Old 10-08-2007, 08:46 AM   #1  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Halloween Challenge WEEK SIX!!!

w/i - up 1 pound. Surprised. Don't feel it. Not going to panic.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 09:02 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Clykk...I feel your pain. Technically, i was up 2 pounds. But i don't really count that because i know i was bad and didn't drink one drop of water all weekend. I don't know what is wrong with me these days. I just have not been counting my calories or excersizing lately. I just feel so unmotivated to do those things. I know i am not eating too much because i don't really have a gain except when i don't drink my water, but then my fingers feel bloated...so i know it's just water. I seem to be in maintenance...but i don't really want to be there. I want to hit at least 130 before i start maintaining. I know, i know...I have to kick my butt into gear. I did go shopping this weekend and bought me some yogurts and more egg whites for breakfast. Couple of lean cruisines....i'll get it into gear...i promise...for myself!!!
\
W- 8 glasses of water
E- 1200-1300 clean calories
E- go to the gym girl!!!!!
D- Dust yourself back off and start again...every day is a new day!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 02:14 PM   #3  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

W.O.W. the WEED Thread has sure been slow . . . is everyone busy EXERCISING, by chance?

Way not to panic clykk & Good Plan lumi!

- Let's pick it up WEED'ers! 24 days . . . 24 days left in the Challenge . . . let's make this day and EVERY day COUNT! Let's get in here and POST, shall we? Let's just DO IT! ("Try" ain't counting!)

Me?

Well Me, is busy sabotaging myself. The arguments with the destructive voices in my head have been just amazing. Very entertaining.

I'm going with the Drill Master Voice above for the next 24 days . . . join me?

W: Water Water everywhere!

E: Keep it up auddie ole girl - kick it UP a notch when you can!

E: Strict Induction next 24 days!

D: I AM a MACHINE!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 04:09 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

so stressed and sad. . . .boo hoo.
yesterday while i was working somehow somebody stole my wallet . . . . everything was in there my credit cards , cash , insurance cards. . .grr. and then i got a call from wamu fraud services saying someone tried to use my card for a over excessive amount at a target and it was declined. so first off i caught a cold and was feeling really ****ty yesterday so i tried to find someone to cover my shift . but of course like usual when you are nice and always help others when they need shifts covered as soon as you need help nobody's phone works . . whatever. so i had to go in and i felt like crap and then all this happened so i spent the whole night filing incident reports at two targets , the police station, my work, driving all over, calling canceling my cards, calling credit bureaus . . . i am so exhausted and down. how can people be sooo mean, there is no way on Gods good earth would i be able to take someone Else's things and live with myself, i cant even take more then one breath mint at a restaurant when they are free. It makes me think why did it happen to me, out of all people i am really the last person to deserve it. all i wanted to do was rest and get better , and i just keep feeling worse and worse. and i have to open tomorrow at 4 am, I'm not even going to bother trying to call and get it covered. . . . .i really need a pick me up. but i just happen to be poor as **** now. so . .. . today seems to be looking fun doesn't it? i will try to go to the gym though , today ive eatin pretty good , i dont want to sabotage myself be eating bad and then feel even worse.
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 07:53 PM   #5  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Dang freegee I wish i could drive down and give you a hug. Where is it that you work????? you poor thing, i wish i could help..
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 05:13 AM   #6  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

sorry I have been MIA been really busy!

last night was first night of Short sports, they let in 20 kids!! it was fun!

W 64 oz
E 35 min
E1300 cals
D do my dang excercise!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:37 AM   #7  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Morning gals!!! Sorry I've been a complete flake lately! I am LOSING it. And I don't mean the weight either! I'm up two pounds this week, but that feels generous to me considering the garbage I've been putting into my body this week. It didn't help that DH and I got into some screaming match at bowling this week, followed by me storming out of the house afterwards only to drive to the nearest drive through, sitting in the parking lot cramming food down my throat. How does that hurt THEM? I ask you! And I baked all day Sunday, cookies, cookies, cookies. No exercise. Lots of naps. Well you get the picture. In fact, I just ate two cookies for "breakfast" while I wait for the school bus. I should have gone to the gym last night but now DH has the flu and is all whiny and needy and I can't get away. *sigh* I feel sluggish, lethargic, frumpy, bleah.

Hopefully my girls will whip me back into shape. I don't mean to end on a sour note, but I'll be back after the schoolbus comes to try and talk myself through this. xooxoxox Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:02 AM   #8  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

ugh that's how i felt yesterday morning. i was so upset arguing with DH that I nearly stopped and bought a pack of smokes. I quit in 2000. I was so upset that even my coworkers were concerned (Usually when i'm pissed off I'll come in and be really *****y....yesterday i was defeated when i came in, makeup not all done, lookin like i'd been cryin, etc) and i stayed quiet all day long.

i need to eat better. i could use more sleep though...
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 09:08 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Ah Nursemichelle....it's going to be okay. You need to find some wonderfully deserveing people and give them some cookies!!! Just try to jump back into excersizing and eating more healthy than not healthy.

Freeqeegrl....I am soooo sorry to hear that you are sick and had your wallet stolen. That really sucks!! I know how you feel. I had my purse stolen out of my car about 2 Thanksgivings ago. Really sucked!! I hope your cold feels better soon though.

A note about myself...I AM BACK!!!! Oh yeah...I am back on track. I decided not to go the gym last night, but i did go home and walk/jog for about 20 minutes. Oh it felt so good. My legs are sore this morning which means i worked them out good. But the other good part about this is, i got up this morning and jogged/walked for 10 minutes. Not long, but i got my butt out of bed and did it. If it weren't pitch black outside at 5:45 in the morning, i am sure i would have gone longer. But i had a limited area that i could jog in. But at least I started my morning off with 10 minutes of excersize. Now I am determinded to go to the gym tonight. I don't know. I just feel like I am ready to jump back on board again full steam!!!

Todays Weed:
W- 8 glasses (already got at least 2 in)
E- 1200-1300 calories
E- at least 40 minutes in today.
D- FULL STEAM AHEAD!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 01:23 PM   #10  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

awww freeqeeG!

*Trying to quote some kind of quote that gives us strength for freeqeeG & Nchellie & holyT*

" . . . that which doesn't break us can only make us STRONGER etc . . . . "

Hang in there gals . . . have experienced all of the above . . . join hands now and help me to send evil karma thoughts to whoever has freeqee's wallet/id . . . MY stolen cell phone with $800 worth of downloads :

Ahhhhhh . . . feeling somewhat better - but not much - off to an emergency dental appointment for a throbbing-a$$ toothache . . . hope to WEED it later on.

Hang in there with the marital woes too gals . . . soooo have been there - that too shall pass!

I've been lumi-like on the exercise - switching addictions I'm hoping.

okok . . . getting my fractured quote butt to the dentist -
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:15 PM   #11  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

awww ladies , you guys rock. i work at starbucks , and my manager refused to help with the servailance tapes. not only that but with my cold i tried to find somone to cover my 4 am shift this morning because im having some problems breathing and no one would help again so i called in sick, ( which btw i have never done) and they called me back and said , i HAD to come in. but i didnt move a muscle how rude. grr. well i ended up not going to the gym. not at all the past 3 days. i am still down a pound however. . . .

w-i should down some water , i keep drinking tea
e- nothing yet. i will though. when i figure out what wont hurt my throat going down.
e-no gym , i cant breath
k- soon ill be better, if im down, it can only go up .
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 02:36 PM   #12  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Gotta make a WEED--the day is waning.

W- I've only had two glasses of unsweetened tea and two diet sodas today, so that means I've got 150oz of H20 to suck down before the end of the evening. Whoo!

E- I just finished a 60 minute walk, then it's on to Cardio Kickboxing for an hour tonight

E- On Plan, baby! I'm excited to be back on Induction in a dedicated way. I really should cut out the diet coke, though... Tomorrow--no diet cokes!

D- Dedication. Perseverance.
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2007, 08:22 PM   #13  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Free! So never work at Starbucks right? I would have had to tell them something rude and ungodly if I was sick, got my wallet stolen AT THEIR PLACE, and they wouldn't let me call off! Screw that, if you have the time, you have every right to call off.

everyone.

So I'm down 1.2 this week and I tried this recipe I want all to try:

CandyLike Almonds

You need:

20 raw almonds
zero calorie butter spray
1 tsp cinnamon
1 packet no calorie sweetner

*Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
*Spread almonds in a single layer on a nonstick cooking pan.
*Roast for 7-10 minutes.
*Pour in a bowl, sprinkle on cinnamon and sweetner, toss until well coated.
*Cool 5 mins.

Makes 2 servings (10 almonds per serving).

Nutritionals:

I left the sheet at home so all I can tell you right now is that it was 70 calories, 1.5 g fat, and 2g fiber. I'll get the complete list for yall tomorrow.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2007, 02:54 PM   #14  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone!

So today was a good day.....healthwise. I made the decision to go to nightshift today. I start Sunday. My BFF works nights and she says it's great. Not only are the supers more laid back, you get to leave early AND you get paid more (almost $1 more)! Today was the final straw for me in day shift. They are so full of crap. I didn't want to leave Birmingham with a bad taste in my mouth.

Car's in the shop, this time for the last time for a while hopefully. Finally decided to just go ahead and take it to the 'real' mechanics....the ones that will tell me EXACTLY what's wrong, not what MIGHT be wrong, and will go ahead and fix it. Should get it back in a week or so.

I WENT TO THE GYM TODAY! It was great! I felt fantastic! I walked there from the job. It was a nice day. Not a Shari day but nice. The sun was shining and it was warm but there was a nice breeze going so I didn't feel like I was going to die. It was an almost forty min walk then I got to the gym and did weights for another 30. My thighs were SCREAMING so I went into the sauna, first time in MONTHS. I missed it so much! Would have went into the whirlpool but TOM is here so no dice. Funny thing, a woman came in while I was in the steam room and sat down. She was bigger than me and FULLY DRESSED! I've never seen anyone dressed in anything more a swimsuit in the sauna. I kinda understand though. It took me a while to get used to walking around naked. The first couple of weeks, I just brought a huge towel from home and wrapped that around me. I'm a little more comfortable now, even though I still bring the towel when I remember. After that, I walked about five blocks to the library. I almost smacked the security guard though. He told me I couldn't come in because I had my work clothes in my bag! WTF?! He said 'rules' so I went outside, walked over to the research building (which is just a extension of the library) and ran into another security guard WHO LET ME IN!!! So the first guard was just a jerkoff. And now I'm here typing in the computer lab. And I'm going to do more walking soon cause I have to catch the bus to my neighborhood.

WOW that's a long post! Oh and I'm OP today too......including NINE glasses of water so far!
Old 10-10-2007, 02:54 PM   #15  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Oooooh, before I forget! Nutrition stats for the almonds:

Per serving:

70 cals, 3 g pro, 4 g carb, 6 g fat, 0 g sat fat, 0 mg chol, 2 g fiber, 5 mg sodium