Old 01-28-2008, 04:48 PM   #76  
Chelle

S/C/G: 166/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

I'm back

I felt bad that I couldnt stay on track and that I was just yo-yoing worse than ever. I got back up to 163 from 156 and felt like I was never going to lose the weight.

but....my mom surprised me with a membership to jenny craig and shes paying for all the meals. I just need something like that to motivate weight loss, I was finding it impossible on my own.

I started JC at 162 wednesday and am down to 154 today. Finally some results! I've never been happier. I havent weighed this much in years and I can fit into my pants I wore my senior year! yay!

So anyway, im back to have you guys help me stay on track, i feel so bad for leaving
chelle515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 06:41 PM   #77  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

chelle - I understand. I'm glad you're starting to see that you're seeing results. I'm trying desperately to get back on track... I don't know why I'm having a hard time.. but the is the longest that I've stuck with something. I need to get back on the wagon.

Send me some and some magic - I need to hit my goals - which seem EXTREMELY far fetched after last week!!!
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 04:57 PM   #78  

S/C/G: 212/190'ish/125

Height: 5' 2"

I'll throw will power dust to all of you!!

Chelle - I'm glad to hear JC is working well for you. I'm SO CURIOUS how the food is. I'm glad we hardly ever see Kirstie Alley anymore. She was starting to give me a serious rash. I think Valerie did a MUCH better job.

Been busy here. DS2 is VERY sick. High fever, headache, awful sore throat. Had him tested for strep and he was negative so it's just viral. grrrr.

Jordan's wedding is on Saturday. She lives 180 miles from us and the weather & roads are terrible. I'm still working on her quilt. I miss her. I taught her to cook when she lived here and she used to slam her spoon on the rim of the bowl to knock off anything she was stirring. It drove me crazy when she lived here but now every time I look at the little chips in the rim of my bowls I miss her. I miss my sister. I know she would have loved to watch Jordan get married. Between this and TOM I'm an emotional mess. lol

Shay, did you see Chellez bite my head off? Her giant blue "EDITING." Good grief. I didn't want to throw Bob under a bus, I just thought he was rude. I wonder how Chellez would feel if she were in Brit's position. I thought it was very sad.

Don't forget to post your month end weight everybody!!!
ggmugsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:32 PM   #79  

S/C/G: 253/ticker/130

Height: 5'1

It's the end of the month AGAIN??? I'M NO WHERE NEAR GOAL!!! I sucked it up and changed my tickers to this Sunday's weigh in - which puts me SO FAR aways from goal!!! Oh well - just moving forward.

gg - when did your head get biten off? I'm SO far out of the drama!!!

to all - I'm doing better on working out and eating better... I just need to stick with it. I really really want to and have to shed this weight.

Good news - A friend from work just gave me a TON of 12s & 14s that she's shrunk out of (she's now a 6) and I tried on a 14 and they actually fit! Not in the - I'm going to wear them, they are now my favorite jens - kind of way - BUT I could get them on - and zip them up w/ out havign to get out the pliers, or ding the "zipper dance" for 20 mins!

Ok girls - off to do more work.

Last edited by Enygirl; 01-30-2008 at 05:33 PM.
Enygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 11:57 AM   #80  

Enygirl: It was no big deal. In TBL Couples thing I posted I thought Bob was rude and she responded that EDITING in huge blue letters was to blame. She was (hopefully) just joking. lol.

190.8 was my January starting weight and today I weighed 184.0 so I lost 6.8 pounds this month.

Here we go for another month!!!

Last edited by ggmugsy; 01-31-2008 at 10:40 PM.
Old 01-31-2008, 12:04 PM   #81  
My Evolution

S/C/G: Size 26/Size 18/Size 8

Height: 4'11"

Welcome back Chelle! Please don't disappear when you are struggling that's why we are here!!!!

Enygirl--I know, I know...Today is the last day of January!!! Everyone PM me your WL totals for the month, any goals you met, and NSVs.

ggmugsy--Of course Chellez was joking. Her love for Bob and mine too goes very deep. I don't know him personally but he seems like a genuine individual to me but....His choices surprised me in the sense that because he has a big heart I expected him to pick different teams. The fact that he didn't doesn't make him seem less of a person to me. If Jillian had won I think she would have picked the Black, Gray, and Blue because she does have a bond with Brittany. Would we be dogging her out as much I don't think so. My two cents.
Shay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 12:13 PM   #82  
My Evolution

I will be starting the month 3 thread in the morning. I will edit the January Successes Post as I get info from everyone.
Old 01-31-2008, 02:53 PM   #83  
Chelle

S/C/G: 166/ticker/120

Height: 5' 3"

thanks, i love you guys

ggmugsy- the JC food is wonderful, my little brother is as skinny as can be and he orders it just because he loves the food so much (he eats a JC meal as a snack) im always full and im finally getting all my vegetables and stuff
its lovely.
chelle515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2008, 03:21 PM   #84  

Chelle, good for you! It's all about finding what works for you.

Shay, Jillian was definitely in the best position not having to choose teams. I think if she had been in Bob's shoes she probably would have selected the exact teams he did for the exact same reasons.

I've got to finish Jordan's quilt TODAY. We have a TON of snow. DH shoveled off the roof last night. The snow berm around my front walk is nearly 4' high. I LOVE IT!! I can hardly wait until Spring to watch all the people from California pack their little bags and head back to where they belong. tee hee. The Idaho natives have a saying up here, "When it's too hard for them, it's just right for us!"
Old 02-01-2008, 05:42 AM   #85  
My Evolution

Everyone head on over to the month 3 thread.