Old 02-28-2008, 03:16 PM   #31  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

))))nchellie((((

Running late again -per usual- Haven't made goals in quite a few challenges either gals - but trying to think of what I WOULD weigh/shape if it wasn't for your almost daily support, ya know?

Definitely makes a difference for me.

ttyal!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:53 PM   #32  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

the first one i did i came within 3 lbs of meeting it, and i never changed the ticker. I sure wish I made it though. Now i'm trying to lose those 15 lbs again.

Got a good workout in, but i was stupid and stepped on the scale this morning and i wanted to cry. I had to remind myself that it could've been something i ate that retained fluids......anything. I just want to actually SEE the results from getting my extra treadmill time in. Granted it's only been this week but I've been working really hard to avoid sitting on the couch til AFTER i hit the treadmill.

today's workout was tough on me.......but i managed to survive. Lunch of salad is getting boring again, so i gotta get food cooked sunday for the week. hopefully i'll have DH's new grill without rain and he can grill up chicken and steak for me for the week.

Lordy I'm craving a charred hot dog. what's wrong with me??
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #33  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

nmichelle You were the first to reach out to me when I started on these threads about 8 whole months ago. I don't know if you realize how your generous spirit encourages others. Not to get too sappy, but hopefully the others on this board can do the same for you, so please come back more often. Good luck on the new workout place. Remember, size doesn't matter (yeah, like we believe that ). In the case of gyms, it really is true. I haven't even gone to a gym, and I'm doing fine on my little treadmill in my little family room. It's really great that Mike is so supportive. Does he have an available brother?

Well, I finally got the stomach bug that's creeping around school. This AM, when I had to get off the treadmill twice in the space of 20 minutes to visit the bathroom , I figured I should call in sick. Felt much better by 10 AM, but took a 2 hour nap this afternoon. Haven't had the oohmf to get back on the treadmill, but 20 minutes is better than none.

Still trying for the WEED today:
W - 30 oz done, 30 to go
E - 20 minutes on treadmill
E - scrambled eggs this afternoon, something bland later
D - This too shall pass (and pass, and pass, and pass )
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:51 PM   #34  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

Quick check in because I'm feeling blah today.

Not a good WEED day. I caved and grazed all day- even on sweets and no exercise. I've been in a rotten self- pitying mood all day. I'm blaming it on TOM. I'll try to dig myself out for tomorrow:

W- water not tea
E- mindful
E- something, anything
D- this too shall pass.

Hugs to all!!!
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:27 PM   #35  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Ladies I don't think I have EVER made a weight goal during a challenge. Well maybe once when my goal was 2 pounds over 2 months But that is why this is a challenge.

Michelle its great to see you! (well read you actually )

Well another day over at work. It was a good day, but since it was overtime the stress was on the shoulders of others Tomorrow my real week starts. I did stretch and weights this morning, but it is PMS time and I want CHOCOLATE! well that and I am bloated and irritable and Just want TOM to come and visit and get it over. I actually stopped a (GULP) starbucks on my way home today. I am a coffee (LATTE) LOVER. I had my first mocha from starbucks when I was 10. YEP I was hooked. I also know that if I drink to many I gain weight. Ya One month I gained about 5 pounds after having a full fat latte a day. I usually do non-fat sugar free but today I went full board. (I have cut myself down on lattes by the way so today was an actual treat).
Wow, I feel chatty today. Okay I better get to it todays weed: W I did awsome!; E, well I did make extra movements but not my normal day; E well the latte put me over about 700 calories D, umm I forget what this was, but lets just say its not quite done

Time for swim lessons! Fighting with the teacher, she doesn't want Makie to wear her goggles, she has worn them for 5 sessions. I am really irritated. because now I am paying for someone to fight with my daughter. If it doesn't change today I am talking with her supervisor. (the other kids, who are more advanced than Mak, get to wear their goggles. )
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:32 PM   #36  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

HOT DOG!!

i'm better now.

Just hang in ladies...it's no fun to have a challenge with no one to chat around with
Old 02-29-2008, 03:18 AM   #37  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

Michelle ~ THANK YOU! I really need this.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 05:53 AM   #38  
Calorie Counter

Quick hit for the day:
W 80
Eextra laps
E 1200
D NO STRESS NO STRESS
Old 02-29-2008, 06:28 AM   #39  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Good Morning!

I am off to get ready for work, so, happy Friday!! More snow this weekend from what I gather, getting sick of it, but maybe I will go snowshoeing this weekend!

W 3.5
E OP
E just did a video, need cardio tonight, either Elliptical or Week 4 day 1 of C25K
D Keeping it clean, one moment at a time. Need to get thru my plateau and that is how I will do it.
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 08:43 AM   #40  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

G'Morning all! Rough night last night but the outcome was good. We went and checked out the new place, it was really nice! We just had a sort of orientation, showed us the machines, set up a "routine" and all. I liked the routine, but at my old gym, I became more of a free-weight gal, and this is a circuit training machine thing. But I'll give it a try. So then I need groceries and Mike wanted new sweat pants/workout clothes, so I went to Walmart and backing out of the garage, I crashed the car into the side of the garage! A HUGE fight ensued, and I drove off, telling him to see if I even come home. Went and did my shopping (therapy!) and drove around and drove around. He texted me a bunch of times, tried to call, but I kept ignoring him. Anyways, the real point of the story is that I just wanted to binge out, considered McD's, ice cream, even just sitting at a bar somewhere, but DIDN'T. Eventually came home and we cooled off/talked it out. And no morning after guilt.

Today Robert is getting a Kids of Character award at his school!!! So Rachel and I are going to the assembly today. I don't think he knows about it. Tonight, back to the gym, this time for a "real" workout. I'm actually pretty motivated about it. Not to mention it is kind of sexy to watch your SO working out! Especially ab work! Ah the fantasies!

Oh man, now charry hotdogs sound yummy to me too! Funny the things we crave when we're being "good"...though I eat hot wings in my dreams EVERY day.

Love you all! Hope we have a GREAT weekend! xooxoxxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 09:46 AM   #41  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I am really disappointed with the scale. I'm going to just stop eating. going on the air and water diet

it will be a very long day today..
Old 02-29-2008, 08:19 PM   #42  
Calorie Counter

AH the fantasy's going on here DH had the abs and muscles and then, well you know what happens, he gained about 30 pounds with each pregnancy The sad thing is he works out every day but his diet is horrible. when he goes on a "diet" he only eats twice a day and then drinks a ton of pop. POOR baby I try to help. He wants my help, but he just doesn't follow my advice. But I still find him as sexy as ever.

WEED was Okay today. cant decide on dinner but I am thinking soup. gotta run got some work to do.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:37 PM   #43  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i'm in the middle of a nasty fight right now girls. i'll post later *sighs*

Ok here's what happened. Last weekend we had a fight because as usual, he doesn't help around here. Fight got ugly, and i got mad. He got his keys and his shoes on and I asked him if he was packing a bag. He said that he should. He went and spent the rest of the evening in the garage sober.

I went and poured out his big bottle of rum.

So today he's angry because "I didn't respect his stuff, so I didn't respect him." Then he threatened to go through my room, throwing away stuff to justify me throwing out his rum. I was calm until he told me I didn't respect him. I put up with too dang much of his crap. I work in a crappy office because he wants me to work there. I am back in school getting my degree, hoping it will benefit us in the long run. I clean the house, I stayed put while his sorry butt went off to disneyland. I entertained his lazy sister. I bought the lawnmowers, cut the grass, pay the bills, make sure HE has money since he won't get his own bankcard (since he keeps losing them) and all I wanted him to do was WASH THE DISHES.

Beyond that, I put up with the fact that he listens to his family more than me. They all wanted him to reenlist. He reenlisted so "we wouldn't starve." I'm guessing he thinks we can't live if he works somewhere else. Either that or he thinks that he's NOT gonna work if he's not in the air force.

My hands don't work well anymore. I wake up with tingly hands from my job. Makes it hard to do regular home stuff. But I take care of it. Otherwise it doesn't get done.

Not to mention that last year he drank all but one bottle of Patron......very expensive tequila that was a birthday gift a year before that. That's how much I valued it. I had ONE shot the entire year.....and it was in a margarita. Did he ever replace it? No. Did he ever replace my big bottle of premixed margarita that he drank....that was a gift as well? No.

But I poured out a cheap bottle of rum. And that's disrespecting him.

so I got tired of fighting. I hope mom's happy, i hope he's happy. Mom said "just give him what you've got" (i had a bottle of bacardi set aside to make holiday rumballs. I never got around to making them, but he took it upon himself to drink part of it because it was there)....so Mom's happy because i gave it to him so he's "not mad" at me anymore. He's happy because he's got replacement rum.

If he gets arrested for doing stupid crap.....that is HIS problem. If he calls a hooker tonight, that's it. This weekend's supposed to be our 9year anniversary. I wonder if we'll make it to 10. According to him I'm controlling. The way I see it, he's lazy.

I don't even want to go home to see my folks. Sad huh? Dad's drunk, mom's ticked off and i'm sure on her way thru a few beers, my brother's 15.

I want a vacation to Hawaii with my dog and my football team. I've had enough

Last edited by Holyteror; 02-29-2008 at 10:06 PM. Reason: i gave up
Old 02-29-2008, 09:58 PM   #44  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

I didn't plan on posting tonight, got a movie to watch (that weird Will Ferrell ice skating movie) but I just wanted to say HT, I'm worried about you! and I'm definitely thinking about you right now. Hope the fight blows over, and, the scale thing, we can deal with later. Hang in there babe.
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2008, 10:09 PM   #45  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Thanks Nchelle. I gotta go hit the fabric store for the moment. my hand's are tingly yet again. stupid job *sighs*