Old 05-14-2007, 01:59 AM   #61  

Height: 5'6"

hi everybody how is everything going happy mothers day to all of u n newcomers ahhh what a day it was !!! MY FIRST MOTHERS DAY and guess what my dearest n sweetest hubby got me an hd dvd player as a gift and later at night brought a dunkin donut mothers day cake for me and i couldnt resist (his sweetness )and also because he insisted so i ate a piece medium sized ,lets see how much pounds i gain coz of that but im really happy n hopefully burn that cake in no time and all you mothers out there or daughters dont feel bad if u ate anything BAD on mothers day just be happy n in no time you ll burn it ill post my weight later today so far my week went well i drank water n did some exercise n i hope to do even better the coming week ni hope all of you will do even better n better n better bbye for now
strawberryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 07:32 AM   #62  
focus creates results

S/C/G: 167/125/110

Height: 5'0"

Hey Flow! Good to see you here too!

Strawberry
Sounds like a lovely Mother's Day!
Lekhika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:49 AM   #63  

S/C/G: 246/244/143

Height: 5'6''

Red face late comer

Ok ladies, I know I'm late, but I'd like to join you too

My birthday is on Sept 3rd as well and I would really like to lose 40 pounds by then, so this challenge is perfect!

So here we go:
1. Exercise 6 days a week, with 1 day of active rest.
2. Stick to my food plan which is whole foods, moderate carb, no sugar.
3. Drink 1 gallon of water a day
4. If the cravings strike I will drink water or herbal tea, go for a walk.
5. If I get the munchies, stick to raw veg and protein.

Let's go
FitMomEB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:08 AM   #64  

S/C/G: 299/259/175

Height: 5'7"

Well, today's WI wasn't that great. I am up a pound. But I've been watching it all week (I have a slight addiction to my scale LOL) and it's been way up. So, I'm going to just be glad that it's coming down where it *should* be.

My son wrote an acrostic poem for me for mother's day- and for the B he put Beautiful and Bright. Me???? My son thinks I'm beautiful and bright? How awesome is that? LOL That made the day worth it

I really need to get back to drinking my water. And the gym. I only made it once last week because my MP3 player broke amd it's hard for me to get motivated to work if I don't have music LOL. And I found some old exercise tapes I used to do with my mom, I'm gunna give one of them a try later today

Hope you all have a great Monday!
Luxorbea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:09 AM   #65  

Thumbs up today is weigh in day

hello n good morning i stood on the scale today ; i lost 5 pounds ihope to hear good news from all of you i cant write anything else with baby in lap so bye for now
Old 05-14-2007, 10:29 AM   #66  

S/C/G: 190/182/165

Height: 5'6

Hey everyone! I'd also like to join this challenge.

September 3 is going to be around moving in day for my first year in University. I am so excited and looking forward to being a little bit thinner for that. My goal is to lose a pound a week, 17 pounds lighter!
ktandthesmurfs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 10:48 AM   #67  
Can't Never Did Nothin'

S/C/G: 212/166/140

Hi, I'm a little late but do you mind if I join? I'm not new to 3fc, but it's been over a year since I've been actively involved on the forum. I am 38 with one child (my son is 2). I am trying to eat better and starting to exercise a lot more, so for now I don't have an official "plan" but that could change. My goal for Labor Day will be to lose 35 pounds, which would put me halfway to my final goal. I'm really looking forward to checking in with all of you every day! I already weigh on Mondays so that works perfectly for me.

Thanks and good luck to all of us!
Catmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 11:03 AM   #68  

S/C/G: 194/165/135

Height: 5'4"

Monday weigh in - 168.5 I really thought it would be more, I was on TOM last week and sick with stomach flu Monday-Wednesday. BUT I went out for Moms Day dinner last night.........

Off to WALK kids to school, (10,000 step goal)
barbmarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 12:48 PM   #69  

S/C/G: 266/245/176

Height: 5' 9"

Default Monday 16 weeks to go!

Hi all!

Super to all the newcomers! I will try to get you on the chart--if I miss you please let me know!

Well my first week went good--I was hoping for 4lbs but I will settle for the three that I have accomplished. I think checking in daily really helped to keep me on track with my goals--plus getting to know some of you--I can really relate to a lot of what everyone is going thru!

Keep up the hard work and keep us posted on how it goes--even if you slip up keep checking in--that way you build motivation!

PS--it makes it easier for me if you put down in your text how much you lost in the first week--thanks!

Catmint: will lose 35 by Labor Dayd
KT: will lose 17 lbs by Labor Day
Fitmom: will lose 40 lbs by Labor Day
Flowing: will lose 40 lbs by Labor Day
Sam: will lose 60 lbs by Labor Day
Lekhika: Will lose 30 lbs by Labor Day
Debbie: Will lose 32 lbs by Labor Day
Dcapulet: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day
Strawberry: will lose 35 lbs by Labor day--5 down 30 to go!
Aimin: will lose 15 lbs by Labor Day
Bonnie: will lose 30 lbs by Labor Day
Dust: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day
Nina: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day
Abe: will exericise and eat slowly till Labor day
Dolly: will gain a max of 25lbs during pregnancy
Jenn: will lose 35 lbs by Labor Day
Sock: will lose 40 lbs by Labor Day
Marty: will lose 36 lbs by Labor Day
Luxor: will lose 34 lbs by Labor Day
Barb: will lose 32 lbs by Labor Day--4 down 28 to go!
Sno: will lose 34 lbs by Labor Day--3 down 31 to go!
Snowbrocade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 02:45 PM   #70  
small steps equal success

S/C/G: 186/152/135

Height: 5'4"

to everyone new. All the more motivation. I had a very busy weekend and was a little off plan with my eating yesterday becasue my sweet children just had to take me out for breakfast and dinner. Next year I'll request home cooked dinner I think. I weighed in at one pound down from last week so that's 153. It might have been more if we'd skipped dinner out.
I'm getting to the gym sporadically due to my gardens caling to me but I think gardening has to count for some kind of exercise as my hamstrings were sore this am. The veggie garden is off to a great start and I should be eating organic produce in about 3 weeks. Strawberry and Sno. Excellent start to this challenge. Stay motivated everyone

Nina
40 before 40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 06:19 PM   #71  

S/C/G: 265/259/150

Hi everyone! Is it too late to join the Labor day challenge? I need something to really motivate me! I feel like I have so far to go so I think this challenge will help me not look at it like a mountain I can't climb!!! I would like to have at least 35 pounds gone!!! Thank you so much for this group!!!

Holly
Golightly120 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2007, 08:04 PM   #72  

S/C/G: 266/245/176

Holly! You're in!

Holly: will lose 35 lbs by Labor Day
Catmint: will lose 35 by Labor Day
KT: will lose 17 lbs by Labor Day
Fitmom: will lose 40 lbs by Labor Day
Flowing: will lose 40 lbs by Labor Day
Sam: will lose 60 lbs by Labor Day
Lekhika: Will lose 30 lbs by Labor Day
Debbie: Will lose 32 lbs by Labor Day
Dcapulet: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day
Strawberry: will lose 35 lbs by Labor day--5 down 30 to go!
Aimin: will lose 15 lbs by Labor Day
Bonnie: will lose 30 lbs by Labor Day
Dust: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day
Nina: will lose 20 lbs by Labor Day--1 down 19 to go!
Abe: will exericise and eat slowly till Labor day
Dolly: will gain a max of 25lbs during pregnancy
Jenn: will lose 35 lbs by Labor Day
Sock: will lose 40 lbs by Labor Day
Marty: will lose 36 lbs by Labor Day
Luxor: will lose 34 lbs by Labor Day
Barb: will lose 32 lbs by Labor Day--4 down 28 to go!
Sno: will lose 34 lbs by Labor Day--3 down 31 to go!
Snowbrocade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 08:53 AM   #73  

S/C/G: 234/232/150

Height: 5'5"

Well, I actually gained a pound since last week, but I believe it's due to pms. Since I'm just starting my period today, hopefully that pound will go away this week, along with another one or two of it's closest relatives. I'm not walking like I want to, as my heel is hurting. I probably need to break down and take it to the doctor. I've already been trying the stretches and Ibuprohin treatment, to no avail. The good part is, I have actually been eating less. Twice we've eaten out and twice I've not eaten all that was put before me, and at home I'm making a real effort to put less on the plate. This morning was the first time in several days I actually finished a fiull cup of coffee..I just haven't wanted all of it lately. I think I needed that extra caffeine for the cramps I woke up with. But tomorrow may be a totally different ballgame.
I forgot to post my weight loss goals when I first posted..please put me down for a goal of 25 lbs.
abecedarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 01:45 PM   #74  
masterpiece in progress

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 5 ft. 7 inches

Dear All... Good morning..oh wait...it is already 12:30...Good Afternoon! LOL

I am writing to tell you all about a program that has changed my life and revolutionized the way I have been conducting my diet. It is called Hip Hop Abs and they have it on Beachbody.com... I was skeptical at first, but curious enough to give it a go. I LOVE IT! It makes me so happy that I can't wait to do it every day and guess what... I am down already!!! Check out that weight ticker!!!
aimin4thin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2007, 02:29 PM   #75  

wow aimin thats great how much did u lose?how many inches off waist? i was also thinkin of buying it but wanted to ask someone who uses it about its effectiveness n how long have u been using it are you following the diet plan as well tell me all abt it and to all of you who lost even an ounce or didnt gain congrats coz little steps lead to big steps keep it up or should i say DOWN( weight)