Old 02-27-2008, 02:55 AM   #16  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone.

I'm doing it again. Unconciously sabotaging myself. I'm back up to 250 again. That was all I could think about today, wondering how I can stop myself from doing that and WHY do I do it! 3FC sent me a sign once again! First thread i see when I log on, out of the blue, a YEAR old thread!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=112971
I have alot of stuff to think about but I do feel a little better.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:10 AM   #17  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Don't overwhelm yourself right now with The Big Picture jlea - it really helped me to read Kae Whangs advice about making your healthy choices day-by-day or even moment-by-moment if you need to . . . I'd find & link it but sleeping pill is kicking my brain . . . hang in there Girlie-Girl! We'll get thru this!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 10:45 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Hi girls!!! Just trying to jump online between stuffing bills to go out in the mail today at work.

Sorry to hear that some are having problems. I too am kinda on a platue (sp??). I know why i am. I don't seem to care. I seem to be too happy where i am at the moment. It's not bathing suit season, i look good in my clothes, things are going great in my relationship, my boyfriend and i are cooking together more and enjoying trying new recipes....it just doesn't seem to be a big deal to me. So....I changed my ticker to reflect a more accurate weight. I haven't seen 131.5 since i changed it on valentines day. So...i moved it back up. Now i don't look at it and feel like a cheater.

But on a plus side, i have taken steps to ensure i will be bathing suit ready. I called a girl back at my familyY and am arranging to meet with a personal trainer. That's what i need. I will still go to my 3 cardio classes a week...but now i am going to meet with a trainer twice a week too. I got 6 weeks of personal training i can go to. I WILL be ready by May!!!!

On another plus side, I was trying on my teenagers size 7 jr jeans last night...and they fit. Of course, they were low cut and my belly was hanging out of them....which is what promted me to call the personal trainer back!!! lol. But the fact is....I fit in a size 7 jr jeans. She did have one pair that were higher rise and i confiscated them to wear to work on friday!!!! I am just so excited. Even though my weight hasn't changed much in the past 2 months, i still lost half an inch in the abs and hips. And on top of personal training and gym classes, the time is about to change which means it will be time to take up jogging again. So i just KNOW some of this fat has to disappear by may.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:06 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

[SIZE="2"]oh jlea, how I can relate. But I'm not sabotaging myself, I'm just in a rut. Supposedly, if you eat the same thing all the time your body "gets used to it". Maybe that's what's happening to me. I think I need to mix it up a bit. I'll try that fro the next couple of days to try to kick start myself again.

lumi --- a jr size 7?!?!? (I think I wore that size in 6th grade )

Treadmill continues to be great, and I even got all of my water in 2 of the last 3 days. Working on today (blub, blub ).

W - 48 oz
E - on plan, but mix it up
E - 40 min teadmill done
D - Maybe someday I'll be like lumi and fit into a size 7 [/
SIZE]
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:25 AM   #20  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

jlea you hang in there. I will post more later. i am at work at the moment. i didn't check email til this morning....was a long and busy day but i stayed on the eating and exercise part of the weed yesterday. Water could've been better.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 11:57 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

awwww....musictchr...you can do anything you set your mind to. That's my problem right now is i don't have my mind set to it. I'm to busy thinking of other things to worry about sticking to my usual meals and losing this last 10 or 15 or these last few inches. But no more!!!! Got to meet with a trainer this week and start toning up!!!! *But you are sweet!!!!*
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 12:33 PM   #22  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Shari hang in there and keep coming here for support, we will take good care of you.

Lumi SIZE 7 thats great!

musictchr Definately mix it up a bit. see how you feel. Do you have any weights? Weight lifting (not to bulk up, just to strenghthen) seems to help people.

Driving DH Mad by putting our finishing touches on our vacation budget and trying to decide what to do for breakfast while we are there. I would much rather pack protein bars and cereal bars for a quick breakfast, he would rather just go to a restraunt. No biggie, but I just would like to have a clear idea on what to pack or not. I have 2 days off until our trip (today, and Tuesday) so I really need to get it mostly done today. Tuesday I wont be in full function since I will be recouping from a 5 day stretch. AND Makenna decided to grow out of her shoes. We wont be able to make it to the mall until Saturday so she wont have long to break in new shoes.

As for yesterdays weed I did okay, I made extra laps through the plant, but no other exercise. as for Food I did ok because of a plant meeting I missed my 2 o'clock apple so when I got home I was hungry made a snack, cheese quesadilla with light sour cream and salsa; decided to eat another: REGRETTED it was so full I didn't want to go to swim lessons. AFter swim lessons my sister called and had a flat so I had to go pick her up and take it home. When I got home DH had made Turkey burgers and tater tots. I thought, "ya I could eat." I ate about 7 tots and half my burger then decided NEVER to eat again. Good news is I cant eat as much as I used to, bad news is when I try.

So TODAYS Hit:

W 80 oz
E we'll see. I was going to take the kids for a 30 minute walk (but Makie's got an attitude today so Nap time I will ride my stationary bike
E 1200 or so cals (NOT to Over eat!)
D more of getting my stuff together for the trip, get some exercise in, Clean Makies Room
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 01:11 PM   #23  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

What's a size 7?

oh wait that's what my sister wore when she was full term with her first kid *grumble*

one month later she was back to her double zero size *sighs*

Last edited by Holyteror; 02-27-2008 at 01:11 PM. Reason: cuz i'm not awake
Old 02-27-2008, 05:57 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 175/150

Height: 5"2

All I can say is INSOMNIA...ARG!!! What a long dreadful day this has been. I wish I could just shake it off when I have nights like that. I'm at the headache stage now. Despite it all, I think I did okay today. More tea than water but I didn't eat sweets like I usually do when I'm exhausted. I also did a short yoga video.

WEED for Wed:

W- water not tea
E- OP, Journal
E- walk or video
D- when I eat healthy...
Grazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 05:59 PM   #25  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Something's better than nothin Grazie. DH kept me up snoring last night. i could use a nap myself.
Old 02-28-2008, 01:56 AM   #26  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

I love yall! Time for me to go to bed!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:33 AM   #27  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Ok ladies the Marathon begins! Starting with a day of cleaning Work not my house I wouldve skipped overtime today, but I just cant say no to 12 hours of double time.

I did pretty decent on WEED yesterday. Same ole' rough spots (you know that petty little exercise thing )

TODAY"S HIT:

W 80 oz
E extra laps around the plant; weights and stretching
E 1200 cals
D after work tidy up, double check my packing list I realized yesterday as I was packing I forgot to put socks on my list. O NO I fixed that problem.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:29 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

JC, sounds like you are doing great at getting ready!
Hope things are better at work.

Grazer, wtg sticking with it!

Lumi- I am dreaming of those sizes!

Musictchr - great job on the water and the treadmill, keep at it and I know the scale will move for you!

W 3.5
E just did a standings Abs video, maybe stairs at work? It is holy crap cold here, so no walk at lunch today.
E OP
D keeping at it!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 08:50 AM   #29  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Morning all, quick ten minutes before taking Robert to school. Thanks for the shout-outs, I'm surprised ya'll keep taking me back, I'm the MOST inconsistent poster....usually not posting when I'm not behaving myself. We've been busy, but really, I have no excuse for the way I've been eating lately.

One great major change I've made is.... I quit my gym! LOL just kidding, I loved that gym. Well my 3 year contract was finally up so I just browsed around and found a community center (very similar to the Y, waaaay smaller though) they have free daycare for Rachel, open gym time for Robert and now Mike and I can work out together. We have orientation/basic training (on the machines) tonight at 6pm. Maybe if we're doing this together it'll help. Not to mention I'll have a buff husband. We planning our vacation (Jersey shore) for mid July. I'd like to see 200 by then. But that's 50 pounds away.

So the eating has to change today!

In fact, I'm calling out to YOU Shari....now we weigh the same (yesterday it was 251.5 and I should have but didn't weigh in today) So let's take each other by the hand and and DO this....ten pounds at a time. 240 here we come! We just can't look to the elusive 130 or even for me 199, I just gotta take it ten at a time.

Thanks for thinking of me Auddie!

I do love that everyone seems to be pretty synched up, when we're motivated, we're all on, and when we're plateau'ed we're all there. I love you guys, gotta go erase the ticker too.

Be back after school drop off xoxoxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:01 AM   #30  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Hi girls. Wish I'd gotten that nap in....but I got treadmill time instead Hit the W and e for exercise yesterday.....not quite as well on eating but better than usual. got breakfast bake again today *yay* and I might have coffee today too.

I need a nap!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Nchelle we posted around the same time! Bout time you got back! You guys have listened to me be depressed and just not eating right at all but you take me back...i think I enjoy the challenges just to chat with you guys Someday I will complete one!

Last edited by Holyteror; 02-28-2008 at 09:03 AM. Reason: cuz i'm STILL ASLEEP!