Old 04-03-2008, 02:36 PM   #61  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyteror View Post
. . . Not sure how that works considering I'm 33, and live 3 states away.
OY! holyT! whattya gonna do tho'? FAMILY!

So, yeah, I AM caught up and wantto wish you a VERY HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY, Deeeaaarrrr HolyTerrorrrrrrrrr!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 02:46 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Holy - I feel you I got yelled at the other day because my 24 (almost) sister "doesn't respect me or anything that I do for her" by my mother. It's lovely. I bite my tounge and deal with her... but on the other hand, my little sis and I are pretty much best friends - so my mom knows that whatever she says is going to get back... and then she gets mad about that!

This afternoon is DRAGGING!! I was so busy earlier - I looked up and it was 2 pm and I was SHOCKED - not it's only 2:45.. ugh! And I have a busy night running DD around, fitting in a workout - spending time w/ BF.. Life of a woman I suppose!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 03:00 PM   #63  
aud
lc lifestyle

And speaking of being caught up . . . I'd like to take this opportunity to thank nixmom & mtiger for having "adult" SONS putting gray in their hair . . . will help me as I PULL MY HAIR OUT with my dd21Molly when I think . . . "Gee aud, wonder if it would have been better had she been a boy?"

Tx!

Also need to share with nixmom & moam that dh & I are in the "Bass Club" where I work. Could this place get any better???????

I think not!

*hmmm checking my anal retentive notes here*

ok this is a ONE TIME ONLY SHOUT OUT: WHERE ARE YOU 2BEAUTIFUL2BFAT & TRIMNFITMOMMA & DANGEROUSCURVES76??????

Are you on vacation yet mothermavis? I'm still laid off so its kind of like a vacay . . . w/o the fun . . . or like, actually going anywhere . . . BUT AM RELAXED! I've had a binge/overeat syndrome going for about a week now . . . r u over yours?

I'm with you on being 2 out of 3 . . . or even 1 out of 3 . . . or hey, let's face it - a lot of the time I've been ye olde ZIP out of 3 of my objectives, grazie! Got my Focus Groove back on . . . think I need the trazedone nightly so I can get up early just in time to go back to the nite shift?

Very kewl that your dh is working out AND counting cals with ya jcat! Did it last? Even kewler was you Dad getting you the laptop!!!

I did the no-peeking thing too this time nchelle - until I noticed that I can't zip my dayum PANTS. ThinkingI need SOME accountability so I w/i @ the Docs Office yesterday.

Miss my scale at work . . . *sniff* . . . genuine longing for . . . almost ROMANTICAL LONGING!

Is "romantical" a word?

Does it matter?

Is your Sis still going for it, musicT? I think you've been The Challenge Master quite long enuf! Thinking of TAKING YOU OUT by Memorial Day GF!

YAY lumi is back to being a work out demon!!! Did I miss that BF got a job?

Thank you nixmom for Buying American. Have FUN with that Suburban!

Hope your friend is still NOT preggers jlea & yes, you ARE such a GREAT FRIEND! May I suggest taking her to Family Planning until you get her on the plane to France tho'?

Saved you for last enygirl . . . LOVE & relate to your Posts & also your avatar - took my eyes awhile to adjust & busted out laughing when I saw where the Fairy was!

Can't remember who invented Mmunches . . . aren't they "MotherMavisCrunches?"

Can I have a Linda Hamilton buffed out Terminator persona but with a princess crown/tiara on her head signature?

That's ok . . . I didn't think so.

*collapsing in a personals heap*

Last edited by aud; 04-03-2008 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Edited because my a.r. notes should say that "I'm sorry MOAM's lil one is sick."
Old 04-03-2008, 03:52 PM   #64  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I don't see why you can't have her personna with a crown. I want one LOL

Thanx for the belated birfday wishes I'm gonna be thankful i'm not at home...that's what I'm gonna do. The one and only time I hinted that she might be premenopausal she threw a shoe at me. She missed LOL

He's hit the lazy teenage years...and mom won't motivate him...just makes excuses. I get here and take a tylenol or something.

I got my Ab workout in on the Bean this morning! Don't know if i mentioned that or not! And seeing how i just got back from my lunchbreak....you'll all be happy to know i spent some time on the stair stepper thing....and WILL walk Captain when I get home
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 04:59 PM   #65  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Arrow Holla!

Just a quick shout out to the fisher chicks. Just got confirmation... I get to go fishing Saturday. Prefishing for a Tournament in 2 weeks. I'm sneaking in a Bass Master magazine to work right now and gettin smart so I can stick a pig this weekend! Woo HOO

okay... back to work.

p.s. AUD... nice personals! you're an animal!
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #66  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

If I wasnt exhausted from work I am exhausted now! Boy you guys had a great day here didn't you? I cant believe I went to work and missed out. OH wait, I kinda HAD to go to work huh? Oh well you all better be chatters tomorrow.

MommyonaMissison~Makenna is 4 (almost, gulp, 5) and talks to everyone and anyone who will listen or who wont. She is THE BIGGEST DRAMA QUEEN!! Okay but she really is crazy (beautiful too.) Athletic and graceful. We haven't started dance classes but we are about too. (gymnastics, swimming and short sports keeps us busy enough) Her Brother is 2 1/2 and is a momma's boy. He is very artistic loves to color and draw. LOVES anything electronic (he is my father reincarnated, seriously looks like him and named after him). We start swim lessons on Tuesday, he does short sports (classes that teach football, soccer, baseball, basketball, frisbee, and running) We try to keep them pretty active for their sakes and ours.

With that said DH is Home (and still working out/counting calories). I gotta take Mak to her Nanas for a sleep-over.

Oh BTW I booked my anniversary vacation this morning. We are heading to Disneyland again (yes I know without the kids, we ARE nerds.) August 22-24. I am going to lose weight by then ( I would love to be at my goal, but I would settle for 15 pounds.)

WEED's been good.

xoxoxoxoxo
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:52 PM   #67  
The Sky is the Limit!

S/C/G: 227/ticker/145

Just got back from the gym. Felt good after 2 days of bailing on it. Stayed under cals but not on plan. TOM is around the corner. Ate popcorn and cookie dough in unison. Gotta throw the dough out tomorrow or its gonna sabotage my efforts. Water is almost down. Did my MMunches! Looking forward to bedtime, then Friday.

Jcat - WE LOVE D-Land. Child free is a blast. My mom and step dad live 20 minutes away and roll there for dinner occasionally. LUCKY!

Tomorrow's Weed

W- 64oz by 5pm!
E- 1500 or less - chuck the cookie dough
E- Gym - 40 minutes and gonna try some walking lunges
D- Bass Boat bikini by derby in May!

Have a great night all

Last edited by Nixmom; 04-03-2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: Can't spel reel good. :)
Nixmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 05:03 AM   #68  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I just wanted to throw in there that I giggle every time someone says MMunches! LOL..!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by NurseMichelle; 04-04-2008 at 05:04 AM.
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 06:19 AM   #69  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Morning everybody, couldn't sleep, so I got out of bed at 4:15 so I didn't wake DH. I am so glad to know all of you, thanks for being here!

Aud, not on vacation yet, we leave next Friday, can't wait! I completely understand the love/hate with being out of work, I was on disability in September for 6 weeks( when I really got hooked on 3FC), bored to tears most days, couldn't drive and we live out of town, daytime TV is awful!!

Mommy, I love your signature too, that's my favorite movie of all time!
Have to think about a request.

I did day 2 of week 7 C25K yesterday, I ran for 28 minutes in a row!
I can do this!

Enough about yesterday though, gotta do it today too!

W 4 L - can I get 8 bottles in??
E Just did Jillian Michael's Shred 1 workout, it's on Exercise TV
also did 30 upper and 30 lower MMunches!
E OP
D Only 5 days left to work before vacation, gotta get thru everything I can.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 08:47 AM   #70  
What a pretty FACE...

S/C/G: 296/277/200

Height: 6'3''

Morning All! Well, my WEED turned into CHEW! Yesterday we went for Chinese for dinner. Yep- found my "triger food!" Needless to say, if the scale doesn't recover, I'll have to increase my ticker!

W- 72oz +
E- on plpan, super-low points day!
E- I'm a loser. I still haven't committed
D- Today will be a better day!

I am working on the sigs!
MommyonaMission is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:15 AM   #71  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Another quick check in. Ate well yesterday but didn't exercise. Feeling this week that DH is leaving me with just about everything and just being inconsiderate. Why should I need me time? Geez, men! I'm reading the posts when I can catch my breath but no time for personals.
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 10:24 AM   #72  
Calorie Counter

Morning everyone. Didn't make it to the gym this morning before Tommy woke up so I am going to do 30 minutes on my stationary bike today and 20 on weights and 20 pilates. We will probably go for a walk too if it isn't raining. It's just Tommy and I this morning and maybe all day. If I knew for sure I would take him to the Zoo. The drive is an hour and a half but we would have a great mommy/son day. Makennas grandmother might take her to her cousins fastpitch game if she does she wont be back till 9 pm.

Nixmom, we love Disneyland! I wish I new someone who lived close by. I think we are getting Annual Passes this time because We are taking another trip in march of next year. We are definately making it a yearly trip now that we can afford it.

W 80 oz
E30/20/20 as stated above
E1200
D housework get to the Y tonight to swim for a bit

Last edited by jcatron243; 04-04-2008 at 10:31 AM.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 11:24 AM   #73  
mtiger

S/C/G: 251.5/177/145

Wink Good morning

Hey, how is everyone today? I stayed on plan to a tee yesterday and stayed the same today. I have big plans for my workout tonight. We' ll see if it helps. I am on spring break after today and have a ton of things to do outside. I will hopefully work off some pounds in the garden.

I still don't know what mmunches are.

W- I seem to lose better with less, but am going to try and get more than yesterday
E- 20 min. Jillian's shred DVD and WATP 30 min. walk
E- that would mean I eat 1670 calories. EECK that's alot.
D- Keep working and I will get results.

Have a great day!
mtiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 12:32 PM   #74  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

girls i am *so* tired right now, and i'm at work. I stayed up late doing crafty stuff....I can upload the pix to photobucket tonight so you can see

i stayed on plan all day yesterday....the boss bought us muffins today and i've had half of one to go along with my low calorie hamburger. sad i know, but i just wasn't in the mood for regular breakfast food today.

I'll get back to you all tonight...
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2008, 01:09 PM   #75  
aud
lc lifestyle

You GO Crafty-YOU, HT! I wanna see!

My entry into Crafty-Mom on this lay off was making homemade "Floam" . . . never did "gel" . . . but had a lot of giggles in the process!

HURRAH for Fishing-This-Saturday-nixmom! Two of our tourneys have been cancelled already due to the spring rains/flood conditions. When I get time, I'll tell you all about how I'm in menopause & how in the meantime my dh LIVES in the garage now: Building a BOAT!

I'd tell ya now . . . but don't want my blood pressure to sky rocket at the moment, ya know?

Makie sounds so much like MyMolly at that age, jcat! Time flies so fast . . . *sniff* . . . getting ready to dissolve in Meno-Tears . . .

SNAP OUT OF IT AUDREY!

Thank you Voices . . .

Can't remember exactly where "mmunchies" were in my Marathon~WEED~Round~Up~Reading, mtiger . . . I'll try to find . . .

Hang in There with the dh grazie~whereya going on vacay, MMavis? Wizard of Oz was an annual ritual at Our House for years . . . then later with vids . . . a group of us would have Parties similar to Rocky Horror . . too funny & just LOVE!

HIT:

W: Get back to 120 oz

E: Continue Crunching & 20 Push ups . . . Westie & Me on the Bike & then the Gym

E: Try to get a grip auddie~OP

D: One room at a time cleaning Clutter-**** today!