Old 11-10-2007, 10:52 PM   #76  

Kim -- I am the same way, I did the BL challenge the last time and actually did worse than when I try to worry about "life" and not my weight. I completely understand. I look at WOW as ongoing and try not to put much thought into any goals for this.

Good luck and hope to see you back soon!!
shelby897 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 03:12 AM   #77  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Azure:
Come back soon cuz we already miss your smiley face!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:57 AM   #78  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey gals~Amy I see you were up about an hour ago! Partying hard? Studying? Trouble sleeping? I'm not sure why I'm up at 4:30...I finally have been sleeping, almost back to normal. I had a bad dream and now woke up all pissy, but hopefully my insomnia has passed. I think a hot bath sounds awesome right now.

I take that back. I guess I do know why I got up after the bad dreams. To check my husband's email and myspace etc again. Even though we are doing WORLDS better, I cannot stop the obsession with checking and checking. Which is ridiculous, because, 1) I KNOW he won't do anything like that again, and 2) if he did, he'd be smart enough not to have it in his yahoo/myspace/home email addresses. I know the two contradict each other. The sicker side of me hopes he hears me downstairs awake, and I can have him access his work email from home. Look at what I've become.

But really, I swear, we're doing better! The night at counselling really was wonderful, and we talk and talk EVERY day. We really are working on rebuilding our marriage. I knew I'd have some bad days and here I am, at 4 am on a Sunday morning. In fact, we're totally in this honeymoon phase, lots of flirty text messages, physical affection, etc. I just hate that it's always in the back of my mind.

Got to the gym THREE days last week! I'm eating okay again though my appetite is crap, and sometimes I don't eat enough before my workout. The one day I only ate a banana, felt disgusted by the cereal, went to the gym and was completely dizzy after my cardio. DUH Michelle. Duh. I think I dropped to about 227 but I'll change my ticker Monday morning. Depression weight loss rules! har har.

Azure, I felt the SAME way as you sometime last spring (? I can't remember when it was) I was too stretched in too many challenges, didn't keep up my posting and did NOT ever make my goals. I too thought I was doing better not setting time limits and unrealistic goals. But I stayed here, and glad I did. So I like that you'll still be around, we still wanna support ya, and we need you too! But not to be tied to these challenges must be very liberating. Or just jump back on board if you change your mind.

WOW we made it almost SEVEN pages! You gals are awesome!

Audie, Jen? How are the kids and being sick? Are you gals okay too? Taking care of yourselves? Robert and Rachel keep getting sniffly and hoarse but not much more than that. I wonder if its coming or just them reacting to the seasons change?

I bowled 155-171-119 last night, was too drunk by the last game I didn't mean to! The shots I bought my girlfriend she kept giving hers back to me if she didn't like them, so I did like double. And my other friend was buying left and right too. Oh and the guy at the snack bar was flirting with me LOL I think at one time he told me "nice curves"....what a compliment!!! I mean, a total salesman, apparently he just took over the kitchen there and was looking to make $$$ but ****, I ordered from him!! He said the cutest things, but that curves thing was just too much. (and he gave me free wings and a discount on the sampler!) It's nice to feel sexy again. Yes, DH is doing that for me too, but what a strange little thrill to hear a good looking stranger say so.

Oh dear goodness, I am a marriage counselor now. My friend from bowling asked me to see her <somewhere> Friday night and she just let loose about how she thinks her husband is cheating, (I've seen him with this girl we know, and I suspected it too? but didn't tell her that) and just bawled about it. Here I am struggling with my own marriage, didn't have the heart to get involved with someone else's problems, but helped talk her through it all, and it helped me. Some of how SHE felt was coming right out of my own heart, and I knew the right things to say. I just knew how she felt and what she needed to hear. Plus, I learned that just because we, the "wives" feel it, doesn't make it wrong. Never to be sorry for your feelings. It was quite therapeutic for me. Obviously what I've been going through is normal, but I pictured myself talking someone else through the same thing, not letting themselves beat themself up that way, and that's what it was!

Now I'm just not making any sense. But the end of her story is that, no, they are not getting along, he denies cheating (that's still questionable to me, given the details but still) but bottom line, he wants to be with his wife and kids. And so does my husbnd. The way it should be. Of course, my drunk ***, toasted all night to "MARRIAGE RULES!" My marriage is WORTH fighting for. I have a particular anger towards women who chase married men right now, so I was perhaps extra supportive to her.

I'm feeling better. Get to the bath, relax, read a nice book.

WEED for sunday

W- just keep-a refilling the glass
E- no formal exercise (gym = closed sundays) but tons of house cleaning
E- COOK. Eat at home. Do NOT go out. Will plan better in the real morning.
D- Baby steps. Bad days come and will look better tomorrow. Focus on my marriage, my children, my health. That's it. Post again here and FEEL THE LOVE!! You guys are the best!!!
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:31 AM   #79  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies. WE are all doing great now, all healthy (knock on wood). Long weekend on so work work work and sleep sleep sleep. Eating is great, I cant believe the scale is still at 156 I m really going to try and burn a few extra calories (yes gym) on my next weekend off. Oh speaking of days off, I got a call from the restraunt I used to work at they are running extremely shorthanded and want to know if I want to work a night a week. I really cant see how, I want to be home on the weekends and I am way to busy during the seek with Makie and Tommys activities. but it would mean an extra few bucks for the christmas season. SIGH.

anyway
W 80 oz
E walk around an extra couple of laps (of my work route)
E 1300 cals
D um, stay focused on healthy living
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 10:25 AM   #80  

Michelle -- I'm SO glad things are working out for you -- I think it was the kick in the butt your husband needed to realize how darn good he has it, he should be kissing your butt -- your are an awesome mom/wife -- those darn men!! Every experience has something to teach us (good or bad) and I bet your conversation with your friend was very comforting to her and a great help.

Jeni -- You know, I'm sure the extra money of another job would be great (god knows we could use that here!!) but I hate to see you stretch yourself too much!! Enjoy those kids instead!! Maybe we can all win the lottery instead??? My husband will be laid off in January for 10 months so we are completely stressing but I know it will work out okay. Our biggest goal is to try not to let it affect the kids too much -- like we are saving up to pay off the whole year of preschool for Nicholas to make sure he can continue going even when we don't have enough money for gas to drive him there .

Hope everyone is having an awesome day -- I'm off to buy my eight year old some warmer pj's -- the darn kid is so tall I have to find men's clothes for him -- tough!! So I'm also taking the kids out to lunch -- they wanted Burger King but I can't possibly think of anything there I can have without blowing my diet big time -- so we are going to food court at the mall instead -hopefully I can find a salad or something -- wish me luck.

W -- Drink, drink, drink
E-- Hope to hit the treadmill today at some point
E -- Stay within my points and not let my cravings dictate my choices
D -- I love you guys!!
Old 11-11-2007, 03:05 PM   #81  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Actually, I was working on some wedding favors for my friend today. She got married a couple of weeks ago, and since it was the 2nd for both of them, they wanted a secluded romantic thing...so they dashed off to Reno and did it. Today's their reception I'll bring in a photo of what they look like later.

haven't eaten well, haven't worked out. Got lots of schoolwork for tonight to do.....but guess what? I'm gonna make it. Every month will be a new professor with new quirks and papers due every sunday or monday. I'm getting used to it.

I'll post personals later though, i've gotta make a card real quick and get goin. Gonna miss my game this afternoon but hey i can DVR it
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 05:14 PM   #82  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Three weeks till my move!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 07:50 PM   #83  

Jasonlea -- Are you packing yet -- I hate moving, I love unpacking!!! And most of all -- I love a clean house!! Not that my house is a mess, but you know with the two kids the molding and the windows don't get cleaned as much as they should (don't tell my husband ) -- Even if my new apartments weren't tidy when I moved in, it was so much easier to "me clean it" when everything is empty! I'm probably confused, but did you get a kitten a while back?

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.