S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

awwwwwwwwww jen i'm glad you're doin ok
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2007, 11:55 PM   #47  
Living Light

S/C/G: 171/171/160

Height: 5'4"

Gee, I have 8 minutes by my watch to get my commitment for the day logged in. I think I will...no wait a minute, it's bed time already! Where did the day go?!

How did I do?

W 5

E Fell off plan with the popcorn this afternoon and the bowl of cereal tonight. Otherwise, OP.

E Biked to my doctor's appointment today. Felt GREAT!

D Feel light. YEAH!
Clykk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:07 AM   #48  
~

S/C/G: 200/174.6/140

Height: 5'8

All was well last night.. I stuck to my meal plan except for the cookie i snuck in before bed >_> but I still ended up with about 1550 calories for the day. Scale dropped another pound this morning! I know I shouldn't be weighing myself every morning but I'm just too excited lol

W - Almost done drinking my 64 oz bottle, I will probably shoot for 128 oz today

E - I will at least think about exercise >_> I dont know If I will have time today.. I need a short nap after driving my bf to work at 7:30 this morning because I didnt get nearly enough sleep

E - Going to try and stick to my meal plan 100% today!

D - I have to get some stuff together for a yard sale today, because I need $$$ for my vacation this weekend my goal is to only nap for an hour and not overdo it by sleeping all day and getting nothing done
Pinkadot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:24 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

today i weight 186 thats um. . . .5 pounds gone so far!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay!!!!!! love this challenge
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:54 AM   #50  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Morning! Happy Thursday all! I feel really good today.....4th day on plan! LOL I know, I promise not to count the days but that first week is usually the hardest. I've been kind of crabby towards my kids though.

Oh so we're having a small BBQ Saturday, just us and his mom/dad maybe his sister/her husband.....they want BBQ ribs and I'll throw on a chicken breast for me, and FIL (He's diabetic)....looking for some ideas, just something "different" from the usual picnic fare, healthy choices, but the kind that the others won't even notice. I was irritated last summer, I had made a "pizza" pasta salad but it was made with turkey pepperoni, lighter dressing, etc....everyone RAVED about it, and (why did I do this!?) when I told them how I made it healthier, I got alot of..."Oh yeah I did think that pepperoni tasted funny", "it was kind of strange, come to think of it".....LOL. Maybe a nice big watermelon.

Oh so....at our work (hospital) we have a "meeting" once a month, called "shared decision making" where we get together, kind of informally, and we can all sit around and rant about what we don't like about our jobs, what we'd like to change etc....I love going to these things, so anyways, we're going through a really LOW morale period (which I believe is related to our new(er) boss FIRING people, writing us all up for pettiness, etc but anyway) so we're going to think up some ideas to improve staff morale. Let me tell you, I AM the girl who does all that stuff, I'm the one who plans all the showers, the going away parties, etc. The others look to me to plan all the fun stuff. So I guess I'll work a little extra to pep the rest of us up. Here's where YOU guys come in! LOL Any ideas? We usually do a Secret Sister type thing, but we did it three years in a row and this year we decided to take a break, but thought maybe we'd do one that ran fall-Christmas, kind of a short one.

I didn't get to the gym yesterday! Oops! I plan to get there tonight after dinner and tomorrow (I'm so excited about this) DH and I are taking the kids to daycare and spending the day together, we're thinking about going golfing. Plus I'd like to get to the gym at some point. Yes I know that sounds nuts, taking a free day from the kids and putting them at daycare but really, Robert's class (school agers) take field trips 3 days a week, and Friday they are going to his favorite park with picnic lunches, and Rachel has her day swimming in the wading pool. So really they WANT to go to daycare. And we feel a little less guilty.

I snuck on the scale this morning, 243...not too shabby.

Today....Regular day, no work, up in the morning, bed on time...

W- 4 liters, water is NEVER a problem for me, I'm a good water drinker, but when I was bad, I drank a lot of beer and soda. So it's more a matter of drinking my WATER, and NOT those other things!

