Old 05-30-2007, 05:06 PM   #16  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Hello all,
Sorry I've been MIA. It's been a bit crazy around here. At any rate, I fear I've hit a bit of a plateau. I am not eating horribly, but just not as strict as I was when I started. Trying to find the motivation to get back to where I was mentally when I started. The once nice thing is that my kiddos are going to visit my mother for 3 weeks. I am not sure how I feel about it just yet, but I know that I can get a lot accomplished and that I can probably get my workouts done more easily. Before the holiday I was down to 172, but I regained those 2 lbs. Not sure if was just water or not. I was for sure holding at 173. The 172 may have been lucky. But I am hoping to get back down by Monday. I am 4 pounds shy of my EOM goal of 170, but I will get there soon enough.

Michelle-Sorry to hear about your dad, but glad to hear that you are healing. At least enough to be able to assit him.

Paula-Thanks for the update. Hopefully things will get back to normal soon enough for you.

Jeni-Hope you got to enjoy some time off with the kids. WTG on the 7- 10 miles. That's quite a bit of walking.

Shar-Sorry you haven't had any quality sleep. How's the puppy?

Tracy-You'll make your goal. Sounds like you are very determined.

Suz- I must pick up that Beck book. Maybe it'll get my head where I need it to be. Congrats on the size 10.

Holy-Sounds like you had somewhat of a nice trip. Husbands...gotta love em.

Sorry if I missed anyone. It was just so busy around here.
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 05:09 PM   #17  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

love em or hide them in the recycle bin...

wait they already came and picked up for the week. dangit.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 08:11 PM   #18  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Hi ladies! sorry I haven't been around much but today was my 6th straight 12 hour day, tomorrow was supposed to be my last, but it looks like I will be working some on friday or saturday (maybe both). We were up for 2 days then we had to shutdown due to waste water problems. we have been down, but I have been training with guys from another plant so I wont be totally clueless. I will be off and running again soon. Still no losing, but I havent exptected to. I havent worked out in a month. but I have been walking lots at work (which is helping me maintain). My eating is about on cue, although we have eaten out alot more than I want to. Water is down at the moment because I barely get breaks at work (its great when I am at home). Anyway I gotta run, dinner is cooking!

Michelle, I hope your dad gets better soon.
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:03 PM   #19  

MIchelle- your poor Dad - what a scary and painful injury. Here's to a speedy recovery..

Suz - congrats on the size 10 - woohoo!

Hello to everyone else! Here's my weed for the day:

W - didn't get there, too much iced tea
E - did the treadmill
E - DId ok, have those TOM munchies
D - No after work snacking, so I did accomplish this one!
luja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 09:05 PM   #20  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

jen if they pay good i'll be happy to come work with you.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:26 AM   #21  
One Busy Mom!

S/C/G: 149/166/130

Height: 5' 4"

Just need to share-- my home scale read 135 this morning!! Wow!!! And to think, I was craving M&Ms last night and didn't give in!! Babysitting kids brought donuts today and I didn't eat one either! It's just not worth it! I love seeing the scale go down!!!!!

My WEED for today:

W- drink a bottle, at least (so hard for me!)
E- herm... take a walk??
E- stay on points!!! Journal!
D- clean up this clutter!!
Treighsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 09:14 AM   #22  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Another pound gone this morning. That's a pound a week. I'm trying to get in all my snacks and to eat healthy stuff.
My dad seemed to be doing OK yesterday. He opened his eyes while we were there and nodded to my questions. He still seems very tired. I'm not sure if they've started any kind of PT yet or not. It's hard to track down the nurses when we are there visiting. I'm going to visit earlier today because I have a Red Hat meeting tonight. That means food to avoid.

Robin- What a way for your daughter to start off the summer. Does she have a cast?
: Great news on being in the 140s. You are Rockin!!!

Karen- Good luck making your dress size goal.

Michelle- Any news on your dad? His fall sounds terrible. Here's hoping him a speedy recovery. BTW, I was 17 and Ron was 18 when our first was born. Nothing wrong with that.
My daughter gets the Depo shots. She spots the last month before she get it again. She never knows that month if and when it's going to happen.

Tracy- : Super on the weight loss. Keep it up!

holyteror- I am not a good traveler. Good thing you have some time to yourself today.

sockmonkey- May wasn't my month either. We can work on June together.

I'm off to check on the neighbors cat. I'm cat sitting while they are gone.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:01 PM   #23  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

well ladies i'm back from an endodontic treatment on a root canal i had 6 years ago. turns out that they didn't seal off one of the roots before they crowned it. might be why there was infection. so they don't want me chewin for a few days on that side of my mouth. guess I'll stick to soft stuff LOL

but i was a good patient and now i'm gonna be whiny when dh gets home LOLOL
Old 05-31-2007, 05:10 PM   #24  
same me, only less

Height: 5'8"

Good news!!!! *happy happy dance*
As of today I am now an Intern at the Modern Art Museum in Fort Worth!!! I'm going to be working with other Interns to get the museums library up to date-YAY! It's perfect beacause I will still be able to work (at my paying job) and do this too (its unpaid *sad*). Anyway, I just wanted to share this news with everyone and I hope that everyone has a great day! I'm off to finish my last project for this class and then I'm done. Yippee!
libchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 05:56 PM   #25  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

YAY!! Can i come visit when i'm home?
Old 05-31-2007, 06:54 PM   #26  
Starting Fresh

Height: 5'2"

okay, I am joining late - I need something to get my *** in gear.

So this morning the scale read 167 - but last friday it said 164 - so I am hoping it is some water weight... with that being said. I want to see 160 by July 4.

So much for my goal of 130 by july 23 lol
sotypical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 10:35 PM   #27  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi ladies! Tomorrow is the start of a new month!!! YAY! Love it, love it! I'm so happy right now. My life and diet seems to finally be on the right track. I got cable! With DVR! I got internet! Bootleg me managed to get the internet before the computer of course but the computer comes this weekend! So I'll be around more often soon enough! And my car should be out the shop in a week or so. Get the car, get another job! Another job, more money! More money, happy happy Shari!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:57 AM   #28  
Calorie Counter

Shari I glad everything is coming together for you.

Today is my off day!!! I have lots of housework to do and I am hoping to get a hold of my boss to see if I am going in for a few hours tonight or tomorrow. If I don't go in tomorrow I am going to workout in the morning!!! I was going to go in tonight but I was a little sore from work (I know quit the excuses!) but my scale shows a pound drop!!! Im not changing my ticker until I know for sure (a couple days) but I am very excited!!

Happy Healthy day everyone!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 11:59 AM   #29  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2007, 01:12 PM   #30  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Not much going on here. I planted some more onions this morning. They were sprounting in the bag on the kitchen counter so I figured I should go aheads and plant them. Everything is growing.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote