Old 07-09-2007, 10:34 AM   #91  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

I just got back from a 30 min walk/jog (more of a walk cuz I was too tired to run) and feeling better good.

I woke up at like 4am with the worst stomach ache ever - I was up for over an hour trying to feel better... not sure how I even got myself out of bed before 7!
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 12:28 PM   #92  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Goodmorning! Just a quick one from me, I have to head to work in 5 minutes.

Nikki - I didn't end up going downtown I was ready to go and then had a headache, so I laid down and woke up 2 hours later! Darn migraines!

Courtnie - nice job on the run/walk! Sounds like you did really good, even if you don't think you did the best! Just remember - if you are doing better than you would have in the past - it's an improvement!!

I got on my scale this morning - even tho weigh in day isn't until tomorrow, my scale said 240 and then it said 241, woohoo! FINALLY I am down!! I have planned for a nice low point, high fibre day, so I am hoping for a good one tomorrow! The only problem may be that I have to get up WAY too early for work - so I gotta weigh almost immediately after waking up. Well I better run to work! Have a good one!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 05:59 PM   #93  
Starting Fresh

help guys!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...35#post1766835
Old 07-09-2007, 08:17 PM   #94  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

what's up chickies? Feeling okay, though WI is tomorrow and I'm pretty sure I gained. eating for most of this week was just CRAZY! But I discovered a new addiction yesterday: frozen grapes. My friend with the food stamps hookup took me out and brought my a whole bunch of fruit yesterday. i wanted to try frozen grapes and damn I've missed out! They are like Lays chips for me now, I can't just eat one!

Oh about the job: I'll be working in the mail room at a call center for Verizon Wireless. we get the returned bills and have to update addresses. Looks easy and simple and I'm going to be sitting on my butt in front of a computer which makes me happy. I start next Monday (the 16th).
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2007, 10:43 PM   #95  

Shari - sounds like a pretty nice job! Jobs are abundant where I live - every single retail company is hiring - its crazy! If I could work two jobs, I totally would! Good luck with the WI - mine is tomorrow as well, hoping for a good one after last week!

Courtnie - you know my vote, heh. Although if I were to pick between the two it would be the black one - its pretty cute! I have to buy a bathingsuit top - wanna do a little research for me? I need longer length top, apparently I have a long torso, I also need support.. which I am sure you know about. I am too lazy to do any research on the subject and therefore don't buy anything at all. But I'd love love a NICE bathingsuit top instead of my crappy walmart one. I am lucky that I found REALLY nice bottoms!

So I am trying to work it so that I can have Saturday off from work, I have SO much to do and just no time to get it done before I start the new job. Well this one girl said she'd take it, and then backed out TODAY, like wtf! She went for an interview today and think she'll be working by Friday (not gonna happen), so doesn't want to work on the weekend. I hate her, thank god I don't have to work with her again. I have one more possibility, so keep your fingers crossed for me!

-Aimee
Old 07-09-2007, 10:58 PM   #96  
Starting Fresh

Aimee - I really like your vote... but no support! my boobs are way to big, I did find it in my size but my boobs would flop around like fish!

Hope you can get Saturday off! I got my fingers crossed.
Old 07-10-2007, 01:44 AM   #97  

Flopping like a fish isn't too good, heh.

So I ended the day at 26.5 points, and used 24.5 flex points for the week. Much more sucessful week!

-Aimee
Old 07-10-2007, 01:48 AM   #98  
Starting Fresh

I dont even know how many flex points I used... more then all of them I think! haha
Old 07-10-2007, 10:22 AM   #99  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

Hi everyone-

Aimee-Way to go on keping your points in check this week.

Courtnie-Both of those bikinis are nice. I like the second one black and white.

Shari-congrats on the job. Sounds like a good deal.

The last couple of days I have been experimenting with calories, foods etc. I found a program similar to fit day that I am now journaling my food in daily. I have always journaled my daily food. However, I did not watch specifics like calories. I should get my atkins book today or tomorrow. I am excited about that. I am hoping to lose my 2lb gain frm last week this week.
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:30 PM   #100  
Fat-be-gone

Hi guys!!! Do you remember me???? I've missed you chicas!!! I have been so out of the whole weight loss thing. I have definitely been going down but not in the healthiest way. I have been having major-major problems with the bf. So I haven't been eating and all that junk. But I'm trying to really get back into eating right and working out. I have got to definitely do this for myself.

courtnie - DId you decide on a bikini? the first one is way cuter. but the 2nd one looks like it has way more support.

Shari - Looks like you've been doing awesome.....with a 12 pound loss!!! Congrats!!! Congrats on ur new job too!! Is it a 2nd job or no more hospital???

Aimee - hello my Hills buddy!!!! how've ya been. What new job are you starting??? I have been out of it and have no idea what is going on with anybody.

Nikki - good luck with your new program!!

It's good to be back girls!!! TTYL!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2007, 12:36 PM   #101  

Hi Rosario -

welcome back ! I am sorry to hear about the problems with your boyfriend. Losing weight the healthy way is much better. I am glad you are back.

Nikki
Old 07-10-2007, 12:44 PM   #102  
Starting Fresh

ROSARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry to hear about you and your boyfriend, hope you two can work things out.

I went for the second bikini - they both should have the same amount of support as its the same one just different print - but I thought the second one was more sexy, but I am going to buy the other one as well if it stays around $20 - can go wrong, two bikini's for like $60! I will see though, the company selling the first one had another real cute one that sold on the weekend... I kinda hope they have more!
Old 07-10-2007, 08:40 PM   #103  

Hey ladies - I'm having a horrible day. Turns out I have to work on Saturday - the one person able to will NOT take my shift, not a happy camper. So now I have 1 day to shop for pants, shirts, and shoes for work, all of the places I need to go are NOT close to eachother, and since it'll be Sunday it'll be a limited shopping day as well. Also, no going to the beach OR downtown. Yay, screwed over again by work.

Nikki - thanks! I felt like I worked pretty hard for it this week. What program are you using? I've signed up for *********** somewhere along the line, haven't even gone into it though, heh.

Rosario - Welcome back!!! sorry to hear about the bf If you need to talk, we are always here for you!! I am transfering within my store to be an Assistant Cosmetics Manager, or rather within the same company. I am transfering to another store, about a 20-40 min drive depending on the traffic. It'll be good - except for today, I am cranky with the people at my current position. I am working everyday going into it, so thats fun.. I get to start my new job stressed and cranky instead of relaxed and rested.

-Aimee
Old 07-11-2007, 08:46 AM   #104  

Hi Ladies-

Aimee- I am sorry your current job is so stressful. Maybe the new job will be better for you.

I had my weigh in this morning and I lost 1 lb. Better then nothing! I know now that I am watching different things that I neglected to before I will lose more in the coming weeks .
Old 07-11-2007, 09:05 AM   #105  
Fat-be-gone

Morning guys!!

Nikki - Way to go on that loss!!!

Aimee - that sucks!! I hate having my days off relying on other people. but hey, your new position sounds pretty cool. at least you won't have to deal with the people that you work with now. there's always a bright side!!

courtnie - that's a pretty good steal!!

So me and the bf are doing a trial seperation. We're stilll together just not living together. It's sad, but I think this me-time is just what I needed. I only have to worry about and take care of myself. I hope it's not permanent, only for a couple of weeks. But it's still hard. But I am going to concentrate on taking care of myself. Like eating right and working out. I'm off to a very good start this morning!!

Have a good day girls!!!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote