM interesting.

okay hit of the day:
W 80 oz (20 almost done, so thirsty)
E extra laps. yesterday was good
E 1200 cals,
D chicken for dinner!

Swimming tonight so wont be home until 7.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:28 AM   #53  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Quick check in, again. No exercise yesterday- my knee is bothering me again. Didn't journal well. Heck I didn't do anything that well yesterday! Who knew a bum knee would prevent the rest of my WEED? ha, ha

Plan for today:

W- keep it goin'
E- mindful- gonna visit the grandparents today- lots of treats there
E- Walk
D- everything in balance
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 09:08 AM   #54  
The Sky is the Limit!

Default Rise and Shine WEEDIES

Day Four is here! Come on girlies!

I have decided to get myself thinking about weekend activities so that I can stay on track with food and wah-wah. BF and I are fishing a tournament in San Diego on Saturday. I have already envisioned the lunch I'll be packing and am going to do Crystal light in my water instead of loading the cooler with diet sodas. Weekends are definitely my make or break it days. I'm thinking I'm going to change my WI back to Tuesdays. (Rainy days and Mondays always bring meeee doooowwwwnnnnn...).

Jcat - I wish today was my Friday... enjoy!

Grazer - hope your knee lets up soon. I have a hip that likes to try to dissuade me from activity. And the thing that stinks about foot, leg or hip booboo's is they remind you they are there EVERY FLIPPIN STEP YOU TAKE. Hang tough...

HolyT - Well? any great deals in house land?

Any one else awake? Where ya'll at? Alright then... I'm gonna go eat some kashi and contemplate getting ready for work (I almost typed "calling in sick" ) Would love to stay home today and have the place quiet and to myself... oh well... maybe next week.

Hit o' the day -

W- 64 by 5pm
E- Mmunches, Pushups, 25 min TM (want to skip it all together today, BUT NOT GOING TO. Just going to scale back to give me a little tiny break)
E- Same ole - gotta prep this morn
D- Funny for the day - My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four. Unless there are three other people. ~Orson Welles

Last edited by Nixmom; 04-17-2008 at 09:10 AM. Reason: can't spell prior to 8am :)
Old 04-17-2008, 09:10 AM   #55  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

UGH!

I was awake at 4...got up at 5 to the DH being all kinds of crazy about a house. He stayed up all night working numbers. i have TONS to do schoolwise and "when can you do this? where is this paper? I need this, do you know where it is?" WTF I'm not the secretary and as soon as he gets THAT crammed in his head I'll feel better.

The class I'm in now really needs my dang focus. I need him to do the stupid dishes. sheesh.

I hoped to get my workout in this morning. That didn't happen. I will do what I can at lunch.

Ok girls i gotta go. gotta fix my face and fix some lunch and breakfast for me and the Captain.
Old 04-17-2008, 09:11 AM   #56  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Oh and we looked at several last night...one of which another agent showed up while we were nosing in the back yard. There's a few we want to look through with our agent....there's a couple with rehearsal space
Old 04-17-2008, 02:58 PM   #57  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Just a quick note to let yall know I'm still around! going to catch a quick nap before I go to work! Peace. Xo.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 04:42 PM   #58  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink

I am here today, just a tad late. My scale was running around the bathroom today. It is afraid, very afraid. It has one chance left, tom. morning after the a.m. pee wee. If it does not cooperate, I am putting it out of it's misery. I could be scaleless.

Tonight we have conferences from 4-7. It is now 4:40 and no one has shown up yet. Boy am I glad I am here. I could be home working out, maybe running around the block. Well when I get home I am going to let Jillian kick my butt.

You guys are crackin me up lately. And boy can I use a good laugh. Thanks1

WEED- Whatever, whatever. You know. Same ole s***, just another day.

I'll let you know tom. if I should be reported for scale murder.
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2008, 06:44 PM   #59  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

We went for a good walk at lunch time It was nice to get out there. i'll get some mmunches and pushups in tonight
Old 04-17-2008, 07:07 PM   #60  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

NixMom- I can relate to enjoying a quiet house once in a while. I had that a few weeks ago on a Saturday afternoon. Ended up with a Corona and a bowl of chips while reading a mag.

HolyT- Good luck with the house hunting. We're thinking about selling and going on the hunt soon. Stressful but fun at the same time! I tried setting up an exercise schedule and I couldn't get it to work for me. I had the "all or nothing" attitude. Now I exercise when I feel I can fit it in and do things I enjoy. I'm not sure that it's helping with weight loss but I don't feel pressure either.

JL- I love the quotes at the end of your post. Hope you have a good work day

Mtig- Scales lie! This coming from Grazie, the girl who weighs at least twice a week.

WEED for the day was so so. I got the exercise. Tried to treat carefully- grandma's house is a booby trap of sweets. Ate a little too much at dinner- that too is part of being at Grandma's. Gotta love Grandma! The knee is holding out okay. We'll see what happens tomorrow.

Tomorrow's WEED:

W- chug water not tea
E- journal
E- walk or video
D- Health
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote