Old 09-18-2007, 02:02 PM   #31  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

Mid-afternoon weed:

W- 8-10 glasses
E- Slim Fast Optima diet
E- volleyball match, lifting at the gym afterwards and ab workout
D- My weight is slowly normalizing and my stomach is slowly recovering from this weekend on vacation. I need to keep on moving forward in this direction.

Last edited by glitterlicious; 09-18-2007 at 02:06 PM.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 02:22 PM   #32  
Is On A Mission

S/C/G: Current Weight 250/237.6/140

Good Morning Weeders ..... hehehe... I know what it means now ....thank you all for helping me out. I feel like a dork .... because alot of your use it in your posts, and I didn't even catch on....lol....but its clear to me now....

Where do I start I kind of ate yucky yesturday because I ....well I honestly dont know why ...but I did ....hehehehe...anyhow I had the following

Morning: Begal with cream cheese and lox
4 small pieces of small candies

Afternoon: Honey Oat Ceral with milk

Dinner: Qasadea with cheese

And a dove chocolate......bad....bad....but it tasted good good...

W - A little more than 64 OZ
E -
E -
D - I was taxi mom last night, had to get things for my daughter and her school.

Todays so far is a good day...
I hope everyone is having a GREAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!
I added lemon to my water it helps take away the plain taste...
JAYAGODDESS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:28 PM   #33  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

A GIANT WEED WELCOME TO JAYAGODDESS & CAKSES!

Overslept and beyond late today--arrrghghgh

Just want to say how great it feels to be back in THE ZONE - been making my WEED since Friday and just feel FANTASTIC!

Didja finish Deathly Hallows nchelle?

Must get HIGHER:

W: Keep pounding 100 oz+

E: Lower Body Weights and then UP the Power Walk

E: New recipe- Hamburger SOUP - smells YUM!

D: Just DO IT!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 12:00 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 293/240/155

Michelle- Sorry, I didn't lose 50 lbs in 3 months. Yikes! I guess I wrote that wrong.

I will have lost 50 lbs by Halloween if I make my goal. These past 3 months I've lost 37 lbs which is still awesome for this 44 yr old grandma! I'm doing a combo of Dr Oz-You on a Diet and Superfoods. I'm trying to do 60 min. a day of cardio and strength training fitness videos.

I need to work on getting more sleep too. It's almost midnight and I'm still up and I want to get up early to exercise tomorrow. Goodnight to everyone -Hope tomorrow is a great OP day for all of us.

Last edited by fitin2008; 09-19-2007 at 12:03 AM. Reason: Forgot something
fitin2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 05:47 AM   #35  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Morning ladies. Sitting here with my dang kleenex and coffee. DANG COLD! I need to be on the ball today too. I didn't get my workout yesterday after Makies swim lesson I realized I forgot her panties, plus I talked to the teacher afterwards (SHe gets to move up to the next level!!!!!) So I left too late. I might try to go tonight, but I don't think I will get too, DH is taking Makie to Gymnastics. Tommy and my Nephew, will stay home with me.

I cant wait for Friday! which looks like the next time I can workout plus I will know if I win the elliptical or not. I am willing to go up to $200 because the timer and something else doesn't work. (one other person is also bidding on it, so if she is willing to go higher then I will lose, I just might take that $200 and by myself a new one!)

Anyway. . . . .

W 64
E none forseen today
E 1200 cals (gotta keep it down)
D keep it together for my 12 hours at work; not to forget to pick up my nephew from daycare
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:49 AM   #36  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Hey, all Didn't get my WEED on first thing, but that's all good Yesterday I made it through 2 hours of cardio kickboxing and step and sculpt at the gym--burning a grand total of 1200 calories. I felt exhausted and invincible last night! Today I'm sore from head to toe, but not as much as I thought I would be!

Alright! So, my WEED for today!

W- 100oz

E- Doing some weights/abs/squats/etc around the apartment.

E- On plan, baby!

D- My, you look good today!
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 12:47 PM   #37  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Morning all,
Well I today is a new day and I am starting it off right...thus far. Over the last couple of weeks I've wanted to put everything is site in my mouth. What's up with that?
But needless to say, I did do the 4 mile WATP. It felt good since I was sooooo tired. Today is cardio and strength. Which btw, fitin2008 what strength training video do you use? I've been doing this one I god out of a McDonald's happy meal. It's great, but it's mostly upper body and only 15 minutes.
So my WEED for today:

W:Get this up...it's been horrible. 64oz
E-Strength video and WATP 1 mile jog
E-ON Plan _fatsmash
D-run sweeper, sort papers.
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:27 PM   #38  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hey Weeders!!! Insomnia hit again last night, but I didn't get out of bed. But it's really messing with my days. Luckily I'm working tonight and tomorrow night so I won't have to sleep these nights. I never have trouble sleeping all day. LOL

I took DD to a place called Green Farms yesterday. I want to say it's like a farmer's market, it's bigger than that, a whole produce store. I got so much fruits/vegetables and only spent $24! OMG! I should go back there every time.

Jeni! I hope you get that elliptical! You already know you love it! Why are they getting rid of them? To make room for new ones? I'd love it if I could get some of my gym equipment, an ab bench, the ARC trainer, the squat rack. Just to name a few. But I suppose they'd have to be going out of business for me to get them. Sorry you're not feeling well. What are you taking? Are you going to see the doc? Lots of fluids baby!

Audie, I did finish the Deathly Hallows, wasn't it SO good? I could KICK myself though, I read WAY too many spoilers and it totally ruined it for me. I already knew who was going to die even before I knew who some of those characters were. I think the Half Blood Prince was my favorite book. Now onto the movies, just to keep the HP spirit going. Hey we're almost two weeks Bud Light free! Of course I'm facing some challenges here coming up, one is of course bowling league Saturday night and then big poker tourny next Wednesday! I mean, I know I'm not giving it up FOREVER but I'm so motivated lately and the scale really is moving. I don't know what to do. I think my goal will be at least a month alcohol free and take it from there.

Oh yes, tell us about this hamburger soup! Sounds yummy! In fact, let's all post our favorite on-plan recipes (I know there's different plans but still) I'll post my favorite cheese/veg soup and the stuffed green pepper soup. Later. I have to get movin right now.

xoxoxoo More later.... Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:38 PM   #39  
aud
lc lifestyle

So much for being "bullet-proof," azzie - shortly after Posting that - wherever the he!l I Posted that - had a brief emotional OffP moment. *Jumping back UP - keeping mouth firmly SHUT* Your exercise regime of late is totally inspiring me - prolly won't be able to get in the faboo work-outs & walking I got in last nite (total schedule change/meetings etc) - can't believe I'm bummed about missing exercise - the one way of life change that I hate and detest the MOST! But I am.

I'm so glad that I was spoiler-free for the entire series of HP Books, nchelle! I've only ever seen HP #1 Movie and just part of #2 - looking forward to seeing them all now . . . I always was in love with Snape - from the visual of the actor in the movie (didn't think of his hair as "oily" like the books said - more of a growing up in the 70's kind of thing for me-LOL!) Believed in him implicitly - just like Dumbledore. I love this site I found for HP discussion: http://www.diagonally.org/Groups.html

Gotta lower my WEED today - really going to be OffSchedule so don't want to get that pesky "failure feeling" if I make my goals unreasonable:

W: You can drink water anywhere GF! DO IT!

E: Fit in WHATEVAH you can - WHENEVAH you can! DO IT!

E: You can stay OP WHEREVAH you are GF! DO IT!

D: Assertive NOT aggressive at this BS 8 hr long meeting auddie . . . . walk the fine line of being a LEADER w/o being antagonistic, kay?

Last edited by aud; 09-19-2007 at 03:41 PM.
Old 09-19-2007, 03:50 PM   #40  
Stresse stressed stressed

S/C/G: 250/165/130

Height: 5'3"

Ok so I completly missed last week. I was not around, so I couldn't get on. I did well thankfully.

Soooo, here is mine. Nothing out of the ordinary.

W-80 to 100oz
E-No exercise today.
E-More fruits and veggies, lower fat proteins!!!
D-Today's goal is to NOT eat any of my daughter's birthday cake that I already had a slice of yesterday!!!!

So, I have been doing ok. I lost 5lbs since I started. Didn't do so hot last week because there was just too much stress and running around, but I am doing better than I was before!!

I found some new videos I want to try, but they are on the computer and I can't workout in here, no room! I have to figure out how to do that one
CrazyAva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:59 PM   #41  
aud
lc lifestyle

Default Hamburger Soup

Absolutely LOVE this site - Linda's Low Carb. Linda tests most things and has tips & pics: http://www.genaw.com/lowcarb/recipes.html

This was YUMMY & very filling last nite:

HAMBURGER SOUP
1 pound ground beef
4 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
1/2 cup onion, chopped, 2 1/2 ounces
1 clove garlic, minced
9 ounces cabbage, chopped, 1/2 medium or 4 cups
2 ounces fresh spinach thinly sliced
2 cans beef broth
4 broth cans water
8 ounce can tomato sauce
2 teaspoons salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 teaspoon Spicy Seasoning Salt or seasoning of your choice

Brown the hamburger with the onion and celery. Drain fat. Add the cabbage; cook and stir until tender. Add all remaining ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover and simmer on low for about 2 hours. Adjust seasoning to taste.

Makes about 8 servings
Can be frozen

Per Serving: 126 Calories; 7g Fat; 11g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 3g Net Carbs
Old 09-19-2007, 04:19 PM   #42  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone!

I'm thinking of trying yoga again. Still waiting *impatiently* to see if Spirit Halloween will call me. I put the app in only last week but I wanna start NOW! Sarah says its lots of fun and I need MONEY!

So I have to get my stepfather a really nice gift this year! He has been taking care of me since mama's gone. We went to the car part place today and he got me the much needed windshield wiper arm, headlight bulb, and the little button thing that rolls up my windows. Tomorrow we're going to get a door handle so I can stop reaching across the seat to open the passenger door! And he fixed my power steering so all I need to get is some fluid and I'm set! Plus he brought me lunch AND put VERY much needed gas in my car! YAY stepdaddy!

Courtnie ~ You know, we have a Starbucks in our VA but I've NEVER had a coffee from there! I only get the smoothies.

Lumi ~ I don't watch Days (sometimes I take a peek) but I've never liked Sami. But if she's playing nice with John (for now), I can cut her some slack.

LaBonita ~ Here's to a NEW day!

Glitter ~ How does that Slimfast Optima taste?

Jaya ~ Isn't lox some kind of fish? How do you cook it? My grandmother is from New York and she wanted me to try some bagels and lox but I never got around to it.

What up Jeni, Love, Fitin, and Ava!

You go Azure!

That recipe sounds delish Aud!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:47 PM   #43  
Starting Over

S/C/G: 255/255/155

Height: 5'7"

Still hanging in at 210 today after McDonald's last night

W - Will try again to get to 64+ oz (I am at 20 right now)
E - taught a 1 hr water aerobics class this AM, then swam an extra 15 mins.
E - almost on plan minus a coffee and a cookie in the AM -make it through dinner w/o another cheat and i should be ok!
D - need to de-stress after a bad start to the day, bubble bath tonight!
cakses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:48 PM   #44  

Default Good Afternoon

Hello fellow weeders

Ok week is going good boot camp is kickin my booty I can barely sit down then get out of a chair and stairs are a whole nother story(sorry don't even know if those are real words) Weigh IN was today down 3lbs they took my measurements at boot camp so I will keep you posted in 4 wks when all done.

Audie I have to tell you you crack me up the Weed comment I am still giglling about.

Michell- I am reading your comments please keep writing you gals keep me coming back and are holding me accountable for me actions. So here goes my weed.

W- Trying to get thru my 64 oz mug I usually fill with dt pepsi ( Can't drink too much then have to walk down office stairs to pee and hurts too bad)

E- Check Check

E- Trying to stay on plan modify the medifast a little did have bagel with cream cheese this morning naughty naughty.

D- Keep plugging away one day at a time.

Skinny Vibes Ladies and stay on track

Cori
corriner74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:48 PM   #45  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

No more 30's!!!!!! No, I didn't have a birthday - I passed 40 a few years back - but I'm officially out of the 330's. This morning's WI was 328! No flirting with 329. Now that I'm over that little hurdle, I can really concentrate on the challenge. Nmichelle picked up on the fact that I've been down in the dumps, scale-wise. I was helicopter dieting, hovering around 330 for the past 1-2 weeks, but not really dipping below. Now I'm a new woman!!

michelle - Thanks for the pep talk. I don't know what you said that changed things, but my scale heard you! I really didn't do anything differently, but maybe the change in attitude helped.

W - 48 oz (24 to go_
E - 30 min on treadmill done
E - strictly on plan
D - So glad to be over the little plateau, I have enough confic=dence to hold me until the next one!
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote