Old 02-13-2008, 10:17 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Ok guys....you won't believe this. so...i ended up having spagettie for lunch, no time for the gym last night because i had to go meet my friend to give her some tickets to the circus, then my head was hurting and my friends family was having mcdonalds so....i did too. I ate a medium fry and a big and tasty with a diet coke. When i got home and got on the scale before bed..i was 134.4. when i got up this morning......i was..........133.2!!!!! can you believe that????? I was sooooo happy there is no way i can have a bad day today. i don't care if it is rainy i don't think anything can ruin my mood. I even went and paid my taxes on my house and was expecting it to be $520 but instead they said $509!!! How great is that????? Oh guys....i'm sorry....i am just so HAPPY to have finally maybe broke thru this plateau.....I hope everyone else is having a great day!!!!!!

HT....do make the broccoli bake. It is sooooo good. But do try maybe just 3/4 cup of skim milk (or 1/%...that's what i used.)
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:45 AM   #32  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hurray Lumi! good for you! I guess your body just needed a bit of a change. BUT dont go on a McD's diet

HolyT I hate it when I have to deal with DH's family alone! It's only for a day though right?

MotherMavis Ok, I work for Ocean Spray making craisins. The dryer (which I run) gets a little messy, but it gets REALLY messy if it doesnt' get cleaned at least once every 12 hours. The crews that worked in the 36 hours before me REALLY are terrible about leaving a mess when the crews swich, so I spent the first hour or so crawling around under the dryer with a squegee, a scraper, and a shovel to clean up foot tall piles. Usually I gather up about 75 pounds of stuff. the 300 was the first of the morning, by the end of the day I got my normal 75.

Okay WEEDy morning. My kids are quiet, planning a quick breakfast for them, yogurt for me. getting in my coffee, home workout then around 10 I hope to make it to the gym.

W 80 oz
E30 minutes (at least)
E1200 cals
Dhouse work
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:19 AM   #33  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Wow I didn't make it here until page 3!!!!! Things are going GREAT! I have really, really been on plan for a week now. Even the weekend didn't distract me (although it was my weekened to work!) And my birthday was Sunday, we were supposed to go out Friday night, but the babysitter cancelled (turns out she was nominated homecoming queen, how bout that!?) So it was in my cards to be on plan. I've even been to the gym four times last week. Oh so the verdict.....I had seen that 253 last Monday, this morning 244.5. Yep, I'm sure the 253 was a high, water-retained, inaccurate number but it freaked me out. Now this 244 is about where I was at the begining of this challenge. So my realistic goal for the next five weeks will be to hit 235.

No school ALL this week....snow days. Robert was already supposed to be off Friday so if they get tomorrow, it will be the WHOLE week! Even Mike stayed home from work this morning. He got halfway there and was skidding all over so he turned back and came home.

I work tonight, tomorrow night AND Friday night...honestly, Jeni, HOW do you work so many 12hr shifts in a row??? Literally, the hospital will NOT schedule us more than two in a row (unless it is over your holiday) and this I picked up Friday for extra since those two girls are on maternity leave, and the manager was like, But that will put you on THREE in a row!! She almost didn't approve it! And here you work like 10 in a row! My goodness.

The biggest news around here is the Bobby Cutts case....do any of you remember last summer a local girl, Jessie Davis came up missing, then come to find out her cop boyfriend murdered her and left her in a park in Akron Ohio? People magazine even did a story on the case. Well it's in the courts right now, in fact, the jury is in deliberations. The whole town is abuzz and waiting for what happens next.

Happy to see you back Lovemacon!!! I wondered where you went to!

Jeni, I thought you were going to Disney in 2010? Did the trip get bumped up or am I mistaken?

Audie I second your wish list....especially the 135 one !

Sorry, will get to the rest of the personals later, back to my promise to post twice a day to keep me accountable....Oh yes, and I should do a look up, its been asked a million times, does Crystal Lite "count" as water intake...I think I've seen no answered like if it has ANY calories it doesn't. Do you remember? I'm so addicted to CL right now, those little to-go packets, I am like, doubling my water intake on them.

Oh and I added you gals to MySpace, I cheated and clicked on you from Amy's page...LOL

W- 5-6 liters, all of today and all tonight at work
E- had my oatmeal/banana breakfast, lunch will be South Beach wrap or santa fe salad with...? soup? pretzels? apple? Dinner....???? then pack my lunch for over night....Yep, I need to do some serious planning.
E- well DH stayed home from work so it looks like gym for me, though if I don't, I can't beat myself up too much since I need to conserve for work tonight.
D-Keep on keepin on....post twice today, keep honest and accountable.

xoxoox Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 12:16 PM   #34  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Lumi I'm so happy for you
Jen only for one day and it's still horrible.
I don't mind you cheating Nchelle about adding thru my page. I put you guys on my viewable friends on my profile

The day started out bad and I've spent most of the morning in tears here at work. Just a little bit of help would be nice. He threw the trash can (desk can mind you) by the door to the garage....left the garbage from the kitchen in the kitchen, left the garbage can full in the bathroom. Dishes are filling up both sinks.

He told me to cry him a river this morning, because it's all about ME ME ME and then I told him I hated him. He said something else and I don't know what it was. I left to come to work.

