Old 04-01-2008, 02:10 AM   #91  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

Today was a craptastic day (TOM is just...killing me) but....

I got a compliment: this nurse in one of the units looked at me as I was pushing the dirty tray carts and said 'You have such a smooth complexion, just flawless......it's beautiful.' I just stood there, sweating bullets, my hair itching like a MF in that damn net, and smiled. I don't see what she sees, of course, but it's nice to know that my little regimen I started a while ago seems to be working. (thank god SOMETHING is working!)
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 08:39 AM   #92  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

Shari - You are BEAUTIFUL! It's a good thing that someone in the "real world" took notice! - Oh and it's 57 today - so maybe we'll get lucky and won't have snow!

Oh - and I have to tell you - I LOVE your "No more orgies in my mouth" phrase.. I think I need to live by that and seek ultimate pleasures else where!

Ok - I'm feeling much better today... not so blah and bloaty - although i know TOM is right around the corner. Joe and I had a good talk last night... kind of enlightening. It takes him awhile to open up - but he does eventually... boys...*sigh*

I didn't do the full hour of working out last night - but I atleast got off my butt and did it! I'm struggling w/ water right now.. it's so.. BORING! I bought some zinger stuff to add to it to make it at least have some taste...it helps.

Ok - off for the morning... but first the motivational quote for the AM:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm." ~ Sir Winston Churchill
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 02:06 PM   #93  
Babygal

S/C/G: 238/225/135

Height: 5'3

Talking

I tried to post yesterday but wasn't able to do so. Not sure why. At any rate when I went to the doctor I didnot have to weight in so I didn't ask. I decided to give myself time for weight change instead of just behavior change. Yesterday I am not sure if I made my water mark. I wasn't really counting.

JasonLea: I looked at your blog and you are awesome with the computer. You did a really nice job. Hope things re going well with you.

Eny: girl you back on track???

Whisper:

Lynn:

MissJ: You said you were going to drink water with me. I have been taking the stairs when at work so drink up. We are in this together.

This form and group as well as the challenge has lead me to come up with a weight loss goal. Here it is: My birthday is in August and by then I would like to weight at least 190 lbs. That means from my last weight in I have to lose 56 lbs. Now here is where I need everyone help. Does that mean I have to lose 3 lbs. per week, 12 lbs. per month? My birthday is August 16th.
I will be relaying on everyone's help and support throughout this process. Speaking of process my doctor sent in paperwork a while ago for me to get the lapband. I missed the scheduled meeting they give so I didnot hear from them for months. They sent me a letter recently and I have to go for the meeting this Thursday. My ultimate goal is 120 lbs. the lapband is a tool that I am willing to use to reach that ultimate goal.
Babygal
Babygal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 03:06 PM   #94  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Thank you Eny. I'm glad you're feeling better today.

BG ~ Thanks for checking out my blog! I looked on a calendar and (starting from today) you have about 19 weeks till your birthday. So if you lose 3 lbs a week, you could make your goal but I would give myself more room. My mama's BFF just got the lapband. I'm excited for you!
Old 04-01-2008, 06:50 PM   #95  
Getting Back Down to Size

S/C/G: 206/202.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Hey Babygal,

I have my 2nd glass of water right in front of me as I type this. I am drinking girl! Hey no sodas today but hey it's still early.

Still taking the steps!

Janel
missjanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 10:42 PM   #96  
Babygal

Exclamation Help I'm addicted to food

It's 10:40 P.M. and I want to eat. I am not sleepy. I ate dinner and drank my water. I want food. I am not hungry, angry, lonely or tired I just want to taste some food. I made homemade meatballs and sauce for dinner it was so good. I want more.
Okay, just thought I would let you all know how I am feeling this evening. Maybe I'll eat an apple.
Old 04-02-2008, 02:58 AM   #97  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

yall.

I got all my water in today, did okay on eating, no exercise though. Still have that headache, hoping that a water, fruit, and green tea detox will cleanse me on the inside and it will go away.
Old 04-02-2008, 07:24 AM   #98  

babygal - I'm not sure of your schedule - but generally when you quit eating 3 hours before you go to bed it's the most beneficial. Obviously, if your hungry eat something. When I get late night cravings and I know I'm not hungry - I simply go to bed. I wish I could be of more help

Shari - Detoxing is good. I've been considering going on a 2 day detox myself. I would fast - but with my hypoglycemia it's just too much of a health risk.

Yesterday I did good - I didn't get exercise in though. And Joe and I went to the bar with of a friend of his that's feeling a little down - so i had 2 beers... oh well I'm not counting the day on plan - but it wasn't nearly as horrible as the past weekend was! Oh - I did managed to gulp down all of the water I need, and eating was good.
Old 04-02-2008, 09:54 AM   #99  
Babygal

Enygirl: LOL simply go to bed! I couldn't I had company. I ended up eating a piece of fruit and drinking more water. So needless to say I did very well on the water intake yesterday.

JasonLea: Get that out with Green tea, fruit, and water ha? I might try that myself. Not sure when though.

Missj: Chug that water down cause these stairs aint no joke.

Me Mi: Have a drink with me? (My DD nick name is MiMi) and when I am in a very good mood I usually call her Me. Po child so much like me.

Whisper: I can't hear you. R U back on plan?

Likenoother: R U reading, if so how much have you got done. Learn anything you want to share?

Lynn: Hi

I will check in later
Babygal
Old 04-02-2008, 01:20 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 170/143/125

Height: 5'4"

mmm i just made a yummy taco salad for lunch... quite healthy except for the cheese but a little bit is okay. yesterday i made some spaghetti for lunch because i still have some tomato sauce i canned last summer when we were up to our necks in tomatoes. unfortunately last night i also caved to cookies and ice cream. any time i get upset i EAT.

but as far as cooking and working out i am pretty well OP... i just have to stop the munchies! babygal i seriously know what you mean about just wanting food sometimes for no reason other than that it tastes good.

enygirl, glad you're doing all right. wine and beer get me every time - i don't want to be antisocial and not go out, and the chances of me just ordering a tea are slim to none. get some exercise in today and undo the beer damage! =)

miss janel, keep drinking your water! sodas seem less and less appealing once you stop drinking them.

shari, i hope the detox helps and your headache goes away. trying to exercise with a headache is MISERABLE.
iriswhispers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 02:15 PM   #101  

baby - just go to bed anyhow - you're guests can entertain themselves! I think it's AWESOME that you made such a good decision in that situation though! WAY TO GO!

iris - what had you upset? maybe next time you should busy your hands typing to us then putting food in your mouth. We're here to support you remember!
Old 04-02-2008, 07:51 PM   #102  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Babygal--I really haven't had a chance to read. Now my Superfoods book is here too so that's more to read. There is never enough time in a day.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2008, 09:33 PM   #103  
Getting Back Down to Size

S/C/G: 206/202.2/150

Height: 5'7"

Hi all,

Doing good with the water; up to cup number two (16 oz each). The baby is sleep so I have a few minutes to type. I didn't get a chance to exercise today but I am going to try to get 15 minutes in the next time the baby goes to sleep. Right now he is in the living room with me and I can't turn on the tv as loud as I want.

Iris - A taco salad sound like a good idea for dinner . . .yum!

Shari - congrats on the water intake. Hope you feel better soon.

Babygal - I am a stair maniac. I don't even think about taking the elevator at work anymore. OMG I guess I formed a good habit! Woo hoo!

I need to start taking vitamins too. Anyone have any favorites? I have to make sure it has iron b/c I have an iron deficiency.

Loving all of the support,
Janel

Last edited by missjanel; 04-02-2008 at 09:33 PM.
missjanel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 01:19 AM   #104  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

all!

Okay, so the headache lingered then diminished as the day wore on. It's gone now (thank god!). I got my water in today, did pretty good on eating (went to Walmart and brought some prunes and like five different meal bars to try out), and did some walking. So I'm alright for today.
Old 04-03-2008, 07:47 AM   #105  

Good to see everyone on plan right now! One day at a time girls! I'm doing good. I've only been awake for 1 1/2 hrs. though Yesterday was good. I did get exercise in - but I only did 1/2 the video. Oh well I'm counting it! Here's to day 2! It's a busy one - followed up by a crazy weekend. I've decided that I'm detoxing (in a way) over the weekend. I'm sticking to mainly liquids, water, all natural clear juices, and tea. I'll also have some legumes for protien and fruits if I need them. I have hypoglycemia - so i really need to be careful.

I did really good with the pop thing - only one glass that I allowed myself at lunch yesterday. This weekend's going to be hard though! Being at home - with all the food at my disposal! That's why I chose to do the setox then. If I can stay away from it completely for 2 days - then i can stay away when cravings hit!

Alright - I need to get to work But here's the motivational quote for today: "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence...Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - Calvin Coolidge