Old 03-10-2008, 05:47 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Talking W.O.W Goin' For Green- Week 11

Final Week before we celebrate Paddy's Day. Let's get WEEDin'!

WEED for today:

W- more water less coffee
E- OP Mindful
E- pilates or yoga
D- one minute at a time
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 08:39 AM   #2  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

'Morning grazie & Fellow Last Week WEED'ers! Got my night shift body up & at 'em here (read: SNORE! zzzzzz) Working 2 days of modified day shift & then??? No schedule due to a strike at a supplier. Glad those folks are making a stand at the assault on their wages/benefits - (read: ALL of our wages/benefits!) I'm determined to rise to the challenge of schedule changes & financial stress.

Any big plans for our last week?

W: 100 oz +

E: Walking & Weights

E: OP & Returning toInduction Levels

D: Moment by Moment!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 12:42 PM   #3  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Ok girls I don't know what I did last week....but from the last time I weighed i've lost 4 lbs. That doesn't put me back where my ticker is currently, but WHATEVER I did I need to keep it up.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2008, 06:17 PM   #4  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Hmmmmmmmmmm ok we're putting out an APB for all our Weedin ladies! Where are you guys?
Old 03-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #5  

Aud- Good luck with work. I could write a book on financial stress! It was only yesterday I had a blow up at DH about bills and our inability to pay them off. He takes no worry or responsibility and I always worry; hence arguements.

HolyT- WTG on the loss!!!

My WEED was okay. I ate more than I thought I would. I had a "hungry day" with lots of grazing. I kept the grazing mostly healthy. Water and exercise done.

Tomorrow's WEED:

W- chug
E- Mindful
E- walk
D- Am I hungry or bored?
Old 03-11-2008, 09:10 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Sorry I missed yesterday, but the scale's better today!

Had the best weekend! Started out on Saturday with a step on the scale. Well, I finally hit 299!!!!! OK, it went back up by Monday, but it was false weight. I'm back down again.

Went to a bead show with friends, then a "Taste of" for my town. Yeah, I ate everything I shouldn't have (except wings - I stayed strong and didn't imbibe ). Went to the outlet mall on Sunday - shopping was actually fun. I didn't have to look for the nearest bench, and I fit in store sizes!! I'm actually between in pants, so that was a little frustrating, but it's getting better all the time!!

So, my WEED this week:
W - still 48 oz
E - 40 min treadmill every AM
E - strict, strict, strict
D - I can do it, yes I can
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 09:14 AM   #7  
aud
lc lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazer View Post
. . . He takes no worry or responsibility and I always worry; hence arguements . . .

Tx for summing up a big issue in my marriage in just a few sentences grazie! Grrrrrrrrrrr! Then I got to remember that "non worrying" part of dh is what initially attracted me to him and I really KICK myself - LOL!

Yes, I'm the worrier. AKA "The Grown Up" in some of our more heated exchanges.

dh lived thru life/death brain tumor removal (several years ago now) - and has an ever present brain aneurysm. He refuses to "sweat the small stuff" - which is groovy - but ummmm, the debate has become in recent years - of just WHAT is the small stuff?

My hair continues to go gray in the meantime.

HURRAH for you HolyT! 4 POUNDAROONIES is the most this WEED Challenge has seen in quite awhile, no?

That reminds me - got to change my ticker - UP UP UP again . . . . . . once again consoling myself on how much healthier I am - yada yada yada - blah blah blah!

W: Chug & Glug - last day @ work for awhile

E: Hit the gym again & looong walk

E: Stay OP

D: Make this the best lay off ever aud - no VEGETATING & WALLOWING Girl -MOOOOVE IT!
Old 03-11-2008, 11:24 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

okay...i'm a little guilty of the not showing up. I feel like if i'm not doing anything to help my weightloss...i shouldn't bother posting. i know that's not the case. I am just at a complete standstill right now....as far as my weightloss goes. I'm not drinking the water i should be, i'm not eating the food i should be and i'm certainly not excersizing the way i should be. I just seem to have so much going on right now. My boyfriend is out of work which means lunches at his place and going over after work instead of the gym...and i am just so unmotivated at the moment. I know soon my motivation will be back. today and yesterday i am fighting with a severe cold so i REALLY don't feel like doing anything. But when i got home last night, i did wash a sink full of dishes. So tonight i am going to be baking my breakfast bake so i can start my day off with something a little more healthy than a bagel. probably need to cut back on the 3 cups of coffee to just 2 and get back to eating bananas instead of animal cookies for a snack. just little changes that are stalling my weightloss. the good news is....it's daylight when i get off work now. Now if only i can get outside and start making the most of that daylight by taking up jogging again!!!! yikes.

HT....congrats on the 4 pound loss. I am so happy for you!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #9  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Thanx girls! I just have to manage to keep it up because i'm still 2 lbs away from my ticker. but I can do it! I just have to get through this week.

I have a screamer of a headache this morning....to the point that i'm in sunglasses at work again. My DH didn't help at all either. Dishes sat for a week again. He'll need to be reminded to take out the garbage tonight again. And he wonders why I'm so frustrated. As my friend put it earlier....Ugh. Boys!

So the real question that I have right now is this: What's the next challenge? Memorial day? Start of Summer?

Did any of you ladies get your pix done with weightview? If so I sure would like to see them!

Lumi you look great! Some day I'll be able to post something snazzy like that too!!
Old 03-11-2008, 12:12 PM   #10  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!

The W.O.W-S.O.S. Challenge....Women of Weed, Start of Summer
Old 03-11-2008, 01:08 PM   #11  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Or join the W.O.W ladies on the S.O.S Cruise!

see i have good ideas when my head hurts. that's just not right.....
Old 03-11-2008, 06:27 PM   #12  

MusicT- WTG on seeing the numbers you like!

Aud- Cheers to being a worrier! I think a part of me is a little envious of DH's laid back attitude about life.

Lumi- Hang in there. You'll get things back on track. I think we all struggle with motivation at times.

HolyT- Come on 2lbs. You can do it!!!

I'm not sure how I'm WEEDin' today. I haven't been journalling; just trying to pay attendtion to my hunger signals and to when I feel satisfied. I feel like I'm eating too much but I'm not over full. We'll see how this week goes. I may have to go back to my old routine. I exercised today and got the water in.

Tomorrow's plan:

W- chug
E- Mindful; I'm planning for a treat
E- Walk or video
D- am I really hungry or bored?
Old 03-11-2008, 10:42 PM   #13  
aud
lc lifestyle

I LOVE The SOS idea holyT . . . when is it BTW? W.O.W.~S.O.S. CHALLENGE - yeaaahhhh, baby - it's got legs! Good on ya for being able to think with a headache so bad that you're wearing sunglasses girlie!

Does it help your blahs if I tell you that you're truly gorgeous lumi? Awesome pic - soooo slender - I'm beyond jealous. Feeling decidedly squat of late. Dooodley squat!

We must've Posted about the same time musicT - sooo excited that you're in "new" numbers!!!! Wanted to be in new #'s by St. Paddy's - revised to just hoping for my Txgiving weight of 212 . . . revised now to ummmm, gaining so far this Challenge.

Hmmmmmm, listening to hunger signals . . . my ultimate goal grazie! Gotta get there someday. just gotta.

On that cheery note-- SHOUT OUT to all our missing WEED'ers!!!! (Except the excused jcat that is she brought a note!!!) WHERE THE BLEEP Y'ALL AT?

Todays split shift was it for me for a while at work - totally out of parts and therefore folks to represent!

Gosh it's good to be home . . . I've been hitting the gym like a demon -gotta keep it up as a new stay at home Mommy - been YEARS since I've been laid off! From the looks of this place- there's PLENTY to do!

ttyal!
Old 03-12-2008, 02:26 AM   #14  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

We just found out that we might all be laid off. State budget cuts are hurting us bad....state's not funding us....and if they don't fund us for our next fiscal year....well, may is the first of our fiscal year. Getting laid off is different than quitting even though i don't like my job. I'd rather quit knowing i had someplace to go to. So I'll be looking for a new job.....preferably on base. This way we can save money on gas. Saturday I filled up DH's 12 gallon tank.....$43.15!!!!!!

Anywhoo, i had a long long long rehearsal. Worked my butt off and was starving when I got home even though i'd had dinner before i left. I'm doing ok now though...got my W and E for exercise in today.

Off to bed, got yet another long day tomorrow.
Old 03-12-2008, 12:11 PM   #15  
aud
lc lifestyle

Ahhhhh . . . the Economy: Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Ahhhhhhhhhhh . . . Gas Prices: Double Grrrrrrrrrrr!

Starting Day 1 One of the Lay Off with some WEED:

W: Keep up the 100 oz levels!

E: Audio Walking & Weights with Jackie Collins - Hit It Aud & Hit it Hard! Already have 2 sets of 10 push ups & 50 crunches done - repeat during TV tonight?

E: OP - water instead of nibbles - BEWARE of the hours change - evening eating used to be a problem for ya girl!

D: One moment at a time! *BREEEAATTTHHE!*