Old 09-10-2007, 08:12 AM   #1  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Default W.O.W. Halloween Challenge! WEEK TWO!

Good morning WEEDers! Crack of dawn, Monday morning, how are we all doing? Remember, if you're the first one up Monday mornings, feel free to start the weekly chat thread. During the school year, I'm up, obviously.

How did we all fare thru the weekend? I did allright, but not great. So friday night I think I pulled one of my thigh muscles, so Saturday I blew off the gym. I drank too much at bowling but when the friends cam over afterwards, I quit and switched to water. Sunday was within the calorie range but still ate McDonalds and picked all day. No exercise. I weighed in at 232 Friday and again this morning. But I'm not changing my ticker so there.

I never did finish last week's personals! I'm so glad this thread has grown so much! So I hope you all still feel welcome and loved even if I don't get a change to say so. So that's my goal for this week, to post often and get to know you all personally!

BTW, LaBonita!!! Great to see you again!

Today's WEED....
W-3-4 liters, a constant stream
E- strictly OP! Get to the grocery store or even the farmers market
E- Gym tonight after dinner, NO EXCUSES, maybe even some form of exercise in the daytime. Does housecleaning count? I've got tons of that to do.
D- NO work tonight! Enjoy the house, the kids, maybe finish the last Harry Potter book (SIGH! It's SO good!)

Good for you ButterflyDiva on the one brownie, I'm finding that Little Debbie cakes, which I used to eat by the boxful! just aren't that good! I think I used to just eat them mindlessly, now if I "treat" myself, I just agitated that they're not that good (except the nutty bars of course!)

Okay, back to the old thread to catch up on all your successes!
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:14 AM   #2  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Default w/i

I weighed in with no loss. I ALC (Ate Like Crap) yesterday for 50% of the day. Let's see, usually I just have fruit till noon, but instead I had fruit and then I followed that up with a Chai Latte at Starbucks and a slice of Chocolate Chip Banana cake. For lunch I had carrots and mozzarella cheese. Good girl! And then I followed that up with buttered, salted popcorn! For dinner, I had soup and salad. Good again. Only to follow that up with ice cream and 2 glasses of red wine. SIGH! No exercise and only 32 oz. of water.

OK, so I will try again. No try! Only do!

W - 64 oz.
E - Weights and yoga
E - Fruit till noon.
- V8 juice and an Energy Salad
- V8 juice, Veggie Soup and Hot Buttered Corn Tortillas for dinner.
D - I am going to a meeting just before dinner and I will NOT eat any of the treats that are on the table RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!! My DH is out tonight. I will NOT pig out just because no one is watching!!

Hope you all have a great day smoking your WEED along the way!

Last edited by Clykk; 09-10-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:21 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

My weekend was okay. I didn't really eat that well...probably below my calorie intake...especially yesterday. Big blow up with the boyfriend including packing my belongings, throwing the key at him and telling him to never call me again. Needless to say, no dinner last night and not much for breakfast today. But don't worry...I'm good. It's something I needed to do i guess. Time to move on the better things, right??

Todays goals...

W-Drink 40 ounces of water (at least)
E- Excersize 60 minutes (cardio class)
E- Eat my lean cruisine for lunch and pork chops w/ veggies at dinner (stick to 1200 cal).
W- to think positive about changes and move forward
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:35 AM   #4  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

Mornin' WEEDIES!
Ahhhhh the BF's I should have thrown the keys at SOONER lumiFF! You GO Girl! (BTW - I'm a huge dool fan - prolly have seen you on the Boards!)

I'm so upside down right now with the shift work/body clock too freeqeeG . . . started to go back to bed after getting Tessie off to 4th grade - but my motivational buds at LC Chat's supportive words have inspired my to take my Tailgatin' Bud Light & Pizza soaked a$$ to the Y for a good ole work out!

ttyal!

W: 40 oz already down this dehydrated hungover gullet! LOTS more by 3am/end of shift - ZZZzzzzzzz

E: Y weights & a swim - Looong walk tonight

E: Back OP - no guilt/no worries!

D: Chants of: "Any Given Sunday" - fervent prayers for my dreadful Rams Defense (lackthereof)
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:38 AM   #5  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i'm here! no time for much right now, but i am here!
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 09:46 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Thanks Aud!!! Yeah...I'm trying to stay positive. Thanks!! I used to be on message boards all the time..but not in a long time. I stay on this one almost the whole day I am at work!! lol. I used to hang out at Ali's board. I do still watch Days on my lunch break. Don't like alot of the storylines these days but oh well...what can they do that hasn't been done already. But I do LOVE MY LUMI!! I've actually met them several times. I LOVE BRYAN!! Can't wait to meet him one more time when I finally get to goal weight!!! So excited!!

Good morning to all the other lovely ladies here. Can't wait to hit our goals together!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:10 AM   #7  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Morning all! Well...my Friday night/all day Saturday were crappy for eating...I was nowhere near OP. I got back on track Sunday, but haven't done any exercise in 3 days!! So today...

W- I will drink 100-150oz of water

E- I will go to the gym and lift weights on the "boy's side" of the gym, then do HIIT

E- I will stay 100% On Plan and use up some of my OP food in the fridge.

D- Exercise, Excercise, Exercise!
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 11:48 AM   #8  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Morning everyone. Well on Friday's weigh in I had a 1lb loss and did pretty well over the weekend. I'm hoping to get about 80 minutes of exercise in today. I will post my WEED at the end of the day like I normally do. Hope everyone has a great day.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 12:13 PM   #9  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

Eew. I feel so gross today. Crashing and burning is an understatement. I was just craving everything last night, and kind of just gave in. I had popcorn, M&M's, cheese, spaghettios, ramon soup. Just a whole marathon of gross unhealthy food. I haven't eaten any of that stuff in months and I just kind of went crazy I guess. Maybe I've been too strict with myself and it just built up to that. But anyways today my stomach is killing me. So I put on a cute outfit to try making myself feel better and took about 30 min to reflect on where I am right now and reaffirm my desire to reach my goals. I'll hit the gym and run for 30 min, get back on track with slim fast, and get back in the game. I won't let last night ruin me. I can't. I've come too far for that.

I need an extra dose of weed today!
W- 10-12 glasses to flush all of the nasty crap out of my system
E- Slim Fast Optima plan: to the tee.
E- 30 min jogging, ab workout
D- Failure is not final. I need to pick myself up off the floor and reaffirm my goal. I will do it. All is not lost unless I let last night ruin me. And I won't. Because I'm worth more than that.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:29 PM   #10  

Good morning everyone!!!

Did not do so good this weekend, I did not do too bad on food, but I enjoyed my Southern Comfort and Diet Soda all weekend. I start taking my 3 year old to preschool tomorrow morning so my goal is to drop him off and head to the gym. It will be good for me. I just feel like I cannot do anything right now. Anyway off my pity party.....

W-- 80 oz today
E-- eat right and healthy !!!
E-- Go for a walk or bike ride with my kiddies tonight
D-- Think positive about myself!!!!

Have a wonderful day!!!!!!
cnt0418 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 01:34 PM   #11  
One Day At A Time

G'day ladies!! Already almost to page two! I've been good so far, of course it's only been about five hours LOL......

AAAhhhh so that's what Lumifan means, I don't watch Days, I've been a faithful Guiding Light gal since I watched Reva in the fountain as a kid sneaking a peek at mom's television. It has its ups and downs though, but I stick with it. I'd been meaning to ask you what your nickname meant. So I'm BLOWN AWAY about this thing with your boyfriend! I feel like I've watched that relationship bloom just by reading your posts on the other threads! Do you think this is final, or just a heat of the moment thing? I want whatever you want to make you happy of course. So you'll know the right thing to do. I hope you'll still go to the gym though! (didn't you mention he paid for your membership?) And remember, that undereating is just as bad as if you'd binged and overeaten. Doesn't that sound odd? But you know what I mean, just take care of YOU and you'll come out of this better for it. And he can eat his heart out.

Clykky, your idea of blowing it up is more like a little slip to me...lol. I'm not a wine drinker but say I had 2 Bud Lights and the popcorn I'd think, well not the best choices but not the full on binges I used to make (think runs through multiple drive thrus with several cheeseburger type sandwiches) I've probably told you before and here it goes again, maybe you're not getting enough protein in your meals to make you feel full longer, so you grab and go impulsively. (that's what happens to me!) Like the soup and salad dinner, was there meats in the soup or the salad? Or mostly just veggies? Either way, you're doing fine, just up that water again and get movin. You're my gal, you're gonna do it. You and your chai lattes...

Audie!! I saw you this weekend on the Bud Light Wagon! groooan girl, why! Especially you doing the LC thing, it makes Monday feel like starting over again. Good on you for getting to the Y....I always said I've been considering going to the Y, for the family thing, so my DH can work out too, so the kids can get more involved. But I love my ladies' gym too much to end my contract with them, PLUS I can walk to it from where I live. Don't feel too bad about your RAMS, you did see what the Browns did against the Steelers yesterday, didn't you? LOL

Hi AMY! (HolyT) I see ya, how's the first weeks of SCHOOL goin!? Any tests yet? Lots of studying?

Hi Azure! I saw your squat posts over at the exercise forum (or was it the weight lifting?) The whole "boys side" of the gym made me giggle. I love it! I belong to an all ladies gym and I use the free weight side too and I swear, it collects dust when I'm not there! LOL There just aren't many girls (but yes a few) doing the real weight lifting thing. Good for me, I don't have to wait! What does your workout look like? I do cardio(20 min) then upper body or lower body, then abs, then 20-40 more min cardio. I've tried to use my DH's limited weights down the basement and I can really only get motivated at the gym. I think the pre cardio gets me started. And my iPod, I love that thing.

ButterflyDiva, 80 minutes of exercise a day sounds perfect. Do you go to a gym? What kind of exercise do you do? Do you have kids? ( I can't remember ?) Its tough to get in that much exercise with all the rest of things to do with LIFE, schedules, spouses, work, kids, etc. Good for you girlie!

Glitter~ don't worry yourself too much! You splurged but so what? You dust yourself off and get back on track today. I'm not worried about ya, you're my hero! I know you'll be at volleyball today and eating right back OP. Stress is just getting to you. I'm glad you're really looking inside and figuring these things out. Come back and talk it out if you need to. Like you said, maybe you've been too strict, or maybe it all caught up to you. A few days of pounding the water ought to flush that out. So I'm hoping for myself too!

Okay gals, lunchtime then I think I'll go to the Lane Bryant and spend my Real Woman dollars (what a scam! But what a discount!) xoxoxoxo Michelle
Old 09-10-2007, 01:37 PM   #12  
One Day At A Time

oops! Cnt and I posted at the same time! So you spent the weekend in the SoCo Lounge? My brother (huge drinker) bought me some shot with Soco in it and I'll never forget that! It was nasty but had the most pleasand effect. LOL So pick yourself up too and get thyself to the gym young lady! The evening walk with the little ones tonight sounds nice, we walk for almost an hour and I always feel so good (hills and that) Plus it should be getting cooler in the evenings making for more pleasant times outside.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:44 PM   #13  
Calorie Counter

Hi ladies, Im here just wanted to say hi on this monday. DH is on Vacation and this is my week off so I won't be around much, and I will probably not eat well but I will do my best.

W as much as possible!
E swimming today
E hoping for 1400 realistically 1800
D keep the cals down (DH's b-day so probably cook lasanga for dinner but I will attempt to make it a small portion for myself.

have a good day!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:04 PM   #14  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

I've got a good feeling about picking myself up today...

I'm hitting the water hard. And then after my class this morning I went to the store and found some motivation. I needed more Slim Fast powder so I got that but then next to it I saw all of the snack bars that Slim Fast makes as snacks to go along with the plan. I've never tried them so I got a box of Blueberry Muffin Bars and Chocolate peanut nougat bars for some healthy snacks for my room. Just adding something new makes me feel more motivated. I can't wait to try them out. I also picked up Cosmo for a special non-food treat.

So now after this glass of water I am heading to the gym for my 30 min jog. And afterwards, I am going to enjoy one of my new snack bars and read my cosmo and maybe give myself a mani/pedi.

Who knew getting back on the wagon could be so much fun?

Oh yeah...I went out with my friends from this weekend and was just looking at pictures of the night and found this one of me.

I was like woo hoo I've never liked a pic of my backside so much in my life. Lol. I just have to keep up the progress after seeing that pic. It's nw my avatar. Lol.

Last edited by glitterlicious; 09-10-2007 at 02:10 PM.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 02:52 PM   #15  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

So, glitterlicious, when you hit your goal are you going to try out for America's Next Top Model?! At 6'3", you'd be hard for them to pass up!
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote