Old 02-03-2008, 08:49 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 217/See Ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Good morning ladies! Wow I feel like I haven't posted in forever! Things are going somewhat well. I stepped on the scale this morning and had a 2 lb gain. =( I'm not going to worry about it though because I know I didn't do good with food yesterday, PLUS my TOM is going to come around in like 3 days or so. So it's not shocking to me.

Things are going good with the new boyfriend!!! =) I haven't been this happy or felt this confident in a long time.

Welcome to everyone thats new! good luck, and for everyone else, I hope we had a month like we did in January. (P.S. Mom.....my final weight for Jan. was 205, I lost 6 pounds!)

Okay, time to grade some papers!
KCWMU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 03:00 PM   #32  

Height: 5ft 4in

Well, my official weigh in is Monday but being that we are going to a Super Bowl party this afternoon I weighed myself this morning....Drum roll please......145.4!! I can' believe it. I have not seen anything lower than 146 since about 6 months before I go pregnant with baby #2 (3 1/2 years ago). I am so happy!!

I hope you all are having a good weekend. See you all later this week!
adaem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 03:40 PM   #33  
Angela

S/C/G: 191/163/140

Height: 5'6"

Wow, this is such a big group this time around. I hope I can keep track of you all!

My starting weekend has been a little rough...I drank red wine on Friday...and on Saturday. Sigh. But, I never went above 1550 cals, so I will not fret too much. I am learning how to balance my weekend wine with counting cals. I figure if this is my new lifestyle I have to learn to manage my little vices or I will never be successful. So far, I feel pretty good about it.

Shrinking: Quitting smoking is a real pain in the rear. Like Adaem, my husband and I quite together 7 years ago. It is possible - you can do it!!!! And don't fret over some pretzels and a Smart Ones - girl, you were having a decent day! I'm glad you recognized that it was something emotional you were craving, or maybe even a ciggy. Recognizing the issue is the first step. You are doing this. You are learning. You are on the road to succes. Go Shrink!!!

Adaem: Nice to have you here This is a great bunch of gals if you are looking for support. Good luck !

KC: I have been bad about posting lately too...It's not that I don't you girls. It's just life get's away from me sometimes! So who is this new BF? Tell us more...I love a good romance!

Losing: 4 pounds lost is better than no pounds lost - or worse, a gain! Small numbers can be disappointing, but remember you are in this for the long haul and those 4 pounds are gone forever. If you manage even another 4 this month, I bet you'll feel a bit of room in your clothes. Great job on your loss!!

2beautiful, happyface, Lum: WELCOME! Keep posting, it really does make a difference

Mom: You are awesome to keep this group going .Thanks so much . Hope you are hangin in there this weekend and
Superbowl Sunday goes okay for ya.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. I've got another crazy week, but will try to post on a lunchbreak one day.
wish4fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 05:40 PM   #34  
Mz. Matherne

S/C/G: 285/275/150

I would like to join...my starting weight is 294
dandk0204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 06:17 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

Okay I weighed in this morning at 206. I'm not sure what happened on friday!! thurs I was 206 and then friday I was 207.5 but now I am back down! Hoping to lose more than 5 lbs this month!! I guess I have to really work!

L- good to see you here!! Thanks for the welcome.
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 07:21 PM   #36  
TBL-Red Team Member

S/C/G: (218)205/191.5/130

Height: 5'5"

Quote:
wish4fit: Loss- 7.5 lbs
Way to go! So, so proud. I know you are going to hit your goal this month!

Quote:
2beautiful2Bfat: I would like to join too.
Welcome!

Quote:
S: I'm excited to enter another month with you girls!
So happy to start another month with you and everyone else.

Quote:
Losing4another: your going to be a busy bee keeping up. if you need any help let me know .
The thing I can think of off the bat is making sure I keep the loss totals correct. If you or anyone needs correction, let me know.

Quote:
Losing: This month is going to be a little tricky with Valentines day. I soo love chocolate and the holiday
Stay away from the chocolate. Not really, just have it, but account for it. Yeah?????

Quote:
Adaem: Well this morning I walked 2.5 miles and have eaten only 800 cal. of my 1200-1400 and have not had dinner yet.

A small victory for today. I went to get my nails done and usually after that I will stop and get myself a venti Java Chip Frappacino LITE (I am trying to lose weight). Today I did not!! YAY ME!!
Good job on the calories, exercise, and making the choice of not stopping for the FRAP.

Quote:
thehappyface2003: I'm new and would like to join I am 299.8 as of today 2/1/08
Welcome!

S: Just read your second post. Sorry it was a rough couple of days. I hope you are feeling better. Congrats on the smoke free days. I know that has to be stressful. On another note, reading that post made me a little hungry. Maybe I'll go eat a can of tuna!!! Just kidding!!!!! I love Smart Ones meals.

Okay! I'll post this and then read page three. See what happens when I miss a day!
Mom23BC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 07:38 PM   #37  
TBL-Red Team Member

Quote:
KC: Things are going good with the new boyfriend!!! =) I haven't been this happy or felt this confident in a long time.
I'm so happy for you! And congrats on the weight loss for Jan. Great job!

Quote:
adaem: 145.4!! I can' believe it. I have not seen anything lower than 146 since about 6 months before I go pregnant with baby #2 (3 1/2 years ago). I am so happy!!
Yeah! I bet you are feeling so happy. I would love to get back to my weight before my pregnancy. I am getting there.

Quote:
wish4fit: I am learning how to balance my weekend wine with counting cals. I figure if this is my new lifestyle I have to learn to manage my little vices or I will never be successful. So far, I feel pretty good about it.
I totally agree. Some people can just give up everything, and live with it. However, I believe for me at least, moderation. Work things I want into one of meals. If I really want something, I eat a little (or sometimes alot), but I make up for it at other meals. Also, I try to plan for my cheats not to happen at night.

And thanks, blush blush! I am so happy that we all have done so well. After reading all these posts, it just makes me want to up my game. I'll talk more about that later.

Quote:
Dandk: I would like to join...my starting weight is 294
Welcome!

Quote:
2Beautiful2bfat: Okay I weighed in this morning at 206. I'm not sure what happened on friday!! thurs I was 206 and then friday I was 207.5 but now I am back down!
The scale has a mind of its own. At least mine does. Sometimes I think mine is just a liar. On those days, I just tell it to shut up!

Last edited by Mom23BC; 02-03-2008 at 08:06 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 07:48 PM   #38  
TBL-Red Team Member

Well, I am really happy to see so many new "faces". I just have to say to all the new people. We have a great group here. We did an awesome job last month. I think this month is going to be even better.

I got on the scale this morning and I lost another 1/2 pound. I am down to 194.5. I would be so thrilled if I could lose 10 pounds, but will feel very happy if I make my five pounds. Did I say if. I meant when I make my five pounds. I just looked over and my husband is eating a pizza. Not a pizza lover, but it really looks good right now.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:05 PM   #39  
TBL-Red Team Member

I am going to try something new so we can get to know one another.

Poll:

What do you like to be called?
Kids?
Occupation?
Pets?
Eating Plan?
One goal for this month that you want to keep?

Poll:

What do you like to be called? Mom23BC

Kids? 3

Occupation? I homeschool my kids! Planning on using my nursing degree when my kids get older. Would love to go on mission trips with my family using my nursing degree. Has anyone heard of Mercy Ships? This would be cool to do one day for short term.

Pets? Sometimes I think my kids would be included in this category. Seriously though: 2 turtles, 1 bearded dragon, 2 hamsters (one is pregnant, so this number is soon to be increasing), 1 fish, and at the moment a weird looking frog.

