Old 10-01-2007, 01:36 PM   #76  

S/C/G: 211/200/165

Height: 5' 2.5" (HW: 222)

Default Hello, Ladies (& any gentlemen)!

I joined in late March at 211. Three months later, I'd gotten to 198 (didn't make my interim goal of 187, but at least I was down!).

Now three months after that, I'm at 200-201. Still eating pretty responsibly, but I have not been exercising, obviously. So in scrolling around the various threads here, I saw that this one looked motivating to me.

"FatToFitVirgo" here: looking to concentrate more on weight-loss concerns than I have been at this website. I found this thread less than an hour before midnight, 9-30-07, so I'm too late for September. But I got on my stationary bike--for the first time in months--and am happy to start my October with you. My "bike" is a PRO FORM 770-S (whatever that means; I got the bike second-hand). I keep my records according to what its readout says: Distance/Calories/Time. Since this is my first month (in months!), I'm going to simply register the exercise I do. Doing ANYTHING is a big improvement, which itself is a goal for me to meet, right now. My setup below for the new month is my sign of good faith. If any of you starts a new thread for October, won't you please post a link here to connect, or else PM me with one? I thank you so much!

Oct.1 - 7.03/339 calories/57 minutes

Last edited by FatToFitVirgo; 10-02-2007 at 12:22 AM.
FatToFitVirgo is offline   Reply With Quote