Old 09-18-2007, 12:38 PM   #16  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

come on, where is everyone???
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2007, 03:16 PM   #17  

Height: 5' 10"

I'm here... barely.

I've cut back on most dairy because it leaves crud in my chest that hinders me when I run. We'll see how long I can go with out a piece of cheese...

my scale seems to be stuck in the 250's, but since I've been running more I can see my body changing. My legs are only jiggily on the inside now

... we'll get there ladies
Aquanetrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 03:09 AM   #18  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

I went to a product launch tonight - a boat cruise around Vancouver. The food was REALLY good, as were the desserts. But I stayed away from the booze - which was free btw! Baby steps..

I also found out that my work will NOT cover a weight loss program - which is frustrating because I feel like I need some outside help with this. I lose FAR too slowly!!!

I am off to bed, I gotta get up in 5.5 hours for work!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 04:06 PM   #19  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hey everyone!

I'm thinking of trying yoga again. Still waiting *impatiently* to see if Spirit Halloween will call me. I put the app in only last week but I wanna start NOW! Sarah says its lots of fun and I need MONEY!

So I have to get my stepfather a really nice gift this year! He has been taking care of me since mama's gone. We went to the car part place today and he got me the much needed windshield wiper arm, headlight bulb, and the little button thing that rolls up my windows. Tomorrow we're going to get a door handle so I can stop reaching across the seat to open the passenger door! And he fixed my power steering so all I need to get is some fluid and I'm set! Plus he brought me lunch AND put VERY much needed gas in my car! YAY stepdaddy!

Aimee ~ Don't start scrumping on sleep like I do. I'm trying to break out of the habit now!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2007, 09:17 AM   #20  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

I am about to go madass on my stupid mattress! I have a had terrible backache for the last two days and I wanna cry! I can barely turn my head. I really wanted to go to BodyJam today.
Old 09-23-2007, 09:01 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/135

Height: 5'9"

Hi ladies,

I don't know if any of you will remember me but I was in some challenge threads with you last summer. I had lost 40 pounds for my sister-in-laws September wedding. After the wedding I found out I was pregnant....big surprise and put back on everything I lost. Now I am finally ready to make that journey again and hope you don't mind if I check in here with you all.

good luck to all of you
MyOwnSaboteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2007, 03:32 PM   #22  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

I remember you Monica! what a precious little one! Congrats! Welcome back!
Old 09-24-2007, 08:31 PM   #23  

Hey! I am just popping in as I procrastinate putting on makeup and getting dressed.. heh. We have a HUGE reception full of presenters, head office people and food tonight - and tomorrow is the Grand Opening of my store location! Here's something completely horrifying for you all... they took my picture and put IT IN THE NEWSPAPER FOR EVERYONE TO SEE!! It was an alright picture - I definitely look fat though. 13 weeks until Christmas and my family comes - I had hoped to be in the low 200's by then, but at minimum I'd like to be 13 pounds down. Better than nothing!

Well ladies sorry I didn't get a chance to reply to anyone - but I have 30 minutes to get all dolled up! Gotta do the hair still too.. lovely! Have a good one!!

-Aimee
Old 09-25-2007, 11:40 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 210/see ticker/135

Height: 5'9"

Hi girls,

Shari thanks for the welcome back, it feels sooooo good to be back on track after such a time away. I love it here with all the support and motivation, it was such a factor in my success last time.

I am hoping to lose 30lbs by Christmas and I know I can do it if I stay on track!!

I hope everyone has a great day today
MyOwnSaboteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2007, 05:33 PM   #25  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Welcome back Moncia!! What a CUTIE!!!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2007, 01:01 PM   #26  
Fat-be-gone

monica - your baby is adorable!!

aimee - I wanna see a picture!!!

shari and courtnie - what is up with you gals????

well, i havent been around much because (surprise, surprise) I have not been doing much. I have pretty much been maintaining my 10 pound loss so that's a really good thing. But I do feel more puffy so it's time for me to start working out again. Starting is the hardest part for me and once I get past that, I pretty much rock it. <sigh> now alls I gotta do is start. Hopefully its tnite......I got my SI6 dvd and I love that workout and I've got my Ipod and Ima about to make a new playlist to motivate me. Here's to new beginnings!!

Hope u all are well!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 06:09 PM   #27  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

everyone!

So I finally put the car in the shop and get it back today! He fixed the melted sparkplug so now I can actually crank the car and it stays crank up! My stepfather is going to put the radiator on for me cause the guy said that's what's been sucking up all my power steering fluid but I'm glad that it's running right now. GYM tomorrow! No matter what!!!
Old 09-28-2007, 02:03 PM   #28  

Shari - glad things worked out with your car! I couldn't live without mine!! Although its got to go in for a service.. so expensive!

I still haven't found my WW stuff - so I haven't started it yet. Tomorrow - I have the day off so I am going to find it then!

-Aimee
Old 09-28-2007, 06:36 PM   #29  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

Aimee ~ I was thinking of rejoining WW while it's free and getting the new material. Just to see what's new. No gym today but I did spend nearly three hours outside in that hot sun helping my stepdad move stuff out of the storage unit...and it was ALOT of stuff! So that MUST count for something!
Old 09-29-2007, 01:53 AM   #30  

Shari - any movement is better than none!! Today I walked for 20 minutes - only because my store secured off-site parking for our grand opening.. its 10 minutes each way!

Tomorrow I do a WI - I have been cutting WAY back on food, especially fast food! heh. I don't know if it'll show in my scale tomorrow morning - it's only been 3 days. Maybe ... you never know!

-Aimee