Old 09-17-2007, 07:58 AM   #1  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Default W.O.W. Halloween Challenge WEEK THREE!!!

w/i - 156 lbs!!!!!!! One pound gone! Yeah!

W - 64 oz
E - Main course salad day
E - Weights
D - The scale is moving in the right direction. Keep going!!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 08:56 AM   #2  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

Stuck for the 3rd week in a row...ugh...all due to my stupidity too.
I'm getting back on trck today.

W- 8-10
E- 30 min running, ab workout, 2 hours volleyball practice
E- Slim Fast Optima diet
D- I need to get my *** into gear. No more excuses or do-overs from here.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:08 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Good morning and Happy Monday ladies!! Yes....I too need to really buckle down about my eating again. I don't think I am over doing it, but I just am not eating as "clean" as i could be. Today is not looking any better. I brought left over chineese for lunch today. Gotta make sure I drink plenty of water to flush out all the sodium....oh...and TOM just started today!!!

W- about 5 or 6 glasses
E- not looking good...no breakfast but coffee and chineese for lunch, grilled pork chops for dinner (not bad) and some veggie. Also, yogurt for snack...might go eat one for breakfast in a few too. That would be healthy for me.
E- should be attending my Monday Ultra Do All "kick my butt" 60 minute torture class. lol. (depends on how my tummy feels by the end of the day).
D- Never give up hope!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:02 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 293/240/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone, Just wanted you to know that I've lost 6.2 lbs since starting this challenge.

I'm out of the 250's and feeling really positive now about making it to the 230's by Halloween.

I think it even looks good that I can make it to 236, which would mean a 50lb lose since I got my act together 3 months ago.

My goals this week are to stay OP, excercise 360 minutes, get up at 6:30 every weekday.

Wishing everyone a great start to a new week!

fitin2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 01:12 PM   #5  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Hiya WEED'ers! It's Monday and I have no HANGOVER! w00t! Was very tempting to drown My Rams-Sorrow in malted yeast & hops . . . but did two stints at the Y instead! How'd you do with the alk, nchelle?

Finally got out of the doldrums and just totally OWNED Fri/Sat AND Sunday! The stress load is increasing both at work AND at home . . . just have decided that the only thing I CAN control is MY REACTION TO IT, ya know?

W: Increase

E: Strictly OP

E: Upper Body Circuit-looong walk

D: Concentrate on how good you feel!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:28 PM   #6  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Afternoon, WEEDers! Just a quick check-in before I run to class!

W- Not doing so good so far. I'm going to get in 100oz before I sleep tonight!

E- I'm taking it easy today. I'm just going to do some squats/weights/abs during the commercials during TBL tonight Tomorrow's the real hard core day!

E- Cheat Day today! I had my cheat meal already, so it's back On Plan for dinner

D- Get ready for tomorrow! You'll need all that energy!
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:47 PM   #7  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Hi, I am joining in!

This morning was WI day and I was 162.8 - by Halloween I want to see 157; 5.8 pounds
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 02:56 PM   #8  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Tx for the TBL reminder azure . . . just got to watch Eppie #1 late last nite - didn't know it was on tonight! Had never even heard of this show - and gotta tell ya - I found it to be VERY motivating!

sotypical! See that you're a calorie counter - Be sure to get your WEED-on . . . it really helps!

Sitting here having a hot flash . . . sipping 44oz of iced water to help it pass!

ttyal!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:04 PM   #9  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone! TOM is gone and I'm feeling good! Shooting for this job at Spirit Halloween, just found out that my friend Sarah just started and she's the one that got my in last year so keeping my fingers crossed!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 03:26 PM   #10  

Default Happy Monday

Glad to see everybody is back on track today. Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days fell off the wagon but back on. Started a new workout today its called bootcamp fitness going 5 days a week M-F 530am to 630 am I actually jogged today the 1st time prob. in 12 years so yeah for me on that. Almost threw up but kept it all down and gonna start all over again tom. morning eating so far today good. I will keep you posted on my weigh in on Wed

W- Water I gotta drink that stuff

E- Check Check got it in allready

E- Trying to stay on plan

D- One Day at a time

Skinny Vibes everyone
corriner74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 04:58 PM   #11  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Okay, lets try this WEED thing - I guess I have been doing it all along but never though of it like that.

W- 6L -7L - 3L done

E- not currently exercising, dont yell at me but I am losing weight for the first time in 10 months, I dont wanna screw it up!

E- doing good today, have it all entered in my calorie counter and will enter it in my daily blog later

D- dont spend any money today (other then my morning coffee - I dont count those cuz I pre-fill my coffee card, lol) and enjoy this evening with my boyfriend (we only have two evenings a week together - and we live together! lol)

Last edited by sotypical; 09-17-2007 at 05:00 PM.
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 05:44 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Hi everyone!
It looks like most of us are doing ok with the challenge - some better than others, of course. My ticker won't show it, but I actually lost 3 lbs this week (the 3 I'd gained since school started - ugh ). So - I'm back to my low of 330. I actually saw 329 on the scale yesterday, but it didn't hold for today.

I have much more to lose than the rest of you, but I'm thriving on the inspiration that most people struggle with weight at some time or another, even if it's not as big an issue as mine. I get so frustrated with the skinny-minnies with their 1-2 lbs to lose. (Oh, I'm so fat, I can't fit into my size 0 jeans - well waaaah, waaaah). Sorry for the rant!

WEED for today:
W - 64 oz
E - Bfast - blueberry smoothie, L - salad, yogurt, apple, snack - salad, dinner - brown rice, mushroom, zucchini stir fry
E - 30 min on treadmill done
D - Starting fresh at my lowest in about 4 years!!!
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 09:41 PM   #13  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

I have a reeeeaaaallllyyyyy silly question....um....ok now dont laugh....but what is the sign you all use weed? I am sitting here laughing at myself because for the life of me I dont know what you are talking about...

W
E
E
D
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:40 PM   #14  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Check out this thread for an explanation about WEED:
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=121464
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2007, 10:49 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

I had a good weekend, I peaked at the scale this morning and it's starting to move again, but I won't record my weight until Friday

Today's WEED

W- 12 glasses
E- 70 minutes of exercising
E- ate very well today, got in 6 servings of fruit and veggies, had brown rice a fish for dinner.
D- cleaned my room today, didn't take as long as I thought it would.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote