Old 03-28-2008, 07:36 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Dubh - Well done on the smoking, im also giving up, there have been the odd stress smoke, but I think im getting there and I do feel better for it. I havent found myself eating more or anything but i dont think I was a very heavy smoker to be honest, maybe 5 a day something like that.
Im getting back on track, but maybe for the wrong reasons! Yesterday I had a VERY upset stomach, and things are still not quite right today either. Yesterday was better eating wise - not OP but an improvement thats for sure! Scottish man and I are going out with friends tonight, we havent really celebrated getting engaged properly yet, work has got in the way, so im looking forward to that. Have a good weekend ladies.
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 03:40 AM   #62  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

yall.

Gah, guess who's here? TOM brought his sorry *** today. Now I know why I couldn't resist those damn salty Fritos last night! I don't even LIKE Fritos! *sigh* TOM + salt = BAD! I'm all bloated. So i know WI will be later this week, when TOM has passed. Hopefully I can fend off the craving monster and at least maintain my loss from last week.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 08:02 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 287/252/165

Height: 5 ft 4"

Bah TOM is here, well arrived over the weekend, and im so bloated and ate far too much over the weekend... Im going to be honest and say I knew i had put on weight and didnt want to step on the scales and get all unmotivated. On Saturday H2B and I are flying out to see my dad ( first meeting!!) and that side of my family are generally pretty harsh with regards to my weight, so this week i am going to work hard and feel good on saturday when we fly out, so any comments will be bounced off by my family shield. See you all in the april forum!!
pigginpodgey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 09:44 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

I think TOM is planning rearing his ugliness a little early. I'm in a funk - I want to eat EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!!! I just want to rest and relax some.. and I can't - and it SUCKS! UGH!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 12:51 PM   #65  

S/C/G: 185/140/120

Height: 5ft 4"

Last week was an awful week; I haven’t had such a bad week in years.

Let me start in order. Monday I stopped smoking and so I was very on edge, but it was going well.

Tuesday one of my most important staff members gives me only one week’s notice. So I need to find a way to get all her work done. I thought it might make me smoke again but I didn’t. (pats back)

Thursday, my sweet dog died. It was awful. I left work early on Thursday to go home and check she was okay, and she died while I was there. It was truly heart breaking. Myself and a bunch of people that knew her went for a drink after we buried her. As the word got around town that the dog had died loads of people came to the bar. (I don’t know if that many people will be at my funeral! And I am human!) It was very strange, people were coming up to me and telling me how sorry they were and sharing little stories about the dog. It strange to see how many people were so fond of her, and how many people thought they should have a drink for a dead dog. It was very touching. Talking to the Vet this morning she said about 80 dogs have died in the town in less than a week. This virus is nasty and strong. I did smoke on this day.

With all this going on, I kept on exercising. It helped me relieve stress and it helped me not think about smoking.

A new pizzeria opened with the most amazing pizza, I went a little pizza crazy over the weekend. Other than the pizza overdosing, I have been eating more salad and enjoying it very much.

So after that essay…My weight loss for March of 2008 is…drum roll…3 pounds.

I am not overly pleased. My goal was 150 I am 4 pounds away from my goal.

See you all on the april thread!
dubh is offline   Reply With Quote