Old 01-07-2008, 01:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/119

Height: 5ft2

Default 14lbs by valentines day :val1:

hi everybody
im aiming to loose 14lbs by the 14th february, seems pretty reasonable aswell as being a big achievement
anybody wanna join me, having somebody to keep track with and share tips/thought would be great .
thanks
clare xxx
clarelou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 02:24 PM   #2  
Angela

S/C/G: 191/163/140

Height: 5'6"

If only I COULD lose 14 by then...wouldn't that be awesome! There's only 5 weeks in there, so that's nearly 3 lbs a week...I just don't think it's feasible for me. A good loss for me would be 1-2lbs a week....If you are just starting a new diet, sometimes you can get a jumpstart in Week 1 with a 5 lb loss or something incredible like that...What is your diet plan?

There are several challenges here that you could join. I'm in the Me Love Me Challenge which runs thru April. A little longer than you planned, but you are welcome to join us anyway.

Good luck!
wish4fit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 05:46 PM   #3  

hey i have the same goal.
How are you planning on acheiving it? I plan on having slimfast shakes for at least one meal a day, maybe two. my goal is to lose 30 pounds by apr 1. so 10 pounds a month
ferny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 01:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 180/ticker/119

Height: 5ft2

hi, sorry i should have mentioned i was including any weight loss this past week too.
iv just started weight watchers on the second so will hopefully loose more few pounds this first week. (get weighed tomorrow)
so weight watchers is my plan.
il check out them other challenges wish4fit, probably a good idea to have a longer timed challenge too.
and ferny please keep me updated on your progress
goodluck xxx
clarelou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 08:49 AM   #5  
Angela

S/C/G: 191/163/140

Height: 5'6"

WW is a good program. With dilligent work you will surely be succesful! Good luck Clarelou! Hope to see you on the other challenge threads.
wish4fit is offline   Reply With Quote