I got depressed at the store last night just watching the floral department go nuts making up displays and stocking the flowers. I just wanted to turn off the tv this morning too. He went and got money for his trip. So now he has everythign he wants...his stupid trip with his friend (although the last time I heard I was his best friend, and why would you NOT include your best friend on a fun trip) his newer car, someone else to take care of all the responsible things and he doesn't have to do ANYTHING but gets pissy when someone tells him he has to.

I woke up miserable knowing that I have to deal with his sister by myself. I have to recycle cans by myself. I have to take care of yardwork by myself. I have to get the dog's shots taken care of by myself.

TOM should be here tomorrow and of course he's not bringing anything either but cramps, and he's been dropping those off early.

i made the soup and then realized i had no milk. forgot english muffins last night too. so i had 2 egg puckies and 2 wasa crackers and 1 wedge light cheese. I'm hungry and very damn sad.

But I am so glad for you Lumi. Maybe someday I'll see those kinds of numbers.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 01:14 PM   #35  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

ok...somebody brought in a cheesecake today. There's one piece left. It keeps calling to me. I'm trying to ignore it with water and diet soda and my 100 cal bag of popcorn. somebody else better come and eat it up quickly!
Old 02-13-2008, 03:05 PM   #36  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Grrrrrrrrrr . . . running SOOOO LAAAATE that I can't read all the Posts!!!! The WEEDy Thread looks like it's rocking again - gonna make sure to catch up in the Wee Hours!

Shout Outs to All!!!

I'm up 2 lbs (230) no time to change - but got my groove firmly back in place and that's what counts, right?

WEED is per usual.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 03:44 PM   #37  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I think someone ate the cheesecake...if not...i did ok ignoring it
Old 02-13-2008, 04:15 PM   #38  

Good job...there will always be more cheesecake. You know...i had to laugh at first because when i read it i thought you said, "i think i ate the cheesecake...if not, i did good ignoring it." i was like...what??? You "think" you ate the cheesecake??? lol.
Old 02-13-2008, 04:56 PM   #39  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

LOLOLOLOL if it shows up on my hiney on WI day then we'll know I did LOL
Old 02-13-2008, 05:16 PM   #40  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Michelle, well since I worked so much OT in Jan, DH decided it would be a good birthday present for me to go to Disneyland (I have talked a bit too much about it over the past couple months) So here we are 23 days left to go the 2010 trip is still on, that will be our big splurge vacation. As for working, well its okay I'm ready when it comes to my days off but I have stamina enough for it. The kids don't suffer too much, especially when Tommy comes to bed with me and puts me to sleep. The main thing that I miss is the energy to work out at the gym!

I was told last night that Makenna gets to move up a level in swim lessons! usually it takes 3 sessions at each level but this is mak's 2 session. HURRAY! gymnastics and busy runners tonight then I think grocery store, I really am craving chicken enchiladas (low cal of course).

Okey Dokey I gotta get going!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 08:22 PM   #41  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Well i'm home and since he took a day of leave, he's out in the garage getting drunk.

i ate too much trail mix.

I want to find a cave and hide there for a while. Alone with prepade meals, a dvd player and tv, my dog, and the treadmill and weight machine.
Old 02-14-2008, 12:53 AM   #42  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

I'd need internet access too....can't live with out my Weeders

I took a little nap, but i'm still really tired. I'm gonna go to bed real soon once i finish posting messages for class.
Old 02-14-2008, 06:38 AM   #43  

S/C/G: 180/120

Height: 5'2''

Happy Valentine's Day to all!

I bought DH a new pair of shorts to run on the dreadmill, he didn't want me to buy it, but he's loving it too. I got the kids no-candy gifts (clothes) too. OS loves racquetball, keeps him fit, YS is a wrestler, so always aware of what goes in his mouth too, just Momma who needs to keep the focus

I want to go on the eat McDonald's and weigh 133 diet!! Seriously though, Lumi WOW! Good for you getting over that hump!

Aud, you are back OP and doing great!

HT, WTG ignoring the cheesecake, I love it too!

Jeni and Michelle, sounds like you are both rocking, good for you!

Have to go get ready for work!

W 3 L today, I have been off on my water
E just did a yoga video, tonight is day 3 of C25K
E OP
D It is what it is. No sense worrying!
mothermavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 12:04 PM   #44  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

lol i like the idea of weigh 133 eat mcdonalds diet LOL....

i feel accomplished today. Even though he was a jerk last night and got trashed, I got up this morning, did the dishes, made egg bake, grilled 3 pieces of chicken and 2 small steaks (gave one to Captain this morning) and got ready for work. He will be gone when I get home, i didn't even get a good morning or anything today...

but my dishes are done. That's a start

Hugs n love to you all
Old 02-14-2008, 12:27 PM   #45  

Hugs to you HT!! Way to go on getting ready and organized for you. I love prepareing food ahead when my kitchen is clean. I can't stand cooking in a dirty kitchen. I just have no where to move.

Yeah...i loved the McD's diet i was on. I was actually in a bad mood when i stopped in at MickyD's that night and was like, "Forget this whole diet crap!!" lol. Maybe that was just something my body needed was a different type of food from what i was eating. I don't know....all i know is i went to walmart last night and bought chicken wings from the deli. I bought half a pound, which was like 6 wings but i only ate 3. I gave the other three to my oldest and started making the cake for my boyfriend. I just knew with all the finger licks i did on the batter and iceing i was going to be up today but instead....i was down a pound and a half. I weighed in this morning at 131.5. I don't know what has happened but finally my body seems to be letting go of the pounds i should have been losing this month...and i am sooooo happy.