Old 08-17-2007, 01:02 PM   #46  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Here I am! No APB necessary! Sorry I missed yesterday, I had some running around to do, back to school stuff, etc. Eating wise, I'm doing well, exercise-wise, well, could be better but I'm not complaining. I went Wednesday but cut it short because I'd be going out that night, but the next day, I was supposed to go and completely blew it off. It didn't help that my car broke down and DH said I should go ahead and go, but then he'd be working on my car AND have the kids.

Just started the 5th Harry Potter book. I really like the Goblet of Fire. The series really does get better as it develops. I giggle right out loud with some of the dialogue, the writing, etc. The characters are so well written and well developed. Who are your favorite characters? I love Hagrid! And I always laugh at Moaning Myrtle, she's so funny. I think the house elves are a tad annoying (think JarJar from Star Wars) and I get a kick out of Mr. Weasley's obsession with Muggle inventions, like how mail works, etc.

So poker game Wednesday, I was on top of my game! But I really only hit on a few good hands. I'm happy to make it past the break (2hrs into it we get a short break to chip up and relax, the five times I've been there, I've only made it to the break two other times) and that night I did, but after the break came back short chipped, maybe $800 in chips, the blinds were 200/400 so when I looked down and saw A-10 spades, I pushed all in, the others folded to the big blind, who thought about it long and hard and decided to call (it was only 400 more for him to do so) and he turned over a freakin 8-2 off suit! The flop came two spades for me and an 8 for him, and he ended up beating me! Ah well. DH went out two minutes after me (at a different table) and my brother was out before the break. They don't have bud light in the bottles, only cans, so we were drinking Bud Select, not too bad, does anyone know the calorie info on the Select? Then we did order wings, but I only had 2. They were really hot.

I saw 233 on the scale this morning....but I will wait for Monday. Next challenge I'm going back to Friday weigh ins. LOL

Personals later. Shari, I am thinkin about you though, I know you're stressed right now, just take care of YOU. One time my brother was having troubles and lived with us for a few months and it was a nightmare! Even someone you like a lot can be alot to take living at your house. But think about what she's going through, you're a good friend to be there for her. Debt is EVERYONE's problem, trust me. Just know that you're young, and you're just getting started out. And prioritize your bills, and do what you can to hold on to that job.

Freeque, nice of you to offer such kind words to Shari, considering you're having your own problems. I'll be thinking about you gals this weekend.

Off to pay my own bills. Love to you all. xoxoxoox Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 03:41 AM   #47  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

*sneaking into Thread . . . hoping no one notice the upward sticker change*

Still on the waiting list for HP #6 - still have #7 on the shelf - Grrrrrrrrrrr.
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 12:37 PM   #48  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

good stuffs what upward sticker change?
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2007, 10:35 PM   #49  
No pain, no gain.

Height: 6'3"

hey everyone..whoa my life has been crazy the past days...I need sleep because right now I'm running on overdrive on an empty gas tank.

Anyways...I finally graduated from the c25k program!!!

W- not enough...I've been busy and stressed out and didnt drink as much as I should.
E- 30 min cardio (week 9 workout 3 c25k), ab workout
E- Slim fast optima diet
D- I need to slow myself down and get some sleep because I'm wearing myself too thin at the moment.
glitterlicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:18 AM   #50  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Default Checkin' In

Morning everyone!

I have been feeling irritable for 2 days now. Feels like a TOM irritable. I have also been off plan a lot this week. I am not looking forward to weighing myself tomorrow. But, hey, this is the work of losing. Life gets in the way at times. What are you going to do? KEEP GOING!! GET BACK ON THE WAGON!! What else is there to do, but that?!

W - 8
E - Yoga
E - Fruit till noon.
- Lunch - Celery and peanut butter
- Dinner - Broiled Fish, Coleslaw & Salad
- Snacks - Fruit
D - Get back on the wagon. The other option is a dead-end.

Last edited by Clykk; 08-20-2007 at 06:52 AM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:08 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 242/199/160

Height: 5' 5"

Default I've been MIA

Hello Everyone!

I feel guilty, here I am a "Newbie" to this thread and I disappear on you all! Sorry, I've been quite busy, not with weight loss though! I'm afraid to hop on the scale, as I can tell by the bulge in my tummy that I've gained a few too many! Well, tomorrow is Monday, so if I don't start watching today, there's always tomorrow! I have indeed been getting my walking in though, thanks to work! This past week I have walked a total of 12.5 hours! (This should count towards something, right?) Well, DH is making me feel guilty sitting here at the computer, so I'd better close for now. Enjoy the rest of your weekend everyone! Until later, take care!
Freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:29 AM   #52  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Morning all! TOM is here so no WI for Tuesday. Will try to be good this week.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:42 AM   #53  
aud
lc lifestyle

S/C/G: 254/234/139

Height: 5'6"

*. . cancelling APB for nChelle & freckles . *

Been doing great since dusting the potato chip crumbs and sour cream off my face Thrs . . . kicked the exercise up several notches and have been eating totally OP . . . even survived a Sneak Attack by Diet Saboteur DH when he loaded my plate of roast beef up with fried taters and baked yeast rolls!!! TAKE THAT you insecure CHUBBY LOVER!!!!!

You know how I said I am too heavy to comfortably run? Took our Lil Westie for a super long walk yesterday evening - got about 10 blocks from home, right? Storm blew in - very similar to the Kansas Storm in The Wizard of Oz - BAM- soaked to the skin instantly - despite umbrella and Ginger/Toto looked like a little drowned white rat as we first hurried thru tremendous thunder and crackling lightning - I RAN THE LAST TWO BLOCKS HOME!!! Noun and Verb I never dreamed I'd be typing this soon:

I . . . . . . RAN!!!!!

Whodathunkit?
aud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2007, 06:51 AM   #54  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

It's a new week isn't it. I will start another thread. Here it is: http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=120827

Last edited by Clykk; 08-20-2007 at 09:27 AM.
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote