Old 02-07-2008, 09:22 PM   #46  

S/C/G: 200/192.5/135

Height: 5'2"

i would like to join! i just joined the site today, but i want to get involved in the challenges.
im going to start doing some walking tomorrow, and see about getting my bike cleaned up so i can ride it again ^^
Mousai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:43 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 200/190/165

Height: 5'9

Now I'm the sick one, I picked up a cold a few days ago and it's getting worse. There's so much going around right now. I'm going to have to take a few days off from hard exercise but still eat ok.

Mousal thanks for joining our club, hope you don't get sick too... We are just revving it up, working out hard through the month of Feb in our mini bootcamps. So walk, ride your bike, throw in some dvds - our goal is 45 min+ a day. Try some intervals, walk fast, slow, throw in some jogging etc... this is bootcamp!
horsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:35 PM   #48  

thanks, im in a pretty deep slump lately, so maybe this can help! ^^
Old 02-08-2008, 01:13 PM   #49  

If you are in a slump revving it up can help.... increases your energy and makes you see some progress.
Old 02-08-2008, 09:38 PM   #50  
I will be a fit chick

S/C/G: 128/128/108

Height: 4'11

Hi all, I did not have time to post yesturday. I again stayed on track did 100 minutes. Today 60.

Horsey, I for some reason was just having a great week. I really don't think those numbers will be the norm, but I am trying like crazy. Why, because working out hard, pushing yourself works. Its hard, and I don't like it but I do love the feeling afterwards!

Its been 2 weeks now, and I can really see the difference, can you?

I was reading different threads the other day and I see you post alot Horsey. You are very motivating to me. I am so glad you started this thread.
I read you were checking out some Calvin Klein make-up, I never heard about that. I am a make-up freak. Not that I glob it on, but I love trying new products and all that stuff.

Well TGIF, here's to a great weekend! Lets stay strong!
Twentytogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:44 PM   #51  
I will be a fit chick

S/C/G: 128/128/108

Height: 4'11

Horsey, I just noticed you mentioned you were sick. That sucks. If you are not DOWN DOWN, like in bed, maybe you could manage to do a little. I had a real bad headache a few days ago, I was going to lay down, instead I worked out anyway. I was stunned, it went right away. I'm not saying it will make your cold go away, but maybe it will give you a little energy. I think it must be true what I read of exercising releases pain releiving endorphins.

Twentytogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:58 AM   #52  

^_______^ half way there with my work out, doing the last 30 minutes in a bit, im starting out with the 45 minutes as my minimum and im going to work up. i havent done a real heavy work out in a while. i did 25 minutes of taebo with some billy blake vids i have on my comcast.
ive also didnt exceed my calorie range today, i was deficient cause i missed breakfast, and i had a killer head ache (which kills my appetite). but i intend to be right on target tomorrow.
and im *sniffle* am reducing the amount of soda i drink. i think i might get some seltzer water cause i like the carbonation not the sweet of soda, and the money i would normally spend on soda im putting in a jar. every time i have the desire to get a soda im putting the money in the jar for when i meet my first goal (16lbs) and im going to either go out to dinner/lunch with my boyfriend or buy myself something special.
Old 02-09-2008, 05:08 PM   #53  

Yes I did get a bad cold, today I'm going to go for a long walk with my boy though. It's not so bad I can't do anything, just need to take it easy a few days. I heard this cold lasts a few weeks if you don't.

I cheated a few days on my diet but this week it's going to be clean. I bought the Clean Diet book at the store today to go with my theme. South Beach diet was making me a bit sick I think, not enough nutrients in phase I so I'm not going to do that right now at least, maybe phase II.

Twentytogo, I love makeup but the natural kind as I'm a little older now and the fun stuff doesn't work as well. My favorite is Bobbi Brown. Calvin Klein used to have a makeup line and it was my favorite until they quit, a lot like Bobbi Brown, very natural colors. But I'm on a money diet too so I'm trying to watch my budget rather then buy stuff constantly. If you like makeup go to makeupalley.com there's reviews on products there, it's fun. But now I only buy Bobbi Brown and soon Calvin Klein.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:01 PM   #54  

^^ finished up with my excersize and my 8 cups of water for the day. i might go do some more excersize, but i dont want to keep myself up all night.
i might have some dessert tonight too cause i still have 150-250 calories left for today.
Old 02-10-2008, 12:40 PM   #55  

Back in business today, I'm feeling better after a few days rest, a bad cold or something knocked me out. Today is Sun and I read an idea somewhere that weekends are a great time for a "play day' where you do 60 min of exercise that's more "fun" and hopefully outside. We have a warmer day here so my boy and I will go on a long stroller walk and a bike ride.
Old 02-10-2008, 11:55 PM   #56  

Tanktop Arms, Bikini Belly, Boy Shorts DVD, did upper and lower body 35 mins. A different workout with weights. Also walked today, and cleaned, about 1 hour total exercise... Feelin' good
Old 02-11-2008, 01:26 AM   #57  

oh i cut it close today on my calories, but i still managed, and even had a sugar cookie today ^^ and soda. today was a bit more lax on my eating, but i still kept in range on everything. got my water, and 45 minutes of exercise.
im still doing the billy blake videos in addition to my other cardio, its really hard, especially since i'm sore. but i seem to be getting it. i think i'm going to move onto a new video soon so i don't get too bored with the videos.
im hoping to be able to get out and walk one of my dogs tomorrow, asked my mother if she would join me, since i have two dogs it would be nice if she went and helped walk the other one. i figure my dogs can help me with my goals, the one has gotten really fat, hes no longer doggy shaped, hes a barrel with legs. he put on a lot of weight cause my dad no longer takes him to work with him, so i think hes a bit depressed. the exercise will be good for him. the other one has dropped a lot of weight cause his brother is eating ALL of his food, so im working with them to get them both to where they need to be health wise along with me.
im planning on going for a bike ride this up coming week end, if weather permits. my boy friend is coming down to visit from college for valentines day and our 22 month anniversary and i asked if hed go riding with me. i hope the weather is nice that day.
Old 02-11-2008, 12:09 PM   #58  

I'm eating "clean" today, I''m trying to lose the last 10-15 lbs and they say that's the hardest. Eating oatmeal with wheat germ, flax, berries and bee pollen according to the Clean Eating book. I quit cutting carbs so much, and have energy again! Felt so good this am after lifting weights again, I'm doing the more beginner weight training videos for now as I'm getting back in shape then I'll advance, I love weight training. Today is cardio day, I'll aim for 45 min of hard cardio with a walk to break up the day as it's warmer today. With Clean Eating and exercise I'll make it in three weeks I think, if not, we'll continue bootcamp into March!
Old 02-12-2008, 02:11 AM   #59  

oi i had to squish my work out in today. i ended up doing all 45 minutes at once @__@ but i got it done!! i went with my sister and mum to the hair salon today and it took longer than expected and lost my normal work out times.
Old 02-12-2008, 02:13 PM   #60  

I "bounced" this am on my new mini trampoline/bouncer I bought last night. I visited someone this winter that had one and it's quite fun actually. Really revs up the metabolism. I'm NOT a morning person but now I've found a way in just 10 min to rev up for the day and still do my exercise that I like most in the evenings. I was sick and am feeling better, we have 2 weeks and three days left in Feb! I won't be down as much as I'd have liked but I'm sure eating clean and feeling better! Tonight I'll do at least 40 min of cardio and some weight training too.