Old 07-04-2007, 08:50 AM   #61  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Congratulations Aimee!

Hi Angel and Nikki!

Courtnie ~ Don't beat yourself up about the flex points. They are there to be used!

Went to the gym last night and tried this new class called BodyJam. It's basically dance aerobics. We had to take the class in the aerobics room with all the mirrors and windows! I felt so humiliated. I wanted to run away. I am so out of touch with my body which was the reason I wanted to take the class anyway. My self conciousness almost killed me but I'm going back. I took dance in high school and was just as self concious but it got easier over time.
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 01:10 PM   #62  

S/C/G: 273/260.1/163

Height: 5'7"

Shari - congrats on going to that class!! Everyone was a beginner once, just always remember that!

I am so tired this morning for some reason, I know I've been getting sick in the past couple of days and hope thats the reason for all the sleep I've been getting. i am walking to works today too, woohoo? Josh's assistant manager volunteered him to go work in another store without realizing Josh had plans for the day. People! Well Iam going to go find breakfast - ttyl!

-Aimee
SwimGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 01:53 PM   #63  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

Shari - but you lose more weight if you dont use flex points! haha I ended up exercise a TON yesterday, like two hours on my bike! Today I only did 40 min and I am not going to get on it tonight, give myself a bit of a rest!

So far today is going good, I really wanna go get a hair cut....
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 05:46 PM   #64  
Starting Fresh

SOOO we are going for dinner and a movie tonight... so I will probably end up using more flex points... all well! I will try and keep it under 5!
Old 07-04-2007, 11:23 PM   #65  
Starting Fresh

so I ending up being over by 12!!!! omg
i mean it was totally a nice night out, but who would of thought... that 3 little tiny potato skins, that was probably like HALF of a potato skim - would be 5 points??? I thought like 3? anyway, all well - its fine - the rest of the week will be perfect! but I only have 19.5 points left and 5 days left! i might have to start counting exercise points, haha
Old 07-05-2007, 02:21 AM   #66  

Courtnie - totally recoverable! Just make sure you aren't using any flex points for the next couple of days! It is truely amazing how many points certain things have - a bottle of powerade? 5 points!!!! so so weird!

So I got this WW desert, it was some kinda cake thing. It wasn't too bad, I'm sure it's got to have artificial sweetner, but its got enough other stuff that it's not bothering me too much. I should have read the ingredients!

I am ending my day at 30 points, which is only 2 points up!

-Aimee
Old 07-05-2007, 07:55 AM   #67  

S/C/G: 198/170/130

Height: 5'3

You ladies are all doing great on WW keep up the good work.

I did not make my July 4 challenge. However, I did lose 5 lbs so I am happy with that I will just keep going and hopefuly drop 10 more this summer.

Nikki
Nikki128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 05:26 PM   #68  
Starting Fresh

I feel like for the amount I eat, weigh and exercise I should be losing more.... do you think exercising too much should cause you to lose less?
Old 07-05-2007, 05:28 PM   #69  

Courtnie-

Remember mudscle wegihs more then fat so it is possible that as you workout and build muscle you will stalll or even gain a bit.

Nikki
Old 07-05-2007, 07:12 PM   #70  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Rushing to dance class but wanted to tell yall that I had a job interview early today and....

I GOT THE JOB!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 07:14 PM   #71  

Congrats Shari what will you be doing?
Old 07-05-2007, 10:46 PM   #72  
Starting Fresh

congrats Shari!

I have 4 points left, debating on using them, lol
Old 07-06-2007, 01:37 AM   #73  

Congrats Shari!! Whats the new job??

Courtnie - I am totally baffled why you are losing so slowly.. I'm sure there are reasons, but I dunno I feel you pain - I lose insanely slow, just gotta keep plugging away, we'll BOTH get there! Together no less, do you realize we've been friends for over a year? Should we have an anniversary day? teehee..

I am ending my day at 29 points. I feel like CRAP, I have a sore throat, and it hurts to swallow, me no likey I also feel like eating more and more and more and MORE!!!!!

-Aimee
Old 07-06-2007, 01:43 AM   #74  
Starting Fresh

Sorry your feeling so crapping Aimee - sounds like how I felt last friday/weekend! Hope it doesnt last too long - drink lots of fuilds.

I feel like I shouldn't complain, you know 1.2-1.8 pounds a week is fantastic! And I am totally happy with that, I just feel like it should be more you know?

I am ending today right on, at 22 points! I ended up having like 5 nuts - that I am counting as 1, 5 cheesies that I am counting as 1, and then a dish of raspberries (0) with some chocolate chips (2)! But I did exercise for an hour, so I felt I should eat all my points!
Old 07-06-2007, 03:34 AM   #75  

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Hey!
How is everyone doing? I'm doing alright. I'm holding strong with my daily 28 points. I haven't gone over yet! woo hoo! I have hope that the scale will start moving down soon.
Aimee- Are you serious about the powerade being 5 points? my gosh! Easy mac is also 5 points, I'll let you choose
Courtnie- 12 points over is not terrible, there is the rest of the week to recover!
Sheri- Congrats on the new job! When will you start?

Eevey? You around here girl? how are you doing?

My adorable, yet ever expanding, boyfriend has agreed to practice a mild form of WW. His theory is that if I completely take over the kitchen he will be forced to eat healthier too... we'll see how this goes. I know that WW put out a book for couples going through the program together, any read it?
Alright, happy Friday gals! Let's make some good choices for our bodies this weekend
Aquanetrocker is offline   Reply With Quote