E- Breakfast was my tortilla, egg beaters, salsa, low fat cheese. Lunch will probably be Subway or South Beach wraps, with baby carrots or pretaels (or both!) or maybe some Healthy Choices Soup. Snack, baby carrots? Dinner, firing up the grill for chicken breasts, BBQ for the family, plain for me, and I'll put mine on a salad with greens and tons of veggies, they can have some veg on the side and maybe corn on the cob. I'll try not to have nighttime snack, but if I go to the gym, I'll make a protein smoothie, if not, I'll have a whole wheat tortilla, low cal PB and banana.

E- hopefully get to the gym tonight, heavy house cleaning today, perhaps a stint in the park with the kids if they get cabin fever.

D- Name 5 things I love about my body. Get this place clean. WEE. Not bonk my kids' heads together.

Well I'm on a roll.....

HolyTeror, how was the Harry Potter movie? I'm dying to know if Rowlings (?) killed off the HP character, but I guess I won't ask for a spoiler, so not to ruin for everyone else. Can you believe I know NOTHING about Harry Potter? Never seen any of the movies, never read any of the books! And a TON of my adult friends are really into the series! So I've been meaning to start from the beginning. But still. Is DH home?

Paula, how was your Red Hat dinner? WHERE is your dad today!? How's the garden? Are you enjoying tons of fresh veggies?

Jeni- you are a working MACHINE! I'm glad you acknowledged that your body is changing even if the scale isn't moving....smaller clothes are always better! Of course, I go by numbers too, so I'm feeling ya, but still. Can you post pics of the new kitty? How are the kids? Does Mackie go to kindergarten this year? (I can't remember-she's 4?)

Freeq, what is p 90x ? an exercise video? I have the Turbo Jam series (well I pirated a copy LOL) but I just don't do well doing videos at home. I'm more of a gym rat.

Glitter~~~~ how is the studying going? I'm so sending good test vibes your way. I can't BELIEVE the one class has all those tests in a row and they count for so much of your grade. WOW. I don't miss my school days. In theory, I love to read, learn, even study and take notes.... But the stress, headaches, testing, forget it. Best of luck. I love the C25K program, I've printed it up so many times but never did it! It's been a dream of mine to be a runner, but...? ah well. You're doing really well, week 4! WOW

Pinka! Have a BLAST this weekend at the beach house! I'm SO jealous! of course, I'm not 21 anymore either, though, LOL....Is that a picture of YOU in your sig? Pretty! Behave yourself this weekend young lady. There. Mom moment over.

Hey Clykk, popcorn doesn't sound THAT bad. Unless it was movie theater LOL. Either way, the bike ride to the appt was a great idea. Good for you! I've been meaning to buy a new bike, we used to have nice bikes, mine even had a nice baby seat on the back, but someone stole them four (?) years ago and we never replaced them. Now we don't really have the $$$ but maybe. Robert rides his bike every day and I walk behind him but of course I can't keep up. It probably IS time to get them, so we can all go. But Rach is getting too big for the baby seat and too small to ride with us (on her trike?).

Well let's get some stuff DONE around here....talk to you all later.
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 11:57 AM   #51  
Living Light

Cool Off plan to start

Well, I started my day with a Chai Latte instead of fruit.

Lunch is almost here and all I want is a bowl of cereal with blueberries. Not so bad except it is not OP for me. What to do. What to do.

I have a canker sore. That is a sign of my immune system being at a low. I tend to get canker sores in place of a cold. I find I crave more carbs and sugars when I have a canker sore, which only feeds it further!!!

OK, that's it! I will not feed this insanity! I am going to have a glass of water followed by a vegetable wrap.

Thanks for listening! It helped to check in.

W 7

E Blew breakfast with a Chai Latte Lunch - a veggie wrap. Dinner - Chicken Mango Salad

E Weights and Yoga stretches - Napped instead. I felt pretty tired, so decided the best course of action with this canker sore, is to rest the immune system. Smart move. Rest over exercise makes sense when I am nursing a canker sore.

D Feel light

Last edited by Clykk; 07-12-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 11:59 AM   #52  

S/C/G: 380/286/175

Height: 5' 6"

Hmmmmm ..... Do I round up, or do I round down? I guess I should be traditional and round up if it's over .5. Oh well - the 40's looked so good on the scale. I was at 349.8 this morning, so I guess it's still 350 But...

I actually got on the treadmill today! I've been putting it off since I started in mid-May, but you've all inspired me to make the scale move in the right direction. Maybe after a few of days I'll see some results. I'm not having a problem with the eating part, just the moving more part. I don't have much of a choice when school is in session - sometimes you need to go to another part of the building. During the summer, however, I'm happy to sit - either in front of the TV, or by the pool. I'm going to check out water exercises for the pool today online, so I won't be just sitting there either.

W - I really need to get on the stick - I'll go for 64 oz today (that's a lot for me!)

E - already did 30 min. on the treadmill

E - keep up the good work I'm doing, I really haven't cheated in a long time

D - plan meals and maybe shop for camping this weekend
musictchr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 01:09 PM   #53  

S/C/G: 195/see ticker/125

Height: 4'11

NURSE. . . .P 90 x is a tony horton series, from beachbody. it kills you lol!!! fun though. its the X treme version of the old P 90
freeqeegrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 07:00 PM   #54  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Michelle- Yes, my dad is FINALLY in the nursing home. It was a struggle, but it seems to be wotrth it. They really made him feel welcome and they seem to know what they are doing. I hope it continues.
The dinner was nice. We just made it in time. I had stirfry and NO dessert.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 08:49 PM   #55  
Calorie Counter

Michelle, Makie has one more year to go before kindergarten. And the ONLY reason I am working so much is to get out of my Probationary status and become a regular employee with rights. (They have let a more than a few people go and without protection they don't have to give a reason) I only have 46 hours left!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2007, 10:21 PM   #56  
Living Light

Default We WEEDers ROCK!!

I did real good today, considering Chai Latte's and Chocolate Banana Loaf's have been calling my name since noon today. I already started my day with a Chai Latte, what?... it's calling me again by noon?!#*! How rude!! And it hasn't ceased yet! What ever do they want?!!

I have been choosing to drink water instead of listen to their incessant yells for attention. Hasn't been easy, but I did it. I ROCK!!

musictchr Good on ya, for getting moving!! You rock! I am a singer/pianist and teach private vocal and piano lessons out of my home. I guess you are a music teacher at a public school, yes?

NurseMichelle Get yourself that bike. You deserve it!

Hello to everyone else. Keep on keeping on. You're doing GREAT! I gotta get to bed at a decent hour tonight. Rest is the best medicine for this canker sore.

Talk to you in the morning!
Old 07-13-2007, 12:04 AM   #57  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

I haven't had the chance to see the movie yet....i did workout today and man am i tired. i need to get more exercise in...i'll try again in the morning to get on the treadmill.

been onplan with food and close to plan with water. i'll post again tomorrow....
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:42 PM   #58  
Living Light

W 6
E Fruit till dinner. Had a Chai Latte and Plain Yogurt around 3 PM Main course Salad for dinner Had Harvest Soup and too much butter on my Ry-Crisp. Snuck in a Coffee Crisp (mini-size) and more Ry-Crisp and butter after dinner instead of fruit
E 50 min. walk, plus 24 flights of stairs!
D Feel light!

Last edited by Clykk; 07-14-2007 at 01:35 AM.
Old 07-13-2007, 01:03 PM   #59  
same me, only less

Height: 5'8"

Hi all!

W-48
E-weights/treadmill-DONE
E-stick to plan and portion sizes
D-run errands, then relax!
libchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2007, 01:38 AM   #60  
Living Light

Default Confessional

I KNOW! I SHOULD BE IN BED!!!

But before I do that, I need to confess that I had a Halloween sized Coffee Crisp tonight. My DS came home from a birthday party with a loot bag full of mini chocolate bars. He didn't see that he dropped one in the back seat of the car, so I grabbed it, locked myself in the bathroom once I got inside, and ATE IT, so there!!! Isn't it such a mystery who we think we're fooling by sneaking a sweet. Insanity, plain and simple.

Anyhoo, I finally made my Harvest Soup tonight and had a wonderful dinner as a result. I think I went too heavy on the butter on my Ry-Crisp, but who knows.

I REALLY want the scale to tell me that I am at least one pound down on Monday when I weigh in, but I am afraid it isn't going to say that. The past two days, I have really had to fight the urge to fall and fall hard. I guess I'm afraid I will be disappointed on Monday. This too shall pass, I suppose. Just thought I would share my distress with you all.