Old 07-05-2007, 08:43 AM   #16  
oh to be this graceful

S/C/G: 293/270/160

Height: 5'9''

Molly nice to meet you and glad your computer is finally unpacked, [I] don't envy the unpacking though I will have to endure that in about 3 or 4 years from now so any tips I would love to hear them,
Jackie, now that the holidays are over hopefully you can start fresh today and save some of that will power dust until those cravings hit back.
Seen the fireworks last night and hit DQ before hand though didn't finish it all so I guess that is something.
Have a great day ladies, oh I also got a 2 mile walk in last night.
Anna
flawlesscube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 10:08 AM   #17  

S/C/G: 242/199/160

Height: 5' 5"

Exclamation Back on Track!

Hi!

As of yesterday, I'm back on track again! I didn't over indulge on the 4th and made pretty decent food choices all day! I'm back to swimming again, so I got in my 30 min. of lap swimming. Today I have to work, so I'll be up and down the hills in peoples back yards for a few hours.

Anna: About Dairy Queen, did you ever try the low-cal fudge bars? They hit the spot with me and are delicious! These are now my replacement for the Pecan Cluster Blizzards. I'm starting to re-train my taste buds. Good for you that you got your 2 mile walk in, you go girl! Molly: Can't wait for you to get a little more settled in your new home, that way we'll hear from you more often! You amaze me that you still are able to get your walks in. It's nice to have a buddy to walk with, they're good motivators! Well, speaking of walking, I guess I'd better get ready for work and go hit the hills! TTFN

Well, I got brave and hopped on the scale and was up 2#! Good thing I'm back to walking & lap swimming for 30 min! Hopefully it will be gone in no time and perhaps some extra weight gone.

Last edited by Freckles; 07-05-2007 at 12:17 PM. Reason: Update on My Weight
Freckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2007, 03:19 PM   #18  
oh to be this graceful

S/C/G: 293/270/160

Height: 5'9''

OOps, nope didn't try the local as I didn't know they had any Had ha;f a peanut buster parfait. Then when I couldn't handle the fudge anymore had the honey throw it away quick, he is such a doll. Was planning a salad for lunch but the fridge decided to freeze instead of cool 3 bags of romaine lettuce, uugghhh aw well had tv dinner instead and am hoping the salad isn't a total waste, maybe for supper if it isn't to wilted. Well need to get some sleep then I have 3 days off yeahhhhhh. maybe going to michigan this weekend to the beach so have to get the kayak maybe loaded and packed tomorrow.
LaterAnna
flawlesscube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2007, 06:09 AM   #19  

Hi Everyone!

I'm so glad that I hopped on the scale yesterday. (Even tho I was up 2#!) This way I nip it in the "bud" and move on. If I would have stayed accountable in the first place, I maybe would have seen a 2# victory instead of a 2# battle.
It's too early in the morning to weigh myself, so I'm not sure on the results for the day. (No lock on the bathroom door and I didn't want dh walking in on me with no clothes on and with the bold-negative numbers showing up on the scale.) Perhaps someday I won't mind, when I get my hour-glass figure!
Anna: Sorry to hear about your big lettuce freeze! I doubt that it will come back to life. (Unless in it's 2nd life, by turning it into juice!) I much rather have a V8! Hmn... that reminds me, I still have some of that left in the fridge to drink up! Well, I guess I'd better get going and feed the cats. Have a great weekend! Hopefully you were able to get away & go to the beach and go kayaking. For the rest of you out there, I maybe will be able to post later today. Especially if I hop on the scale and see a loss instead of a gain! TTFN
Old 07-09-2007, 12:41 PM   #20  

Default I'm starting a new thread-Same name, just adding 6-wk challenge at the end!

Hello, Everyone! I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm starting up a new thread. Same name, just adding 6-wk challenge.
This one is getting too many pages to it. See you at the #2 thread!