Old 05-20-2007, 08:14 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 246/244/143

Height: 5'6''

Sunshine -

What rotation are you doing? I was recently surprised to find out that there are two different versions of "Start it up!" one that's about 1 hour long and one that is 30 minutes. And apparently that changes the rotation a little...

Long SIU:
1 week SIU (Start it up)
2 weeks RIU (Rump it up)
3 weeks BIU (Burn it up)

Short version:
2 days SIU
1.5 weeks RIU
3 weeks BIU

Did you order directly from Beach Body or from eBay? Mine (which haven't arrived yet) are coming from a swap and there's only 3 dvds, no additional items.

Last edited by FitMomEB; 05-20-2007 at 09:27 AM.
FitMomEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2007, 10:19 AM   #17  

I got it from a friend...I have all the things though...SIU,RIU,BIU,Slim & 6-Pack, and Slim & Limber. I did SIU for only one day. I wanted an hour long wokout and SIU is only 24 min. I didn't know that there was an hour long version of SIU. It's ok if you don't have the Slim 6 pack cause its a repetition of what is in the SIU RIU BIU only its just the abs, and the slim and limber is the same, because at the end of each workout she does a cool down. My plan is to do RIU for 2 to 3 weeks, then BIU, but most likely I'll keep on doing it until I can get through all of it without stopping. But I think it's gonna take a while cause right now my muscles are sooooo tired.....what are you doing till you get the s in 6??
sunshine900 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 11:34 AM   #18  

Right now I cannot do anything for a couple of days because I have my TOM and the first 2-3 days I cannot exercise or even go for a long walk

Otherwise I've been doing a bit of Pilates and Yoga, and yesterday a long hike with dd on my back - my legs were so sore afterwards! But I felt so exergized! I LOVE hiking

I received a new video, Self: Your best butt fast! Once my period gets lighter, I think I'll alternate that one with Pilates and go for a hike in the weekend. I'll do that for a week or two until I feel stronger and then I think I'll alternate Billy's Bootcamp Live! with resistance bands and Pilates until I have to leave for vacation. I guess I'll do Slim in 6 when I get back! I don't want to start it and not finish it.

I've also downloaded some workouts from iTrain, someone gave me a few discount codes and I got 3 free workouts
Old 05-21-2007, 01:58 PM   #19  

Location: Champaign, IL relocating to Irivine, CA in a month!

S/C/G: 198/183/133

Height: 5'6"

hey guys sorry i havent been on ive had internet problems :P Anyways ive been doing good with my meals but ive been working so much that its hard to get my workout in i am getting ready to work out now though. Well good luck to everyone Ill post my measurements and weight later also.
abbs12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2007, 06:02 PM   #20  

Hey girl! Good to see you posting, I thought we lost you!

I was doing so good with my meals, then TOM hit... Ok, I'll be strong from now on - I simply have to do this. I think I need to find a mantra to repeat to myself when I feel tempted!
Old 05-22-2007, 01:12 PM   #21  

Unhappy I'm almost in tears

I'm so upset! My beautiful bathing suit from Victoria's Secret just arrived and I tried it on... I look absolutely awful! (it's a tankini) The top doesn't hold and both pieces just mark my midsection in a very unflattering way I know I'm fat, but I don't need to look that awful in a bathing suit!!! This sucks

Now I need to send it back and find a flattering 1-piece before I leave!! that's it, from this moment on I'll be SO disciplined! I've been doing pretty good on my eating today, and the moment my TOM is gone, I'll start exercising daily, no fail!!! I'll just have to make it work!!

Darn
Old 05-23-2007, 05:20 PM   #22  

I'm doing so good today! I am doing great with my food intake, and I did 20 minutes of Pilates this morning

Also, I got my Slim in 6 and Power 90 in the mail today!!!

So I watched the first 2 videos of both and I think I'll try to do Slim in 6 for the next 6 weeks. If I cannot pull off and entire hour in the evening, I'll have to wait until dd#1 is on vacation and start it then, in which case I'll replace it with Power 90. But as of tonight, I'm starting SI6

So here's the plan:
SI6 Start it up - today and tomorrow
SI6 Ramp it up - Friday, Saturday and all next week
SI6 Burn it up - Starting Monday 4th of June, until I leave

If I do manage to do SI6, I won't workout in the morning - maybe just do some light yoga. If I don't manage to do SI6 because of the length, I'll workout twice a day: Pilates in the morning and Power 90 in the evening. There, a foolproof plan

Wish me good luck!!
Old 05-23-2007, 09:15 PM   #23  

Ok, so I made it through 20 minutes of Start it up! and then I did Slim & Limber.

So today it was a pretty good day - I didn't cheat at all, I drank lots of water (almost a gallon) and did some good exercise. Yay me!

Now I'm knackered thoug, so I'm going to bed

hey girls, where are you? I feel like I'm having a monologue
Old 05-25-2007, 01:36 PM   #24  

Okay well ive been doing good have to amp up my workouts though but that wont be a problem. Anyways Im still here just cant get on the computer a lot im soooo busy. Thinngs are going well so far everytime i put on a pair of pants they seem to be getting bigger and bigger which means im getting smaller and smaller...yay! Well keep up the good work and ill try harder to post more often.
Old 05-25-2007, 01:44 PM   #25  

Hi Abbs!

You are doing so great with your weight loss! Keep it up girl, that's very inspiring! Don't worry about posting every day, just keep in touch and give us an update when you can.

Old 05-25-2007, 05:21 PM   #26  

Just did my workout it kicked my butt.
Old 05-26-2007, 08:55 AM   #27  

I hear you there I'm getting ready to start RIU and I'm still sore from SIU!

What workout are you doing?
Old 05-26-2007, 06:59 PM   #28  

i do workouts from fittv...its channel 368 on directtv and idk what channel it is on other ones but its free too. I do the caribean workout everyday at noon unless i work then i go biking or jogging.
Old 05-30-2007, 10:37 AM   #29  

Hey, `

How are you girls doing?

I had a bad surprise the other day, my other two workouts from the SI6 series don't work, the dvds are too scratched

TBH, Si& is a bit too borning for me anyway so I probably would have changed routine but I would have prefered having a choice!!! Anyway, so now it's Pilates in the morning and Tae-Bo or Self: your Best Butt Fast! workout in the evening.

My pants are fitting better, but no further weight loss.
Old 06-02-2007, 01:47 AM   #30  

sorry again...i just ended a serious relationship i was in so my lifes been a blurr. Anyways i havent fallen off the wagon i just need to get more exercising in but other than that ive been doing great!