Old 09-01-2007, 01:58 AM   #16  
BLUE team

S/C/G: 238/ticker/138

Height: 5'7''

This month the goal is 8 pounds. I am decreasing my goal by a pound each month in hopes of keeping it attainable (June goal was 11, July goal was 10, Aug. was 9, now 8). CW 192 - goal 8 = 184. That would make me very happy. Good luck to everyone this month.
jordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 07:11 AM   #17  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Goodmorning Ladies!

We took the children to ChuckECheese's last night and of course I wound up indulging in pizza. I don't feel uber guilty though because I haven't really eaten any pizza for AGES I just wanted it...Plus..those slices are tiny (Yea keep telling yourself that babe!)

We're off for the long weekend. We're heading out to NYC as soon as my husband does his morning homage to the bathroom. We're just brushing the kids teeth and plunking them in the car as is. THere's a gym in my Mom's building so I'm bringing along my sneakers to sneak in a work out.

Have a wonderful and restful weekend.

Later taters.
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 10:29 AM   #18  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Happy long weekend everyone!!
We are sending summer vacation out with a bang....getting together with a couple of families (about 13 kids amoung us) for a round of golf (the men), an afternoon at the water park (moms and kids, of course), and then dinner and a sleepover!! What's really great is the other moms are both on Weight Watchers...so we will be 'watching' eachother!! That scale is not going up one notch this weekend....the weekends have been my downfall for most of the summer....not this time!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend
Dea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 10:37 AM   #19  

S/C/G: 283/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

Talking

Well Ladies....Good Morning to you and Good Evening to me (with the time difference here in Korea)....Today was not too bad....My friends and I went on a trek to find some kind of sandy beach and we did except it rained the whole time() but oh well that is what happens here in Korea. I did have Burger King which is rare because the only time you can find that here in on the military base and my friends have military ID cards so they treated me but tonight I finished off the night with a salad with bell pepper and 1 slice of lean ham and onion and lettuce and olive oil with balsamic vinegar.......that balsamic vinegar is so yummy...and tomorrow I am going to have chicken with rice and more salad.....I really want to lose this time and start feeling good about myself!! GO ME GO ME!!!!!!! I have to keep myself psyched you know!
Utahgirl1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:03 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 205/195.5/130

Height: 5'3" - On a tall day.

Happy September! I would love to jump on this challenge. I made a very half-hearted attempt at August and ended up gaining a couple of pounds. In addition, I injured my foot a couple of weeks ago and have not been able to exercise.

My plan for September is to lose 7.5 pounds so that I can reach the goal weight I had set for August. I'm going to start this weekend by drinking lots of water and really watching my potions. Now that my foot it feeling better I'm going to start swimming laps for exercise during the week. Oh yeah, I'm also going to cut back on the alcohol and soda consumption. I can do this!!!
10Again is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 01:06 PM   #21  
move it

Happy September, everybody! I, for one, am delighted to have a new month and a chance to start fresh. Although I met my goal for last month, it was just by a smidgen and I want to smoke it this month. I'm going to take out a membership at the local rec center today so I can start exercising there. I've been trying out evening exercise at home, but it's been hit or miss. My family doesn't vacate the den until after about 8 o'clock, and sometimes I just don't feel like doing it that late. I figure if I can get in a workout around 5 or 6 pm, I'll be more consistent.
seasoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 08:54 PM   #22  
Dea
TBL Blue team member

Hey seasoning..I had to laugh when you mentioned your family being in the den when you want to exercise! I had to do Turbo Jam in my mother's living room while her and my stepfather were there...talk about weird!!
I workout in our family room all the time, while my kids are either on the computer or playing Playstation. My six year old sings along with the Turbo Jam songs, he knows them so well!
Dea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 11:16 PM   #23  
move it

Dea, your family is more tolerant than mine is! What does your family do when you're exercising in the same room? My DVDs and exercise bike make too much noise for anybody else to listen to TV or talk. And it drives me nuts when people stand there watching me struggle in pain to do that 20th crunch...
seasoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 01:43 AM   #24  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

I'm in! The more motivation the better. My goal for Septemeber is to lose between 5-8lbs and to get back to working out five days a week.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 07:46 AM   #25  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Morning everyone! Welcome all newbies! I'm in!

I lost my second job (due to my own stupidity) so I will be around more often. I'm also probably going to be moving to San Antonio by the end of this month. Mama wants me to go ahead and transfer and just look for a house when I get there. I love my mama.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:10 AM   #26  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Oh yeah, and I'll set this month goal after Labor Day.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 09:27 AM   #27  

S/C/G: 243/243/154

Height: 6ft

Hey everyone! Am definitly in! My goal for this month is to lose 4kg (which I think is about 8 lbs). My plan is to exercise for 30 minutes everyday, 15 minutes in the morning & 15 in the evening and cut out the junk food. I guess one good thing is that we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in Belgium or England - so no temptation there!
OneStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 11:36 AM   #28  

Hi ladies : ), to all! It's nice to see everyone.

Hope everyone is doing well and having a great weekend. I sure got plenty of exercise yesterday. Spent the whole day at my parents and worked on a vac. apt. to help out. I worked nonstop for 5 1/2 hrs shampooing carpets, washing walls, windows, etc. I wasn't feeling so hot before I left theh ouse so took some aspirin and just prayed! lol I was very happy after that I managed to do what I needed.

My mom cooked lunch (even with a broken hand!, my dad helped her) but dh and I did not want to stop working, we just wanted to get things done and If I stopped to eat that would of been the end of my energy! lol. I did nail the greek meatballs and gr. pasta with it when I got home though! My favorite! Pasta is not on my plan though ladies (I only allow myself 1x per week some rice when I get the g.g chicken breast dinner at chile's). With that said, no pasta of any sort the rest of the week. I don't lose weight when I indulge in too many carbs and they go right to my waistline! Not feeling too guilty about last night though as it was my Sat. night and with all the work I did I'm sure I burned most of that off.

I was pretty sick late last night and this morning (dear tom came) and finally managed to get out of bed a short while ago. I am feeling a bit better, thank goodness! It is just such a beautiful day out there, the last thing I want to do is be laid up all day. At least I will have tom out of the way for the rest of the month.

It's so nice to read everyones plans and goals and to have the support here. Happy weekend ladies hope your all having a super time.
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 12:31 PM   #29  
banned

S/C/G: 176/155/135

Height: 5'7"

I'm rather disappointed in myself. I cheated yesterday. ALOT. I had not one, but TWO high calorie muffins for a mid afternoon snack. Then after dinner I went for drinks with a rather wealthy friend of mine. He bought me a plate of salt n pepper wings (which I ate) and ALOT of booze. Lots of which were girly, sugary ones. I know that in the 6th months i've been on this i've only binged once before so as disappointed as I am, I also realise that these things will happen every once in a while. BUT This binge was probably the cause of what happened this morning.

Last week I had reached my labour day/september goal. Well as of this morning I am back up two pounds, to 136 which means I am no longer at that goal. But it is my fault, and maybe just maybe some of that is still water weight that i'm hanging onto from the sugar and salts. Either way i'm still sticking my to 7lb goal loss for september, that just means i'll have a couple to still lose in october rather than just be in maintenance. Oh well i'm back on the wagon this morning and I know i'll do just fine! I hope everyone else is enjoying their long weekend!
Elegant Departure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2007, 01:52 PM   #30  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Hi everyone! Glad to see so many of us this month!

So it was my friends birthday yesterday...And I ate chocolate cake...Lots of it...But it's OK! I NEVER eat cake...So just once isn't going to kill me. And the scale only showed a .2 increase. And it was freaking delicious LOL.

My official goal for the month is about 9 pounds. I want to see 179 by the end of the month

everyone!! It's going to be a great month
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote