Old 09-06-2007, 07:41 PM   #46  

Hi all. Welcome to all of the new people today.

Shyshy - yeah on the loss! It is hard doing outside exercise with little ones.
I am fortunate to have a treadmill so if it is dark or bad weather I can still get some walking/running done. My rule is I can't watch my shows unless I do some treadmill time. I like Tae Bo, too that's what I am doing today.

Hello new people!

Today food was great. I ate about 1100 calories. Mostly fresh fruits and veggies. Something like 60 grams of fiber.
luja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 08:23 PM   #47  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

Height: 5'4"

Hey everyone, I thought that since my xmas/end of the year goal is my ultimate goal, I would post virtual model pics of my progress and goal. The first set of pics is basically what I looked like a few years ago at my heaviest 170. The second is my current 135 and the third set is my goal 115. I was thinking that throughout this challenge I could come back to this post to see how far I've come and motivate me to my goal

Heaviest

Current

Goal
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 09:26 PM   #48  
Caroline

Height: 5'0"

I just got back from the gym and my legs are killing me. Hopefully my efforts will show on the scale soon, and then the pain won't seem so bad.

Utahgirl, my parents were stationed in Korea a few years back and I can't imagine trying to work out in those apartments! I hope the rain lets up for you soon.
thistoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:03 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 283/Ticker/150

Height: 5'5

thistoo- ya it is very hard to exercise in an apt when a twin size bed takes up half of your room! LOL Well only five more weeks and I will be back in the states! Gosh....you never know how great it is to live in America until you have lived somewhere else. I have been here for 11 months and Utah so much!
Utahgirl1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2007, 10:37 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 159/TICKER/110

Height: 5'1

Luja- congrats on the good healthy eating day, I'm jealouse of you, I wish I had a tead mill.

Butterfly diva- Great idea with the virtual model pics, your weight now is my goal weigh for Christmas and our final goals are close, I want to be at 110.

Thistoo- soon you will see the scale counting down and the sore legs will be sooo worth it.

Utahgirl- I'm glad you'll be back in the states soon with a proper place for exercise.

Ok so my day wasn't bad, could have been netter of course.

B: Slim Fast
S:like 4 pretzels
L:1 1/2 tuna sandwich & some stir fried noodles ( definatly could have done better for lunch
S: 1 tbs of sugar free fudge with some whipped cream on top, probbaly about 150 calories
D: Maybe 1 bite of roast, I wasn't hungry
I have no idea how many calories that would add up to.

Exercise_ My whole pilates lower body dvd & then only about 10 minutes of Tae-bo, I dunno why but I just couldn't do it today, after the 10 mins I felt all gave out.

See ya all here tomorrow
ShyShy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:43 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Hey everyone! Today was an okay day. Here's my menu for the day..

B - whole wheat english muffin w/ PB; 1/2 cup cranberry juice
L - Tuna sandwich on 12 grain bread with lettuce and pickles; 1 serving baked chips; mountain dew (bad, i know)
S - Snyders of Hanover cheese pretzels; mountain dew (bad again)
D - 1/2 pork chop; 1/2 cup corn; 3 cups water

And for exercise I had dance class tonight for 90 minutes. And wow, being out of dance only 3 years really kicks my butt more than I thought! I'm sore already...

Tomorrow I hope to do better with the soda thing. I was just trying to drink a lot of caffeine today to get me through the day! I should think of a better way. Anyways...have a good night and good luck tomorrow!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 06:34 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 250/242/150

Can I join? I just started reading different posts here. This is what I need!! I started over - again - Monday. Doing South Beach. Did great 2 years ago, but went back to old habits.
rknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 10:38 AM   #53  

LaBonita-It sounds like your day was more then o.k, besides the 2 sodas, your menu looked great and the 90 minutes of dance was awsome. Congrats!

Rknight- You're most welcome to join. What will be your goal weight for christmas?
Old 09-07-2007, 12:03 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Hi Shyshy...I'd love to join the challenge. I actually thought i had already but guess I didn't. I have joined the Halloween Challenge and need one for when that is over. Didn't want to do the Thanksgiving Challenge, it is too close to the Halloween. I like a challenge where I can attempt to lose about 10 pounds each challenge.

For my Christmas goal, I'd like to be down to 125. That's about 5 pounds below my total goal weight, but I am thinking that I want to lower my goal soon. Don't think I am going to be happy at 130. As soon as I complete my September goal ticker, I'll make me a christmas goal challenge ticker. (it will help me remember my goal for one thing!!! lol).

So my plan today is...to drink lots of water, eat 1200-1300 healthy calories, go to my friday night cardio class (60 minutes of pure heck!! ) lol, and to keep my goal in the front of my mind at all times so that i make healthy choices.

I won't be back on until Monday, so I hope everyone here has an awesome and healthy weekend!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:14 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 214/ticker/175

Height: 5'8

I think my scale hates me. I weigh in every day, and while I know that there are natural fluctuations day-to-day, this week has just been silly. Tuesday I was 198, Weds I was 197, Thurs I was 199.5, and today I'm 198.5lbs. Of course, Thursday was official weigh-in!! I was soo excited to see that 197 on Weds, it made me even more determined to get there and get PAST it. This has been a strange week, food and exercise-wise, but that won't stop me from making the most of the end of the week!
practiceliving is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 12:29 PM   #56  

Welcome to the challenge lumifan4ever- Exactly how many pounds do you plan to lose by christmas? I plan to lose 25 and if I'm real good I think I may be able to hit 30 but I will be content with 25. We'll see ya back here on Monday I hope you have a fat blasting weekend.

Practiceliving- I was going through the EXACT same scale weirdness last week and it all got it'self straightened ou, please don't let it discourage you, it's a good sign, your body is adjusting to your new lifestyle and your fat is getting pissed again, lol. Keep up the good work.

I'll be back here later this evening to report how I did for the day. Wish me luck!
Old 09-07-2007, 12:46 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 196/160/125

Height: 5'5"

Shyshy...looks like i want to lose about 21 pounds by then. I guess if I get close, i'll be happy. At least I'll weigh less this Christmas/New Years than I did last year. Last year I must have weighed in at about 170 (and thought I was looking pretty good. can't wait to see me this New Years rocking it in with a new sexy party dress!!).

Practiceliving...I always say, if I saw it on the scale, it's there...somewhere. IF i saw it once, or twice, I WILL see it again!!! Don't worry. You could be retaining just a little water or something. You will see that pound and probably another one drop off in no time!!!
lumifan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2007, 11:59 PM   #58  

Alright here I am Friday night checking in. I think I did ok. I probbaly should have ate more but I was REALLY busy all day.

B: 1 apple
S: like a handful of goat cheese chips, they're baked
L: nothing
D: a pretty larhe toptopo salad, its like a mexican chicken salad, it seemed pretty healthy
S: about 1/2 bad of low fat light butter popcorn

Exercise. I did about 35 minutes of tae-bo and about 5 minutes of pilates ab workout, BTW the pilates ab workout it NOT for begginers, it was soooo hard I could only do a couple of the exercises and I'm pretty flexible.

Hope you all had a great Friday and have an awsome weekend. Wish me luck sometimes weekends are tough for me. Not sure if I'll be back on here tomorrow or not.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:23 AM   #59  

S/C/G: 140/127/115

I know what you mean about weekends. I tend to let all the rules fly out the window and convince myself that I can pig out and it won't count. (yeah....right) Luckily all we really have in the house right now is healthy foods and the foods that aren't I don't like.

I think I did okay today
B- cheerios and a glass of milk
S- half a grapefruit
L- fish, brocolli, and brown rice
S- small box of raisins And other half of grapefruit
D- mashed potatoes and Tyson chicken tenderloins
S- low cal chocolat mousse

And I got in 50 minutes of exercising and walked 2.7 miles.
ButterflyDiva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2007, 11:08 AM   #60  

S/C/G: 150/148/120

Height: 5'2"

Hey girls! Just checking in quick...I gotta get going and work out! Yesterday I got pop again I need to work on the pop thing. I didn't work out yesterday because I was so sore from dance, but I'll be making up for it today. I'm still sore but I know I'll feel better once I'm done. I'll check back either today or tomorrow to let you know how i did.

And I'm not going to weigh in for a while cuz TOM is coming...and I never go anywhere near the scale during that time.

I quick scanned through a lot of the posts...looks like everyone is doing well. Keep up the great work everyone!
LaBonita is offline   Reply With Quote