Old 09-12-2007, 08:32 AM   #31  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

Gooood Morning, WEEDers! So last night's Cardio Kickboxing class? It kicked my *** as usual--but I needed it! My Heart Rate Monitor told me that I burned 724 calories in the hour doing it. Not too shabby, eh? So, todays WEEDy goal:

W- 100-150oz (I got 200oz yesterday )

E- Do ab work and some supersets in the apartment. Maybe a walk later.

E- On plan. I started the morning off right, so I'm sure I'll be fine!

D- Don't let the numbers on that scale discourage you!
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:39 AM   #32  
loser

Yesterday we ended up going to the apple orchard... so between the cider and the cider slushies and the honey sticks and the apples and our picnic and tons more.. lol... yesterday i did horrible... But I did get my 973 dancing cals completed!
and today we're back on!
W - 117 oz
E - 875 dancing cals
E - between 1000-and 1350 cals
D - get all my bills paid... ugh...
plann2walkonwata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:50 AM   #33  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

*wavie*
any suggestions for after work snacks/dinner so i don't overeat which i regularly do? I do so well at work and then come home and BOOM overload.
Makes me sad dangit

Need some weed:
w: 80 oz today. not making it but i'm gonna try harder today
e: usual workout...need to add leg presses today
e: on plan...no clue what's for dinner
d: get some study time in with my study partner

School's going great! we got divvied up into groups and it turns out that half my group isn't participating...don't know if they've dropped the class or what but they aren't doin anything....so it's just me and my partner from Tx. We get along real well my boss wants me to work OT the week before my vacation but i have a paper due that week and since i'm not appreciated much at work (drama in the last few weeks as usual) I don't have time to work an extra hour every day then come home and spend all my time on my research paper. No thanx. I'll stick to the paper.

I need to make time to get back on c25k. I need to lose more weight, more inches, and find more willpower to stay on track at night. Any suggestions????
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 09:20 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

I thought yesterday was going to turn into a bad day. Yes I got my exercise in, but I hardly ate all day. Not because I was forcing myself not to but because the day just flew by plus for dinner I had two small pancakes drizzled in choclate syrup. It was delicious.
But I counted my calories and I still stayed within range.

Yesterdays WEED
W- 10 glasses
E- 60 minutes
E- ate healthy with the exception of the pancakes
D- did the dished and began cleaning the dining room.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:11 AM   #35  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

hey everyone! hope your week is going well. Happy hump day!

I've totally stepped it up this week after my bad episode. It's like I've taken it to a whole other level.

For example, right now I am sitting here eating some raw veggies for a snack and then I will head out and run 3 miles then probably go lifting at the gym before lunch. Booyah!

Yesterday's volleyball match was AMAZING. We lost but I don't think I've ever been able to play as well last year when my weight was a problem. Some of my hits were so pretty I wish I had them on tape. Hehe. It's awesome.

The only thing frustrating me right now is the fact that I'm hovering right above the 200 lb mark now. I can't wait to break through into one-derland. I guess I just need more patience.

W: 10-12 glasses. I'm stepping it up all week to compensate for Sunday night's misbehavior, and also for my demanding physical training.
E- 30 min jogging, ab workout, 2 hours volleyball, 2 hours mini golf (not sure if this counts or not, hehe), then I'm going out dancing tonight until the wee hours.
E- Slim Fast Optima diet
D- Each day is a day closer to onederland...
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:34 PM   #36  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

LOL NurseMichelle...yeah I did go overboard, but it was soooo good it was worth it! Hehe. Oh and I probably could have eaten more. I got that margarita in me and I wanted some boneless wings after the burger and wedges, but I controlled myself, LOL. I swear I can be such a pig sometimes.

Yesterday went pretty well. I had subway again for dinner. I got tuna on Honey Oat with lettuce and pickles...no pop or chips, only water. (Yay for me! I'm never able to resist the pop and chips)

Today is going great. i had a strawberry-banana smoothie and 1/2 whole wheat english muffin with PB (about 1 tsp). For lunch I'm thinking I'll heat up some leftover turkey and have little mini tacos (the turkey wrapped in the small corn tortillas with valentina sauce)...that's like my fav thing now. I have it at the bf's a lot cuz he's hispanic...so we have lots of spanish food.

Okay on to WEED for the day...
W-4 cups...I'll give myself a challenge
E-UB, LB, Abs (10 minutes each); cardio 30 minutes
E-watch portions
D-Get my homework done!

I'm sorry, I'm not too good at the personals thing. But I'm thinking of all of you and read every single one of your posts! Keep it up girls!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 12:56 PM   #37  
Calorie Counter

Okay gang, now that I have read through two pages of posts, WHEW! Got to the gym a little while ago and now it is going to be house cleaning then tonight Makie starts gymnastics (well its gymnastics movement which is parent envolved). Im excited! Tommy's potty training is going well. I \bought him a potty chair and he LOVES it!! He uses it at least 4 times per day but he always tells me if he uses his diaper! Im not so sure how it will work with daycare but I am so thrilled that Tommy is so interested in using the toliet! I hope everyone has a happy healthy WEEDy day!

W 80 oz
E 30 minutes done
E 1400 cals
D get my house cleaning done
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 01:44 PM   #38  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

I always read all the WEEDy Posts too, LaBonita. Sometimes just too rushed to reply - like today! LOL!

Off to work early - and staying late to boot. Just found out I'm working Saturday nite on top of it all - crazycrazy week so far - definitely need a hit of WEED - pass the MEGA-Bong please!

W: Getting that 100oz Plus

E: Fingers crossed for the gym - long walk again.

E: Still OP

D: Back to clykkie's One MOMENT at a time!
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 05:36 PM   #39  

Default Hello All

Hope everyone is having a good hump day well weigh in went good down 6 lbs. I just can't get over night time I stay on plan all day than by night I am starving then eat not good foods. Still struggling with the excercise trying a couple of different options. Well here goes my weed

W -trying to get 150

E- trying to stay on plan

E- trying to get a little excercise in

D- One day at a time
corriner74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 06:48 PM   #40  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

ughhhhh...i am so frustrated. the dining hall at my school makes me so angry! They always have good stuff for lunch when i have my slim fast shake combo. so I look forward to dinner...and then they have SH!T to eat. It's so dissapointing. So today for my healthy protein I had to order grilled turkey deli meat. It sucksssssss.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 08:27 PM   #41  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Unhappy Feelin' blue

Oops, I haven't checked in for 2 days!! That was not part of the plan for the challenge. I was going to check in every day. It's also not a good idea to be away a mere 48 hours because there is so much activity in this thread!! I think I have been reading for over a half hour just to catch up!!

I have to say, I am feeling down. I'm trying my best to pull out of the blues, but so far it's not working today or tonight. One of the things that happens when I am feeling down is I lose perspective as to how I am doing WEED-wise.

So, let me see, on Monday I did weights and yoga (YEAH!!), but I did eat the treats at the meeting, but really the day went pretty good.

Yesterday, I was busy from the moment I woke up until I hit the pillow. I did not eat nearly enough fruit and vegetables or drink enough water, but what are you gonna do, eh? My exercise was singing, singing, singing. That is exercise, by the way, but I usually do something more conventional like running, weights or yoga. Oh well.

And today, was okay I guess.

You know what it is? When I don't follow a plan, I feel lost, no matter how I did. Or maybe I am just down and as a result, I feel lost. Probably a combination of both. Sigh.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2007, 11:44 PM   #42  
loser

Glitter - lol that does suck... don't they have a menu???

Today was ok...
W - 62 oz... coulda done a lot better... but oh well
E - 883 dancing cals down today
E - stayed under 1300! yay!
D - i started learning how to knit today... can anybody explain purling to me?
plann2walkonwata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 12:27 AM   #43  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

i found these yummy thin crust middle eastern pizzas at Trader Joe's....they're 140 cals each, one was spicy spinach and the other was veggie.....they're small but they were pretty good with a salad. And guess what I'll be having for lunch tomorrow
Old 09-13-2007, 01:11 AM   #44  

S/C/G: 196.5/ticker/155

Height: 5'11"

Well, I've been faithfully reading, but not doing very well at posting or being on plan. Sigh! Trying to get the water in, getting the exercise in, and still trying to climb back on the food wagon after falling off in a spectacular way last weekend. I gained 5.5 lbs, and though I know they're not "permanent" pounds, it's still icky to see the scale climb. Back down 4 of them, but 1.5 left to get to my recent low.

W: hmmm - a few glasses, better than usual, though not to goal
E: walked today (weights yesterday)
E: not too bad - though I couldn't stop at 1 skinny cow
D: checking in here, trying not to think too much about my dad's surgery tomorrow

It has been wonderful to see that others were also a little naughty this weekend, and I've been so impressed to see you all re-up your efforts. Thanks for letting me feel a little better about my lapses, and for the great examples
Leeza155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2007, 01:19 AM   #45  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

lol skinny cow loves you Leeza Skinny cow loves me too but i ran out LOL

did you ever say where in the bay area you were? I'm pretty sure i'm not too far away from you