Old 12-31-2007, 02:33 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 238/180/135

Height: 5'7"

Hi - I hope it is not too late! I would love to join your valentines day challenge. I think that short mini goals will work best for me. I have 5 kids my youngest just turned 2. With every baby I have gained 80 lbs. this time it is a little harder to get the last 30 off plus I would like to be 15 lbs lower. I had actually lost 68 lbs then over the holidays I kind of freaked out and ate everything I could get my hands on. I'm afraid to weight but I think I have gained about 10 back. I'm planning on weighing in on the 1st for this challenge.I'm hoping for 15 lbs by Valentines day. I know it sound like alot but I'm hoping since the last 10 was just recent it will come back off faster. Good luck to you all! It will be great to work with you all if it's not too late.
lisaloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 11:27 PM   #47  

Hi Everyone!! I'm checking in with an update: so far, I have lost 8 pounds -- even through the holidays - whew!

Way to go to everyone who has stuck with their goals thus far. And, for us all, there is still time to reach our goals

Last edited by Lanvin; 12-31-2007 at 11:27 PM.
Lanvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 12:46 AM   #48  

If it's not too late, I'd like to join. I'd like to lose 10 lbs by Valentines Day. I'll post my starting weight in the AM.

dustcatcher
dustcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 01:06 AM   #49  
go on girl!

Never too late I like to think. After all, there's just under seven weeks till Valentines. Thats enough time for progress. Good luck in reaching your goal.
bumble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2008, 10:51 AM   #50  

Ok this is it! I was right I weighed in at 180 how depressing! But feeling good about today. Taking it one day at a time. Physically I feel horrible I'm thinking of doing a little cleanse just for a couple of days to jump start my bod. Good luck everyone. Can't weight to hear everyone progress.
Old 01-01-2008, 08:50 PM   #51  

My starting weight today is 249.2

dustcatcher
dustcatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:57 AM   #52  
Proud Red Team Member

S/C/G: 276/ticker/123

Height: 5'

Never too late to join!! Sorry I didn't respond sooner. The holidays have been CRAZY at my house. Welcome to all the newbies to the challenge. Well I will have to update my ticker, think I have gained 5 lbs over the holiday. But I am going to start journaling again today. Haven't done that in months! So that will help me. Don't think I'll make my goal, but as long as I am moving in that direction I will be happy. Journaling and drinking water, my first 2 goals. Good luck to us all!!!
skinnyvibes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:50 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 172/172/150

Height: 5' 3"

Hi I see from the earlier posts that it's not to late to join. I'm new to the site and feeling very motivated at the moment, and I think short-term goals will help keep me that way. It's my birthday on 16th feb, so I have a double reason to join this challenge.

I'm setting myself a goal of losing 14 lbs by my birthday.

Start weight 177lbs

Current weight 177lbs

Pounds to target 14
gillsmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 02:58 PM   #54  
Proud Red Team Member

Welcome to the challenge!
Old 01-02-2008, 10:17 PM   #55  
Goodbye Winter Insulation

S/C/G: 209/202/150

Height: Too Short.....5'2"

I'd like to join in if I could? Good Luck to everyone
FluffyNoMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 12:24 AM   #56  
Proud Red Team Member

The more the merrier! Welcome to the challenge!
Old 01-04-2008, 02:05 PM   #57  

Hey everyone! So far so good. Weighed in this morning at 174.8. That's just over 5 down. I know it will slow down but I needed a good start so I'll take it. I decided against the cleanse because i didn't want to fail off the line so I decided to wait until I see some success and I'm feeling good. My husband bought me a bodybugg for Christmas (I wanted one I saw it on biggest loser) Anyway I love it! I have become obsessed with getting the calories lost number as high as I can. But instead of going to the gym I have been deep cleaning my house and organizing and you woulnd't believe the calories you burn. You don't have to get on a treadmill - just keep moving! Good luck to everyone on the weekend that is the hardest for me.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:09 PM   #58  
Proud Red Team Member

lisaloo~ that is awesome! what is a bodybugg? funny how cleaning your house makes you sweat, well at least me anyway.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:18 PM   #59  

Hey skinnyvibes- thanks for setting up the challenge. It's this thing you put on your upper arm, I have a watch that shows me the calories burned, steps, how many minutes of acitivity and the time. Then you download the info on your bodybugg on to your computer and you enter in everything you ate for the day. It shows you what your deficeit calorie balance is (or your extra calorie balance) If you get to the end of the day and you realize your high on calories you can go walk on the treadmill. But so far everyday I have been in the defecit which means no gym for me! It's also made me get all my laundry caught up, I've organized the whole kitchen and I'm working on the Laundry room today. Because now I associate cleaning with making me SKINNY!
Old 01-04-2008, 08:00 PM   #60  
Caleb & Jayden's Mommy

S/C/G: 248/See Tracker/150

Height: 5'4''

Hey Everyone!! It's been a while since I have posted, things have just been crazy at work and home. I did pretty good thru the holidays, well, at least better than I really thought I would. I have lost a total of 12 lbs, so that means 12 lbs to go for this challenge.
Sarica is offline   Reply With Quote