Old 09-06-2007, 10:36 AM   #31  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Hi everyone! I don't know if any of you remember me, but I was involved with this challenge last year. I had to call it quits because I got way too busy with school. I'm still in school (my last semester...I graduate in December!), but I have a little more time than I did last year. And over the summer I lost 11 pounds. I'm hoping with this Halloween challenge, I can lose 10 more pounds to be down to 129 by Halloween. Then I only have 9 more pounds to lose until goal!!! I can't even believe that. It felt like it would take forever to get to goal and I'm so close now I can taste it!

Anyway, I need to work out an exercise schedule, but I joined dance again (so excited...I start tonight!), so that's one day of the week I'll for sure get some exercise in. But I'll post again either later today or tomorrow and let you know of my exercise schedule. But here's my WOW for the day...

W - 3 cups (gotta work on this still)
E - Get a healthy lunch in the caf...gonna be hard with the good-smelling fries and chicken sandwiches
E - 90 minutes dance class
D - Stay positive...it's gonna be a long day! (class 8am - 7pm and dance 8:30 - 10:00)
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 12:46 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

Exclamation sorry im late.....

ok this is my chance to start over. so im making it this time. . . . LETS DO THIS. EVERYONE!!!!!! IM DEFINETLY TRYING TO CHECK IN MORE, AND FOLLOW MY WEED PLAN. MORE WATER IS MY BIGGEST CHALLENGE . I WILL BE POSTING A WEED LATER ON. YAY!!!!!!! HALLOWEEN THIS IS GOING TO BE A GOOD ONE GUYS

Last edited by freeqeegrl; 09-06-2007 at 12:51 PM.
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:29 PM   #33  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

I'm so feeling the energy from Dancin' C & Mr. Broccoli, freeqeeG! TX for the lift! Yeah, we CAN, DO THIS! (Ain't he the cuuuuttteeeeest?)

WTG holyT - making it thru the usual PLUS your new classes! ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOOOOTTTBBBAAAALLLLL? (A Thursday Nite Kick Off To The Season Paaarrrttttaaaay) tonight?

Hi to all the all new WEED'ers - it's great to have you aboard! Hang in there leeza with the company thing - congrats on getting up early to exercise.

I'm waaaaaaayyyyyyy off my Exercise WEED with no hope in sight this week. MUST get that proposal ready for the contract talks - and woke up late so no Y today.

NEED to mainline some WEED:

W: Can always pound water - no matter the schedule, right?

E: Take a long walk regardless of the rest of the chaos.

E: You're doing great staying OP auddie!

D: This too shall pass. (Rinse. Repeat.)
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 02:39 PM   #34  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Default Checkin' In

[B]W[B] 64 oz.
[B]E[B] Day 2/Week 6 of c25k
[B]E[B] Fruit till dinner; Chicken Salad for dinner Had a gin and tonic and 2 Baileys on ice as well.
[B]D[B] When watching TV, do some yoga poses NOPE

I slipped up yesterday. It's feeling slippery around here right now, I have to say.

Last edited by Clykk; 09-07-2007 at 09:14 AM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:00 PM   #35  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Okay...I am not really following my usual plan so great right now. But I am going to try to get back on target with that. But dropping so far 2 pounds this week is not bad, but if i want to see that keep up, i've got to watch what i eat (calories and fat and carbs). Let's see, I think my goal was 10 pounds by Halloween, 2 down gives me 8 more to go. I'll need to go make me a ticker soon i guess so i don't forget what my own goal is.

W- i am trying for 64 ounces today
E- mowing my yard for an hour when i get home (it's a push mower and very tall grass!!)
E- I forget what it stands for at the moment
D- to look at some old pics and new pics to keep me motivated!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 03:22 PM   #36  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Augh I'm having a bad day. Why, oh why, don't I know better???? It's fall, obviously, and having passed the candy corn with the PUMPKINS at the grocery store, you HAVE to mix them with a jar of salty peanuts, shake and put out in the candy dish...But must we grab a few EVERY time we walk past the dish! It just snowballs from there. I'm feeling sluggish, fat, lazy, tired. I'm just laying around lately. I work tonight and will get up and go to the gym and I know I'll feel better then. And I'm less likely to eat poorly if I work out. Join me for the pity party?
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 05:16 PM   #37  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Hi everyone!
Sorry I've been among the missing for a few days, but starting school has me totally whipped!! I've been forcing myself to get up at 5:15 to do the treadmill before school, but can't quite get to sleep earlier. I figure I'll just drop dead at 7 PM some night and a new routine will be set!

You've all been so chatty that there's no way to catch up with personals for all, but just a few:

freeq - Quite the glam picture! You look fantastic! And I loooove the emoticons!

glitter - How's school going for you? It sounds like you're doing well diet with and exercise. Between vball and b'ball, the exercise isn't lacking!

clykk - 1st day of school is always a staff only, meeting and prep day. But funny thing, the kids all showed up on Wed! Drat - I thought they might forget . I'm sure their parents pushed them out the door!

michelle - Can we talk bad days? Ordered dinner with my sister's family last night. Had chicken riggies and bread and butter. Just went to the store to stock up on veggies and got a small sub for dinner. (At least it wasn't a large one, I guess.) It's a good thing I've kept up on the treadmill! Step away from the candy corn!!!

Bad couple of days dinner-wise, but I'll jump back on tomorrow. B'fast, lunch, snacking and exercise have been great, though, so it will be easy to get back on track!

Tomorrow's WEED:
W - 48 oz
E - 30 min treadmill @ 5:30 AM (UGHHHHH!!)
E -total on program, ALL DAY, including dinner!!
D - time to get back OP, no excuses!!
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 02:07 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 196.5/ticker/155

Height: 5'11"

Tough week. My family is leaving tomorrow, so I'll try to get back on track. My weight has been all over the place the last few days, so I'm not sure where I really am. (2nd period since having my 6 month old, makes things wacky.)

It will be good to get some peace and quiet - I have a 2yo and a 6 mo old, and my brother was here with his wife and their 3yo and 8 mo old. The days have been insane. They've been even harder, though, because my dad just found out that he needs to go into surgery to have his kidney and ureter removed. They may be cancerous, and the docs are getting him in on the 13th. I'm trying to remain philosophical about it, and not worry until there's reason to worry. My parents remodeled a house, which goes on the market tomorrow, and they leave for Hawaii with my brother's family tomorrow. CRAZY week. Full of stress even before the health issues.

Did get up and workout this AM again - not sure will continue with mornings, but I do love not worrying about it later in the day. Cheers to everyone, and looking forward to re-focusing on healthy eating without so many distractions. Thanks for dealing with my rambling!

Leeza
Leeza155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:42 AM   #39  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

Leez which part of the Bay Area? I'm from the 707...boy i never thought i'd hear myself put it that way LOLOL

i am exhausted this morning. a coworker last week asked if i'd make her wedding favors....she wanted samples and i wanted to get started on them ASAP so they would be done before my vacation on the 24th. she gets married oct 6. I did 7 samples last night LOL

but i am exhausted. didn't get to bed til late, got up early, got a half corked DH in the garage...i am ready to go back to bed and I would if I didn't have to be at work today. I wonder who's going to call in today....our manager is out, and well it's friday, who really likes to be at work on a friday?

dinner was the only stumbling point yesterday. I got a good workout in. I think we're gonna do teh WATP dvd today. That's a good one as well.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 08:48 AM   #40  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

And thanx on the props for school. I need to log in this morning and post a few messages
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:20 AM   #41  
Proud Bluezer 2011!!!

S/C/G: 277/170s/155

Hi!

I have been OP, except for slacking in the water department, for 12 days now. It is becoming habit, which I'm glad for. Sucks sometimes not having what I want. But then again, isn't that the same as being a spoiled child wanting toys each time I go into the store?? What really is the difference? Maturity? I already act older than I am. I don't know what it is! Just wish it was easier to just not care if I have certain things or not. Ah well, I'm sure you all feel the same way.

At least my scale keeps going down at this point. Dreading a plateau, but they are inevitable, huh? Still feeling good either way this week!

Hugs! Have a great day!
Soon2BFitChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:21 AM   #42  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

Good morning beautifuls!

Hope everyone had a great day yesterday. I had the worst urge to snack last night but since I don't keep a supply of food in my dorm room for that reason, I remained unscathed.

I'm hoping today is a good day for me. We have our first volleyball road trip this weekend and am kind of worried about the whole eating situation because we just go out to eat mostly, but I know I can find at least a few healthy things in any restaurant we go to. Plus I'll be playing in 4 matches over the course of 2 days. Wish us luck!

Here's my WEED for not only today, but also tomorrow since I won't be around:

Friday:
W- 8-10 glasses
E- 2 volleyball matches
E- Slim Fast Optima diet
D- It's getting close to the end of the week and I need to work at it to reach my weekly goal.

Saturday.
W- 8-10 glasses
E- 2 volleyball matches
E- Whatever's healthy on the road. I'll put it into my dailyplate account then learn for next time when I get back.
D- I can do this!
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:24 AM   #43  
Low Carb Lolita

S/C/G: 185/see ticker/135

Height: 5'7"

I didn't post in the Invitation thread, but I've decided to join this challenge. Between this and The Biggest Loser Challenge, I think I'm going to have plenty of encouragement! I'll WEED out my goals, and then check in with you ladies in next week's thread

My goal by Halloween is to be at my overall goal weight! I was 154 on my scale today (I can't change my ticker till weigh-in next week...but I'm excited!), so that means I've got a goal of 19 pounds gone by Halloween! I'm hoping that I can make it. I'm not 100% positive I will...but I like to set lofty goals for myself That's about 2.5 lbs/week.

W: 100-150oz of water/day.

E: At least 20 minutes a day of exercise. I'm trying to get in 3 days/week of weights/abs/HIIT and two days of cardio/week in the form of a Cardio Kickboxing class. Any day where I can't do those things, I'm planning on taking a long walk.

E: I'm on Atkins--so low carb/high protein and fat. I'm better about eating my veggies than I ever have been and I'm making sure to get enough of them a day.

D: Focusing on staying in the Zone--where I can do no wrong!
Azure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 09:33 AM   #44  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Default Checkin' In

I reluctantly dragged my butt out of bed this morning to go for a 6:30 swim. It took much inner coaching to roll out of bed only to get to the pool and find out it is closed for maintenance!!!!!

So, I could do some weights right now, but I DON'T WANT TO. Hee, hee, I sound just like my DS. He went off to his 4th day of Grade 4. He is feeling the stress of a presentation that he has to do a month from now. Poor guy. Poor me! I have to listen to him whine and moan until he gets this assignment done.

Anyhoo, I feel lighter today. I was so proud of myself yesterday. I posted around 2:30 saying that I felt like I was going to slip eating-wise. Well, I chug-a-lugged some water and low and behold, I didn't feel hungry anymore. IT WORKED!!

Time to light another one up!

W - 64 oz.
E - OK, OK, I'll do some weights after I'm done here. Oh yeah, and I am going ice skating tonight. My DS starts hockey this weekend, and I figure it would help to get him on his skates before Saturday. Talk about leaving things to the last possible second!
E - Day 3 - Fruit till noon
V8 juice and nut butter dip with raw vegetables (Mmmm!!) for lunch
Chocolate chip bagel for a snack. AARGH!
V8 juice, Potato soup, vegetable sandwich and salad for dinner. NOPE. I had a glass of red wine, tuna salad and a quarter grilled cheese sandwich. Half an AARGH!
Evening snacking included buttered, salted popcorn and 4 mozzarella cheese sticks. AARGH!!
D - Just Do It!

Last edited by Clykk; 09-08-2007 at 09:54 AM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:39 AM   #45  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Okay...well my official weigh in day was today and i was down another pound this week. so that puts me 3 pounds into my Halloween goal!! I feel great. I think I can handle today.

My WEED for today is:

W-to drink at least 60 ounces
E- to stay on plan and eat 1200-1300 calories
E- to attend my friday cardio class
D- to keep my goals in front of me so i don't slip...

I hope everyone has a great weekend!! I am suppose to go to a wedding tomorrow at the beach. So if we make it, I am so excited. Not sure if we are going to really have the money for this or not yet. If not, that's okay too...Sunday is Football and we are having a cook out!! Go Steelers!!! :-)
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote