Old 08-07-2007, 05:24 PM   #76  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Dea
Hoping it's water weight too. and if not, well it's just another minor bump along the way....

Elegant Departure
I'm sure you maintained and if not, hey you sound like you had a great vacation!

Sockmonkey
Anyone can do yoga! Here's a great link...YOGA MAN!! It's what got me into yoga. It's so totally relaxing and centering....just give it a week....if you want!

Me? I rocked the treadmill today and felt awesome breaking my cycle of sloth. Ate pretty well....on to tomorrow!
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2007, 05:38 PM   #77  
I have less blubber!

S/C/G: 207/203/160

Height: 5'3"

Cool site! I think I will start trying it after I get rid of this sinus infection. I have been feeling pretty Bleh the last couple of days!
sockmonkey70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 10:00 AM   #78  
Christine's Mission

S/C/G: 178/152/135

Height: 5'6"

HEY EVERYONE!
you may or may not remember me from the April and May challenges, but that is ok! You get to meet me again lol
Anyway, I have been way off track cause june/july have been crazy... i moved from Dallas to Tulsa and have had 3 different bosses and now i'm finally ready to kick some weight butt again! So i look forward to reading all your posts!

oh, and YOGA is awesome... what's great about it is all the modifications, you don't have to be flexible to start, you just do what YOU can and you can rest whenever you need to... but after just one month of doing it 3-4 times a week i was more flexible than i have ever been in my entire life... if you stick with it the results are amazing!
nosnah1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 10:49 AM   #79  
banned

S/C/G: 176/155/135

Height: 5'7"

My scale obsession caused me to jump back on the scale this morning. It read 139!! Has anyone lost 4 pounds before while on vacation? It seems somewhat unlikely that i've lost that much in the past week. I jumped on and off the scale 4 times in disbelief. I'm extremely happy if this reading is correct, but i'm going to wait until tomorrow to see if it was just a misreading. This week is proving difficult as I have a headcold and TOM comes tomorrow or the next day. So i'm hungry as **** and having pretty crappy sleeps (thank you stuffed up sinuses and a dry cough!). The cold may hinder my exercise (jogging has changed to walks until i'm better, and i'm shoving in some pilates here and there since it's not too intense) but i'm hoping that maybe the sickness will bring out a loss of appetite. No such luck yet thanks to TOM. I plan on checking out these forums religiously as I am sick and still don't return to work for 5 more days, so keep them coming ladies.
Elegant Departure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 01:06 PM   #80  
focus creates results

Holy canoli Elegant! If that had happened to me I would blissfully have put away the scale for two weeks and been tra la la happy! When I took my first pregnancy test, there was a faint barely there line.....but a positive is a positive no matter how weak it is....a low weight registering on the scale is like that for me....that's the weight!

Go relax...and yay you!!
Old 08-08-2007, 06:25 PM   #81  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Down 2.2 this week.

This might sound stupid, but I seriously did scare myself today and it's basically a guarantee that I won't be going. I'm a sissy.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2007, 08:11 PM   #82  
focus creates results

Next time JasonsLea?

So I'm back in gear and am doing my cardio and feel good. I think I over did my training today though...my knee feels way tight when I'm coming donw the stairs. I stretched it out good and put some tiger balm on it and am likely going to do the same tonight. I also did 30 minutes of yoga and feel centered and pretty refreshed!

Eating was on plan and I rocked today! Hoping I rock tomorrow too!
Old 08-09-2007, 07:43 PM   #83  

Height: 6.0"

I have about two seconds to drop a line real quick before I have to run again .But first of all I would like to welcome all the newcomers and say hi to all the people who been sticking around ...Fullsteam I been really missing your enouraging messages but life is really crazy right now (in a good way)!!!!I have not fallen of the wagon and I am now down 30lbs and I am hoping to make my mini goal this month....Life should be slowing back down for me at the end of september , so i will be back on the regular until than everyone keep up the good work....bye
sunnshine25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 10:52 PM   #84  
move it

I finally got my butt in gear and started my exercises again. I quit in July when I came down with a nasty cold, and inertia took over after that. I'm been alternating stationary cycling and a toning DVD. I'm going a little easy right now so I don't end up doing time with the cold packs and ibuprophen.

Sunshine, 30 pounds WOW!
seasoning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 09:52 AM   #85  

I weighed myself this morning -- and I'm down another pound! Yea, me! That's 3 so far -- let's hope it stays that way!

Eating has been pretty good -- and I'm still getting a little bit of exercise in in the morning -- I hope to get a little more next week.

Keep up the good work everyone!
bdandy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:24 PM   #86  

S/C/G: 196.5/ticker/155

Height: 5'11"

I've been lurking instead of posting - no fair when you join a thread!

I have to admit; I made a goal of 8 pounds for this month, (while of course hoping for more,) and fell off the band wagon of counting my calories. I haven't posted because I've been sure I wouldn't be losing 2 pounds this week, sabotaging the rest of the month.

I've fortunately still been good about exercise, and my eating has stayed relatively in control. Looking back, the days I felt guilty about overeating were really fine, calorically speaking. I guess the month of religiously recording everything has given me a better idea of what I can get away with - though I know from past experience that I better start writing it all down again so I don't drift off track.

Pledging to be more involved -2.5 this week, and congratulations to everyone else for their successes!
Leeza155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:27 PM   #87  

Hi everyone congratulationsssss on the weight loss ladies and on the exercising!

I cannot beleive it is Friday again. Vaca was full of activities. I spent the whole day at the beach Tuesday and got in plenty of walking, etc. THe past 2 days I was not feeling well with TOM and yesterday I was laid up all day and night! I am glad that the worst of tom is over and I am feeling good again today. It really got me good this time, increased appetite a few day prior to tom and then sick. Oh well, bye bye tom! lol

Nosnahhhhhhhhh, hey you I am so happy to see you! Welcome back girl Of course I remember you, in fact I thought of you often and wondered how you were. You had last written prior to your move to Oklahoma and I know you were very busy with the move and all. I am glad that your all settled in now and back here with us! How are things going over there? how do you like oklahoma thus far? I have not heard from Lytricia, hisskitty, buttermom, etc in a while and miss those guys too! People get busy in summer sometimes and all and hopefully they pop back in as well to j oin in again sometime. There's a super team of rocking and supportive ladies here and glad your back to join in on the fun. .

sunshineeeee, hi there very nice to hear from you and congratulationssssssss on the 30lb. loss keep it rockin' sweety I am glad that all is going well, when is your mom coming for a visit again?

Turboleda, welcome to our team I can't see the posts on the page before this one but did read them all and hopefully my memory did not fail me and I got your nick right or at least close! lol

Dea, way to go on the exercising! I bet those 3 lbs. were fluid of sorts, keep at it and keep up the great work! : )

Mary (sockmonkey) I hope that your sinus infection cleared up now and that your feeling better. COngrats on the scale going back down

bdandy, right on with the 3 lb. loss, congrats

Lekhikaaaa, way to go! Keep it rockin' my lady! Thanks for sharing that yoga thread with us.

Elegant, I hope you are feeling better. As for the 4lb. loss, not only after vaca but just prior to tom too, that rocks!!!!!

Jasons lea, congrats on the loss I don't know when that party is or it has already passed but hope you end up going. Your a lovely girl with a lovely personality and would be an asset to the party! It would be a nice chance to meet some new people as well. Just a suggestion, but with me it's often a matter of finding something to wear that I am comfortable in and feel good in. Once I know or have established what I am wearing, the anxiety decreases. Have fun girl! Either way, you are doing great...keep up the good work.

seasoning, congrats on the weight loss and exercising

okay ladies, my vaca is soon coming to a close and as much fun as I had I am eager to get back to my regime in all ways. I am ready! You have all helped to inspire me to get back with the program and my former mode of exercise, ty ty ty ladies ....you guys rock Your all doing awesome, keep it going and keep kicking butt! Hope you all have a great day. Now that I am feeling good again, I have quite the duties to catch up with here around the house so that will basically be my day.......burn calories, burn!!! lol ciao for now : )
FullSteamAhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:30 PM   #88  

S/C/G: 263/249/125

Height: 5'4"

Cool

Well this isn't going exactly as to plan. I'm ok on the exercising goals, in fact, I'm a bit ahead. But I'm up in weight not down. Which means in order to meet target by EOM I need to average 3 pounds a week from here on. Heaven help me! I have 2 days on the road with 4 in a hotel next week . . . where's a miracle when you really need one?!
kappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 01:48 PM   #89  

Hi leeza, I was about to log off and just saw your post. I am glad you posted : ) . Don't let your not meeting your stated goal or sidetracks, etc. stop you girl! It's all part of the journey.....the good times and the times of losses as well as perhaps gains or sidetracks, etc. I know it's not always easy during the hard times but personally I have found that it is just as important, if not more, to reach out and post! I tell you, these ladies have helped me numerous times during difficult times. I have had a very slow loss during these summer months, if at all sometimes and now after vaca who knows! ay ay ay, lol . I didn't meet my monthly goal last month either, there may be times we don't always meet our goals, other times meet them or come close, or be way far off. Who was it here that once said in a quote, " you do not fail unless you give up" ? I beleive it was our Lekhika. THe important thing is that we keep on truckin' and keep at it...through good and bad times and we stick together! THe support, encouragement, and inspiration from our team here has been and is paramount! Ok before I go off on a total tangent, I better get my tail downstairs and get to the cleaning. Kudos for posting leeza let's all stick together. Congrats on sticking with your exercise, etc. keep on truckin
Old 08-11-2007, 12:05 PM   #90  

Hi ladiessssssss

How is it going? Yesterday went well. Today it's absolutely beautiful out, sunny and dry. I am going to eat light today as we have dinner plans with some freinds. I finally got my tail back in the ex. forum last night and posted my goal for the rest of the month so I am feeling good about that. It really helps me to hold myself accountable. Well my ladies, I just wanted to come in and wish you all a great weekend. Catch you soon : )