Old 05-01-2007, 03:17 PM   #16  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

shelby, too late. I did housework, dishes, I'm in the process of doing laundry.

I am babysitting my nephew today, only from 11-3 then I would like to go for a walk with the kids and maybe take them to the park. I have to be to bed early tonight, and I didn't make it to the gym again today, but I will get back. Friday (the first of 4 glorious days off) DH is taking the day off. the kids are going to daycare and we will spend the day, just the 2 of us. We are probably going to start the morning off with a workout, then I am thinking a quick shopping trip to costco (quick meaning there is an hour drive involved each way, then we will hit a 1:00 movie, then pick up dinner and drinks for the kids, take Makie to Short Sports come home then rest! I am looking so forward to Friday!

I cant believe it is May already!

Shari: down 5.8 pounds? That is totally great!

Michelle I am so glad that rachel is getting her potty training down, and that Robert likes soccer.

Paula, we don't have a store like that around here, at least not one that I have gone to.

Holyteror: I love walking hills! it feels so wonderful doesn't it (even if it hurts a little!

Suz, I hope you are doing okay. I hope you get some time off for good behavior soon.

Robin, you are doing so great!!!!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2007, 05:34 PM   #17  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Good afternoon ladies,
Sounds like all is well with you all. I am just finishing up a late lunch of veggie pizza on a whole wheat pita, and thought I would pop in while it was quiet around here. My DS is napping and my DD is in school.

At any rate. Things are well here. I've had a couple of "treats" lately so I need to get back on track. A friend and I went to Pizza Hut for lunch. I had a big salad and 1 1/2 pcs. of thin crust pizza. Not bad, but it wasn't on plan. I am back on track today, but haven't exercised yet. I am going to do it cuz I took yesterday off.

I'll get to personals later, I need to put dinner on while it's quiet.
Talk to you all later,
Love
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:43 AM   #18  
used to be tofat

S/C/G: 189/128.5/130

Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Hi ladies, I'm still around. My puter is acting up and not letting me do much. I'm still struggling with jaw pain, but I think its starting to loosen up. My eating has been off because I still cant comfortably chew my normal foods. At least my exercise is still going strong to counterbalance the bad.

I'll post personals later if I can without my puter crashing. Good job to all of you. You're all so inspiring.
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2007, 05:06 PM   #19  
a new me

Hi all,
Everyone must be busy exercisin' it's soo quiet around here. HEHEHE.
Hope all is well with you. I thought I was going to get to personals, but my DD is up sooner, much sooner, than I expected from her nap. At any rate,
things are well here. I am back on track today. I had a great and filling lunch and a really good breakfast. I am hooked on the roasted califlower. I think I am going to try eggplant at some point this week. I have a dish that I make using it, but it's usually masked my the bread crumbs and italian sausage. I think I could even modify that dish a bit too though by adding turkey italian sausage and wheat bread crumbs. Well as of this week I am down 27 pounds. My goal was 172 by the end of this challenge. I am not too sure that I am going to make that, but I am going to give it a good push.
Today I did my walk and jog WATP and took the kids for a walk to the park. I am going to try and sneak another workout in tonight. I took Mon and Tues off so I've got to put some extra in somewhere. I was just soo tired. I feel a little more energetic today though.
Well I will check in with you all later.
Love
Old 05-02-2007, 07:47 PM   #20  
Calorie Counter

Just a quickie to say hi! still maintaining, but I am going back to the gym startint friday!!!! Ill post more later!
Old 05-03-2007, 10:01 AM   #21  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Hi girls- How's the weather where you are? It's finally nice here and it's suppose to stay nice through the rest of the week and weekend. The boy scouts have another camp out this weekend so nice weather is good to here.
I've been doing really well with eating and exercise. I'm hoping the scale will finally go down, of course here we are almost at the weekend end again. I'm going to have to work extra hard this weekend to get or keep the weight off!

Jeni- Love your plans for your 4 day weekend? How do you like the job so far?

Brandi- I've been wondering how you were feeling. Take care!!

Love- You are doing great. Keep up the good work. I can see you making your goal.

I'm on my way outside to do some digging in the flower gardens to get ready to plant some stuff. There's a million and some weeds out there.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 10:37 AM   #22  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

Happy Birthday Brandy!!!!!

I hope you have a great day (and are feeling better) and a FANTASTIC year.

rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 03:11 PM   #23  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

everyone!

Brandy ~
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2007, 05:58 PM   #24  

Is it Brandy's Birthday? OK I just checked her profile and it is indeed her Birthday.
Old 05-04-2007, 12:15 AM   #25  
a new me

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Brandy! Happy Birthday to YOU!
Wishing you a wonderful day and a healthy new you!
Old 05-04-2007, 12:24 AM   #26  
a new me

Well I thought I would check in before i turn in. All is well here. I've done pretty good on the eating front, but exercise wise it's been a horrible week for me. Only got in Sunday and Wednesday. Althogh I've done a bunch of housework this week. Up and down the stairs with laundry. I even got my junk counter cleaned today. Anyone have any good suggestions for keep the mail clutter down. I have a counter that catches everything, and it drives me crazy.
At any rate, I made fajitas tonight. My DH must have really liked them cuz he had 4. I kept mine to a min. of 2, but really loaded up on the veggies. It was the first time I'd ever made them so I think they made the rotation.

Paula-Sounds like you are on track. You may not meet your goal, but i am sure you are headed in the right direction. Are you a bachelorette again this weekend? My DH gets every other Friday off, so I hope to get some errands run tomorrow.

Shari-How are things with you. Hooray on moving the scale. Keep up the good work.

Jeni-Enjoy your time off. I am wishing everyone your house to be well!

Well I am going to post a weed cuz i think I do better when I commit, so here goes,
W-64 oz. Been doing this pretty good with my new H2O bottle.
E-Walk in the am. I am going to try and do Water aerobics either tomorrow or Saturday as well.
E-On Plan. Been pretty good here too. Just need to control my portions.
D-Get the rest of my laundry finished, some packaged mailed, and the rest of my house clean!
Good night
Old 05-04-2007, 07:33 AM   #27  

Good morning ladies- Looks like another nice day already. The suns shining and the birds are singing. I managed to get s log of flower bed work done. I dug up 2 sections that I wan to plant and I raked leaves that were along the fence and got them packed up for trash day. My youngest grandson was here in the morning so he helped me. Then I walked him to school and continued on my way to do my 30 minute walk. It felt so good to get outside.
My hubby went golfing after work so I went to dinner with my daughter. We decided on Mexican food. I ordered chicken fajitas and a Margarita. I haven't had a drink in a long time and was in the mood for one. I brought most of the fajita stuff home so I could eat it for lunch the next few days.
My plan for today is to get more digging and raking done in the morning. Then after lunch I'll do my walking. I'll probably go out to dinner with my daughter. It will probably be Italian food so I'll get he gilled chicken salad instead of pasta.

Love- Yes, I will have the weekend to myself again. Hubby is going motorcycle riding, the older 2 boys are going camping with the Boy Scouts and the 2 younger kids are going to the other gp's for the weekend. I'm planning on going to the nursery to get some plants. I want to get the window boxes and other planters planted. If I spend a little at a time maybe I won't notice how much it costs to make the yard all pretty.

W- at least 3 bottles of water
E- 30 minute walk and yard work
E- Stay close to plan
D- Enjoy the nice weather and get some fresh air today, but don't overdo it and get so sore that I can't move in the morning. Baby steps!!
Old 05-04-2007, 08:28 AM   #28  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

i wanna go out and garden but it's been raining...again. weather's drivin me nuts...allergies too. i've been trying to prepare for a craft fair....i need to get more exercise and better eating in. I'm just too tired when I get home, and too tired when I get up. i feel like i have no me time anymore I might head to the grocery store this am and get a few things for lunch. fresh salad mix, cucumbers, etc. some fruit too....went to the dentist yesterday after work....i have to go back for 2 fillings on monday and then go see the endontologist. yippee skippee

How are you all doin? Sorry I missed your birthday brandy Hope it was great
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2007, 11:13 AM   #29  
Calorie Counter

I'm here!! I'll post more later! off to the GYM!!!
Old 05-04-2007, 11:23 PM   #30  
Calorie Counter

Hi! I finally got to work out today! it was wonderful! I am going tomorrow and sunday and Monday (I hope). I even got to sit in the hot tub Now I am getting ready for a night of movie watching. Have a great weekend everyone!