Old 02-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #16  
Time to get back on track

S/C/G: 295/295/150

Height: 5'8

2/8 Friday- 5 points for meals/snacks+4 points for exercise=9 points!!! Woo Hoo!
2/9 Saturday- 5 points meals/snacks+2 points for exercise=7 points!
2/10 Sunday- 6 points meals/snacks+4 point exercise=10 points!
2/11 Monday- 2 pts m/s

I weighed in today and I was down a little over half a pound. I am always happy when I don't gain, so I'll take it! I am planning on working out hardcore this week and being PERFECT, so that should make a difference in my next WI. Good luck to everyone participating!
michie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 05:45 PM   #17  
Also known as Tessa :)

S/C/G: 220/160/130

Height: 5'5

Missy....awww that sucks. Especially after being sick...it will take awhile for your body to get back in sync. You are right though...it is the begining of the week....just jump right back on the wagon!

Mich, wtg on the weightloss...I am going to wait until tomorrow to weigh in...kind of forgot this morning and my weight always seems to be a bit less in the morning lol. You really are kicking butt with points! WHOHOO! 10 point days are great!

Well...my eating has been perfect...just trying to get up the motivation to go to the gym for an hour. Kindergarden is exhausting lol. It is cold outside too! Ok...I'll stop whining...here I go...upstairs to go get dressed and out into the cold cruel world. Wish me luck!

So far 4 points today...should get 8 by the end of today...I hope.
colaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:12 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 232/199/120ish

Height: 5'2"

Yeah!!! I got all 6 points for food and one for exercise.

Tessa, I hope you had a good workout. It's cold up here in MN also. It did feel slightly warmer today though.

Missy
missymckibben is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2008, 08:47 PM   #19  

wtg Missy! WHOHOO! What did you end up doing for exercise today?

I DID go to the gym...worked pretty hard. I did 30 minutes on the treadmill...even running a couple of minutes at a time (jogging more really). Then I did my legs (lunges and squats). I messed up though...I learned the hard way why you need to stretch right away. The gym got really busy, and there wasn't much room on the stretching mat...so I just left. REALLY not a good idea then to walk into negative weather....OUCH! I felt my muscles contracting as I was driving home! Finally starting to feel better.

So...total...I got my goal of 8 points today? Tomorrow I'm looking forward to seeing the scale
Old 02-12-2008, 07:04 AM   #20  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'6

How do you gals get in your exercise? I usually go to the YMCA in the a.m. but since it has been so cold here I ordered a Jillian DVD from amazon. I tried it for the first time to day. I have to tell you that it really kicked my butt. I am used to running for 20min and then 20min on an elipical everyday which I thought was pretty tough. This DVD had my heart rate up and me sweating from the very begining. I bought a five-pack of dvds and am excited to see what the others are like.

Tessa- good luck on the scale. I also think I weigh less in the a.m. lol I had a pretty good day yesterday. i need to be getting to the gym EVERYDAY too, it is hard to leave my warm house in this cold. I dont think your "whining", I live in Iowa and it is COLD!!!
WTG Missy- keep up the good work!!!
Total points for 2/11--7
Grand total--22

Last edited by iowa girl; 02-12-2008 at 07:20 AM.
iowa girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:13 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

colaz- I did go down. I tstarted my plan on Jan 14th at 220 so getting to 199 by v-day was not realistic! But I have lost 17lbs in less than a month so I am ecstatic.

missy- good for you getting right backon the wagon. I hope you have a good day!

Points for yesterday was 7 6 for eating on plan and 30 min of exercise.

How is everyone keeping track of their total points? I wonder if I shoudl add it to my signature or soemthing cause I have no idea how I will remember!!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 07:24 AM   #22  

beaut, last week I kept track on a sheet of paper in my room. I would kind of estimate what I thought I was going to get, and then I'd adjust it if I needed ot at the end of the day. So far this week, I am keeping track of it on here lol. Putting it in your signature is a great idea though! Sounds like you did great yesterday! WtG!

Iowa girl, if i am stuck in the house I do Taebo...which, yes kicks my butt but it is a good workout. I personally try to drag my butt out of the house and go to the gym, and I normally go right after school (so from about 4-5:00 P.M.). I am a nighttime workouter. Working out tends to make a sleepy more than get me going. I normally try for 20 minutes on the treadmil, 20 minutes on the ellipitcal, and 20 minutes doing abs/arms/ or legs. Yesterday though, I did 30 minutes on treadmill and 30 minutes working out legs.

Well, hope everyone's Tuesday is going well so far. As of right now I don't have a subbing job...but kind of glad. I woke up this morning not feeling the best. Not horrible enough to call in sick. or really turn down a job (even if I find one yet...not sure if I'll take it though), but my throat hurts and I'm coughing. I would hate to get the kids sick. It depends what comes up. If something in middle school shows up I might take it...because I tend ot have to use less of my voice for middle school/junior high.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:07 AM   #23  

Tessa, I walked for 30 minutes on my treadmill. I like walking outside but not until April, probably.

No exercise for me today, it's my long day at work. I have to do 8-8 and one of our doctors is stuck in Aspen. So, it's going to be a crazy day.

Have a great day!
Missy
Old 02-12-2008, 08:39 AM   #24  

Yuck Missy, so what is it that you do? Are you a nurse? Secretary? 30 minutes is great! Understandable that you won't have time today...if you find yourself some time, walk for 20 min. to a half hour, and that could be your exercise lol

So, I am officially staying home. I couldn't find anything today. There is plenty I need to do today anyway. I need to get some meals prepared for this week, clean my room, and do some laundry. I've got a long distance boyfriend (Steve...talked about him a bit), and I normally don't get my weekend...he comes the entire weekend or I go there.

So, I jumped on the scale and I'm now 157...so down 3 lbs last week! It isn't the 5 I saw all last week, but I wasn't sure if that would stick. I thought I did pretty good this weekend, except for Saturday. So...I should loose some more this week.

If I am feeling better...I'm still going to try to head to the gym later this afternoon. If not, I am going to throw in my Taebo tape. I should get at least 7 points today. Hopfully 8

5 points (left over from last week) + 8 + 1= 14 points. I should have at least 20 points by the end of the day.
Old 02-12-2008, 06:54 PM   #25  

Where are my girls??? How is Tuesday going (and some of you Monday). I hope this silence doesn't mean bad news on progress.

So, I checked my scale again this afternoon and I was back to 155. I think I am going to stick with tracking at 157, but that is weird.

I made my 8 point goal today! I started feeling better this afternoon, so I even went to the gym to workout for a good hour. I did 30 minutes on ellipitical (hard) and 30 minutes on abs.

SO...I already have 21 points...that was my goal by Thursday...I should have another 20 saved up by this weekend then if I keep going. Doing well here!
Old 02-13-2008, 06:11 AM   #26  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

colaz Good job on your workouts!! I think you have to be consistent about your weigh in time and stick to it. I know for myself I usually weigh in at 7 am but if I weigh in at 6 or 6:30 I am about 1lb heavier! So every morning between 6-7 I lose a lb!!

Yesterday I was onplan for eating but I think I ate a bit too much at dinner so i am going to subtract a point for that so 5 for eating and I did 1 hr of exercise so 2 points so 7 for the day bringing me to a total of 14 points.
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 07:57 AM   #27  

wtg beaut! 7 points is very good, and 14 points in two days is excellent! Weight does flex a lot...you are right, I just need to start weighing at a consistant time.

So, I had to be honest and - a point yesterday for me too. I did great with eating, but those peanut butter cookies...well, let's just say about 1 or 2 cookie dough worth is gone. It was so hard! I was doing fine until I got so frustrated because I realized the cookie dough had to be refridgerated for an hour and it was already late. I just decided to keep the cookie dough in there overnight...found out it shouldn't hurt.

So, 20 points as of yesterday.

Today I should make my 8 point goal...as long as I stay away from the cookie dough. I got a job this morning. I am still feeling a bit yucky, so I picked a paraeducator position. There will probably be less talking that way, even if it means I'll do outside recess duty lol

Planning on working out right after school. That is the plan anyway.
Old 02-13-2008, 09:24 AM   #28  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'6

Tessa WTG on getting so many points. Beautiful, it is so funny that your weight changes depending on the hour of the day. That happens to me too...lol Sometimes I get kind of obsessed with the scale and weigh myself like 4 times a day. it never fails, I am never the same weight for more than an hour. I will have to try what you are doing and weigh in at the same time everyday.

Yesterday I had a great day. I got all 6 of my food points and managed to workout for at least an hour. So I met my point goal of 8. YEAH!!!!!
I didnt get that much sleep last night so I will be spending the day trying not to binge because I am tired. I tend to " cheat" the most when I am really tired. So today I am conciously making the decision not to do it. Wish me luck!
Total points-30

PS My spell check doesn't work on this site. Does anyones elses? I appologize for being Iowa's worst speller...lol

Last edited by iowa girl; 02-13-2008 at 10:40 AM.
iowa girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 11:20 AM   #29  

Tessa, wtg getting all the points. I'm a receptionist in a pediactric office. Up until about a year ago, I was a SAHM mom. It's nice to be back at work though.

Iowagirl, good job on getting your points yesterday. Maybe you can take a nap today:-)

I got all of my food points yesterday. And someone brought a stupid chocolate cake to the office. I didn't eat it. I really really wanted to, but I kept reminding myself about my dinner out this weekend for my birthday. No exercise, but I'm getting ready to go hit the treadmill now. I'm going to try to get 2 miles in.

Missy
Old 02-13-2008, 05:00 PM   #30  

Missy, WTG staying away from the chocolate cake! IT seems like you are doing great! When is your birthday? Where are you planning on going for your birthday?

Iowa Girl...lol, I've never tried the spellcheck on here...but i'm also a horrible spelling. Don't worry about it! We are all friends here WTG yesterday! I hope you stay strong today...it is tough to stay on track when you are overtired. Maybe after work you can take a short nap. Let us kknow how you are doing!

Well, so far so good I should get all 8 points today as long as I don't mess up tonight while baking cookies. Wish me luck! I am eating chilli and such again tongiht.

Well...I need to go workout now. I had my snack and green tea...a bit more energy should be catching up with me soon. I forgot my coat there yesterday, but luckily my roommmate is supper nice and lent me one