Old 01-24-2008, 07:47 AM   #16  
We can do it.

S/C/G: 160/127/120

Good work everyone. I know I have not been on lately. I have been working helping a friend at her work a couple days a week. I have been working on getting down to my last goal but I don't know if its gonna happen. I think my body is real comfortable where it is at right now. I kinda float between 127 and 129. But we will see how it goes as we get closer to easter.
need2loseinGA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:18 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

I hear ya need2lose!!! I am having a difficult time getting down past and staying down past 136. My body seems to like that number....ALOT!!! But I will make my original goal of at least 130. It will be a struggle to get any lower than that....but what's worth it, if you don't have to work for it....right???? lol.

So, i saw 134 twice this past week, but the past two mornings, i'm at 136. Last night before i went to bed, i was 135.8....I get up in the morning, and it says 136.0. I thought we were suppose to lose weight over night...not gain??? I drank 2 bottles of water to try to flush out any sodium before i went to bed too. Must have not peed them all out, huh???Anyways....I don't care. I'll see 134 again soon. (I hope!!!) lol.
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 06:29 AM   #18  
Captain Prescriptivism

S/C/G: 235/180/135

Height: 5'3"

I have no clue how much I way at this point, since we just moved. I've eaten well some, and I've exercised some, and then I've overeaten some. I could way more, less, or the same. Guess I'll figure it out later.

Just recovering from a bit of a bingeing episode now. And, unfortunately, the only way I've ever done that is to reduce my caloric intake to about 800-1200 calories a day. I just have huge issues being moderate.

Anyway, this will probably start to pay off at least in another week. I think I can still make the goal.
ImpalaHoarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 09:06 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 230/202/140

Height: 5'7"

Hey everyone! I'd love to join!

I want to lose 15 lbs in the 8 weeks until easter.

1/18- 197
1/26- 194

Looks like some people are already losing! Good job
nicolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2008, 10:15 AM   #20  

Okay...so i saw 134 again this morning!!! Yay!!! Now i just have to move down to 133....lol.
Old 01-26-2008, 09:48 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 230/202/140

Height: 5'7"

You're doing pretty well lumifan! (sorry, I feel so bad that I don't know everyone's names!)
nicolby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:21 PM   #22  

Jan 12 248.4
Jan 19 247.6
Jan 26 247.4

dustcatcher
dustcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:31 PM   #23  
eh, here goes

S/C/G: 190/see ticker/125

ok so i'm just now getting here. i have a wee bit less than a month, but i would love a challenge! i totally think i can do 10 lbs.
rakuette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2008, 03:47 PM   #24  

Thanks Nicole. And don't feel bad. I don't go by my real very often on here. Not that i have a problem with it, i just don't go by it. Most people just refer to me by my screen name...and sometimes shorten it to lumi. And it looks like you are off to a good start too. Good luck with your goal.

Rakuette- good luck on losing ten!!! I always say "better late than never to join!!!" Good luck.
Old 02-05-2008, 12:37 PM   #25  
Captain Prescriptivism

S/C/G: 235/180/135

Just got a scale. When I weighed myself the first time, I weighed 170.5 pounds, but it is probably worth noting that this was after the mother of all binges. Since then it's been heading down to what I can only assume is my normal weight (guess I'll just have to wait to find out what that is). This morning I weighed 164.5 pounds, so I know I've lost some weight. I don't like to move my ticker down unless I'm consistently under a certain weight, though.
ImpalaHoarder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:10 AM   #26  

So Easter is how many weeks away again??? I don't know if i'm going to make my goal or not. Valentines day is just 2 days away...and i am NOT going to make it. Oh well..that's what goals are for...something to shoot for. if you don't make one, just try another goal. lol. So...maybe my next goal is going to be to be at 132 by the end of february. Maybe, maybe if i get a handle on what i'm doing wrong...i'll be able to make that goal. I am going to try to start using my fitday again and see what's up. Good luck to everyone. How are you all doing on your Easter goal???
Old 02-13-2008, 12:31 PM   #27  
Changing My Lifestyle

S/C/G: 230/180/140

Height: 5'4"

I would love to join this challenge! That would give me 5 weeks and 4 days to lose 10lbs. I have my first wedding gown fitting on March 28 so I'd love to be closer to 20lbs gone by then...but I'll take a loss no matter what!

Lumifan: I love that weed thing and am going to adopt that as well! Thanks!

I'm currently 199.5 and looking for at least 189.5 by March 23.

W - 64 oz
E - 1500 Calories
E - Curves
D - I can do this!

My actual WI day is Saturday so I'll update my weight and ticker at that point.

Cheers All,
Tamara
tleef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 04:29 PM   #28  

tleef....I know you can lose 10 pounds by your goal date. congrats on the upcoming wedding. what an exciting time for you. you and your fiancee look so great together in your pic. awww.... Hope ya'll have a romantic valentines planned. when's the wedding???

Well...as of today, i'm finally down a pound. I don't know how i did it. I actually ate out at McDonalds last night. And let me tell you...those fries were GREAT!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 04:13 PM   #29  
Changing My Lifestyle

S/C/G: 230/180/140

Height: 5'4"

Lumifan: I hear that! McDonald's fries are easily one of my biggest weaknesses. Mmmmmm... Congrats on being down another pound...I'm hoping I'll be down 0.5 - 1 by Saturday. I'm taking the day off work tomorrow and cleaning my house from top to bottom. I just can't wait for spring to do my spring clean! LOL

Thanks for the compliment on the photo...we were really pleased with our entire engagement shoot. I'm excited to see what the photographer does with our wedding photos. We're getting married on June 1, it will be the 17th anniversary of our first date, but we actually haven't been together for the whole 17 years. We got together June 1, 1991 and were together for six years...parted ways in '97 although we very much stayed in touch for our daughter's sake (she was born in '93), doing family dinners, PTA meetings, movie nights, etc. It always seemed to bother anyone that either of us got into a relationship with that we maintained such a close friendship (they probably were seeing what we refused to see). For the last few years before we got back together (March '06) neither of us was in a relationship and so we turned to each other for companionship (totally platonic) and then one day we just realized we'd been fooling ourselves and were still very much in love and so we will celebrate our 2nd anniversary of being back together on March 12. He proposed just after my birthday in September during a backyard bonfire surrounded by friends. It's been like a fairy tale and we both feel very fortunate that we decided not to keep denying what we'd been feeling for years. Anyhow....whew....that's a long story, here we are and we're getting married June 1.

I'm not sure what's planned for this evening, although I've been getting very sweet text messages on my cell phone all day. He knows that candy and fancy dinners are not so much on the plan right now, but he's creative and knows me better than anyone else so I'm sure it will be very sweet and very much something that shows how much he loves me. We'll also be including our daughter (15) in the plans as we know she's feeling a little left out with all the wedding planning stuff that's going on so we're trying to hang with her more and not only talk about the upcoming nuptuals constantly.

Hope everyone has a terrific night and remember one poorly planned meal or decadent dessert or couple of chocolates WILL NOT undo all of your hard work. It's a lifetime of those things that got us here to 3FC and so if you get some yummy goody for V-Day or are taken out for an exquisite meal...enjoy it and keep in mind that the person that gave it to you only wants to show they care, not sabotage your plan.

W - 64 oz
E - 1500 calories
E - Curves
D - I love myself!

Cheers,
Tamara

Last edited by tleef; 02-14-2008 at 04:18 PM.
tleef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 04:57 PM   #30  

wow tleef...what an amazing story. That is so fabulous!! Well...i know you can make your goals by your wedding. And you are going to have a very beautiful wedding regardless.

I love what you said about enjoying today. It's only one meal...one day....it took many meals and days to get where we are, so if someone gives you minuture cupcake, don't fret...just enjoy it. :-)