Eating Plan? My own: I eat about 1200 calories. Sometimes less, sometimes more. I try to eat less processed foods, more veggies and more healthy proteins. If I want chocolate, I eat a few bites mixed with nuts. If I want speghetti, I eat it for breakfast. Okay! I should have warned you that I am weird. But I just do what works for me. Once it stops, I am going to change it. As long as I can lose weight eating chocolate and spegehetti, I will continue eating it. (Side note: I eat a lot of peppers and mushrooms/a little chicken/ Prego/and just a little speghetti.)

One goal for this month that you want to keep? Once I get my baby jogger, I want to start running with my kids. Complete the "marathon" with my kids and start a new one.

Last edited by Mom23BC; 02-03-2008 at 08:42 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:08 PM   #40  

S/C/G: 236/221/136

Height: 5'7

I'm starting to think my scale has a conspiracy against me!! I'm scared of what it is going to say tomorrow!! My plan is to workout tonight before bed (hope that helps) but I still have to put my baby to bed and I don't feel well. I think I am coming down with a flu!!
2beautiful2Bfat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 08:34 PM   #41  
TBL-Red Team Member

……………………………………………..starting for Feb.............pounds loss so far

Mom23BC………………………………….195..........................-.5
ShrinkingGlizzy (S)………………………..142
Loosing4another:……………………………236
MotherMavis:………………………………..
KCWMU……………………………………..205
Fea……………………………………………
Wish4fit:……………………………………..173.5
Theresia:……………………………………..151.5....................-2.5
Girlieyorkie:…………………………………..
Adaem:……………………………………….145.4
Saphire………………………………………
Vertigoskyy…………………………………..
luminfan4ever:………………………………….
thehappyface2003:…………………………….299.8
Dandk2004………………………………………….294
2Beautiful2Bfat..............................206

This is what I have on the 1st page.
Okay! I did the best I could. Could everyone send me their starting weight and label it as starting weight? If it is already entered and correct, you don't need to send me it again. It would just make it easier for me. Thanks! If any of this is wrong, or I failed to add someone, accept my apology and send it to me again. Thanks!

Last edited by Mom23BC; 02-03-2008 at 08:42 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 08:35 PM   #42  
TBL-Red Team Member

2Btobfat: I hope you start feeling better. How old is your baby?
Old 02-03-2008, 08:54 PM   #43  
TBL-Red Team Member

Here are the results for Jan. Please let me know if it is not correct. Thanks!

Results for Jan:

................................................St arting............Pounds.......................... ......Actual
................................................We ight..............Lost............................ .......Weight

Mom2........................................205.5. ..............-10.5..............................195
ShrinkingGlizzy (S).......................145...................-3.................................142
Loosing4another..........................240...... ..............-4................................236
MotherMavis...............................157..... ................-9...............................148
KCWMU....................................211...... .................-6.................................205
Fea..........................................168.. ..................-6.................................162

Wish4fit.................................181...... ...................-7.5......................173.5

Last edited by Mom23BC; 02-03-2008 at 08:55 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:08 PM   #44  
TBL-Red Team Member

Okay! You guys did so awesome in January! Here are some totals from the beginning.

Total weight loss:

Dec. -12.5 pounds (4 members) ====== (3.124 pounds per person)
Jan. -46 pounds (7 members)======= (6.57 pounds per person)

This is awesome. Lets see if we can get the average weight per person to go even higher in February! I can not believe that we lost a total of 46 pounds in January. That is one whole child. Awesome guys! Fantastic job!

Last edited by Mom23BC; 02-03-2008 at 09:12 PM.
Old 02-03-2008, 09:21 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 199/188/120

Height: 5 foot 1 inch

Hi - I'd like to join too! I've been slacking lately and a bout with a stomach virus has been an excuse for too many carbs.

My goals this month are:
Lose 5+ pounds (current weight 189.5)
Bring my waist measure down 1.5+ inches (currently 28.5 inches)
Bring my hip measure down 12.5+ inches (currently 45.5 inches)
Keep my water intake up daily
Workout consistently (weights and cardio)

Jennifer

Last edited by Chinchilla Fairy; 02-03-2008 at 09:21 PM.
Chinchilla Fairy is offline   Reply With Quote