Height: 5' 3 1/2"

Paula-
ArtsyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:23 PM   #33  
Movin' and Groovin'

S/C/G: 289/269/180

Height: 5'6"

Hey, Gals!!!

I am definately in for the challenge. Sorry, I haven't been around for awhile. Things have been getting hectic at home and work.

We start Easter break tomorrow(the school I work at does). The girls have school tomorrow and then we will all be off till Tuesday. I have plans to clean carpets tomorrow while the girls are gone. Anyone know of any non-chemical cleaners I can use instead of buying the ones they sell with the vacuum. I heard vinegar works well.

My plan for the challenge is to lose 10 lbs. With it getting warmer (well, it was), I am getting outside more.

I bought a bike this past weekend. We all went out Sunday and had fun riding our bikes around at the state park near us. It was a lot of fun. Can't wait to do it again.

Hopefully, I will get a chance to ring in more this challenge.
JennyWenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 07:24 PM   #34  
Calorie Counter

Height: 5'4"

Happy b-day Paula ; I am not going to work at the restraunt, it just is too much for me.

Gotta run b-day party to attend
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:08 PM   #35  
3 + years maintaining

S/C/G: 287/120's

Height: 5 foot nuthin'

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULA!!!!
rockinrobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:07 AM   #36  
Cowboy Fan 4 Life!

S/C/G: 248/236.6/140

Height: 5'0"

morning everyone, i hope you're doing well. i had the worst day eating yesterday....i haven't had a day this bad in a loooooooooooooooong time. I'll do my best to not have another one. Gotta get ready for work, hope you all have a super day.
Holyteror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:20 AM   #37  
Christine's Mission

S/C/G: 178/152/135

Even tho i don't know that well.. Happy Birthday Paula!!! with all your hard workwith the weight loss effots i am sure you deserve to have a fabulous day!!!

I hope everyone has fun Easter plans... i'm going to visit my parents in Massachusetts. It's much colder there than here in Texas so all my friends and family are going to laugh at me cause i'll be cold the whole time... i've become a pansy when it comes to that, it's mildly embarrasing!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!
nosnah1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:24 AM   #38  

S/C/G: 188/176/150

Thanks for all the Birthday wishes. All in all the day yesterday wasn't too bad. I had a salad for lunch and then I had a salad with grilled chicken at dinner. It was the best chicken breast I think I've ever eaten. It literally melted in my mouth. Then she brought out a little ice cream sundae in a tortilla shell. Lucky for me my hubby was more than willing to help me eat it. Then I had the birthday cake when we got home. I'm still the same weight so I don't feel too bad. I'll have to work hared today to get more off.

Today's weed
W- 3-4 bottles of water
E- eat lots of veggies today
E- Walk on the treadmill 30 minutes
D- Stay busy working on special orders so I don't go into the kitchen.
grammpaula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:41 AM   #39  
a new me

S/C/G: 200/192/145

Height: 5'2"

Morning all,
The last few mornings have been really hard for me. I've been dragging. I didn't get out of the bed this morning until 7:45. Not good cuz the kiddos usually wake up and I don't get much done until naptime. At any rate, I ate pretty good yesterday. My girlfriend made this chicken crossiant thing and I only had a bite. She made a fantastic salad and I brought my own yogurt so all was good. Then I made the fam chicken and rice and veggie stir-fry for me. I still haven't dropped the pound I gained, but I think i need to up my exercise, and possibly the calories. I think i'll do some tracking on fit day to see how many calories I am actually consuming.

Today I've got an Easter party at DD's school. I am responsible for the healthy snack. That's a hard one when you're dealing with 3 and 4 year olds. I'm thinking apple slices and cheese cubes. My DD loves those mini pepper and celery, but that's not very normal.

UGH, I just can't seem to get moving. I am actually typing with my eyes closed I am soo tired. I think I'll get in bed a little early if I can. My DH is off tomorrow, and that usually throws me off as well. It's like it's saturday.

Well I get to personals later. Paula, glad you had a good bday. Sounds like you did.
Chat with you chicks later.
lovemacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:43 AM   #40  
a new me

Oh yeah, my WEED
W-64 oz. gotta get this in.
E-4 mile WATP
E-fruit, veggies and such. Write down what goes in.
D-Get my house in order. It's the worst I've ever seen it. Do It!
Old 04-05-2007, 11:12 AM   #41  
One Day At A Time

S/C/G: 318/ticker/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi girls~how are we all doing!?

Day four on plan...doing great. Went to aerobics class this morning, felt like a complete idiot. I couldn't keep up with the instructor, some 19 yr old hardbody....LOL she was tough! I usually see the evening instructor, she's at least 40 yrs old and her workouts are tough but doable.

Got to play in the poker tournament last night! FUN! There were 175 people there (I've never been in a tourny that big before) and I went out in 16th place, and THEY WERE PAYING OUT 12!!!!!!!!! So no $$$$ for me, but I got to play long enough to stay out. Plus I did win $50 bucks in the 50/50 tickets. I can't wait to go play in that one again.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAULA, sorry the sentiment was late, but the love is there! xoxox

Sorry no more time, gotta do the Easter basket shopping and NAP for work tonight. Love to all xooxxoxo Michelle
NurseMichelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 10:03 PM   #42  
Angelina/Gerard is Love

S/C/G: 291.8/286.8/199

Height: 5'4 1/2

Hi everyone! just a quick note to say that I absolutely HATE the Birmingham bus system! I've missed water aerobics two straight days in a row. Grrr! TTYL!
JasonsLea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 08:24 AM   #43  
Calorie Counter

Just a quick HELLO to all of my friends. Work is killing me these days (just lots of it to do). 1 woman is driving me CRAZY. I think she must have been a cougar in a former life (and I must of been a deer). She stalks me. She is new, but she still annoys me.

The weather is beautiful for us the last 2 days. We got to 74!!! that is a good summer day for us here. Last night Makie rode her bike for the first time (with help of daddy and training wheels) we rode to subway for dinner.

Time for IBprofen and to get to work. I have found muscles that I didn't know I had. plus my biceps are getting stronger!!!

Quick hit:

W 80 oz
E 45-60 minutes
E 1400
D get in my WEE/ grocery shop!
jcatron243 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2007, 11:48 AM   #44  
a new me

Smile

hello all,
Just a quick note before I begin my day. I got on the scale this morning and it just doesn't want to move. I am not going to get discouraged. I am not going to get discouraged. (this is my self talk here). I put that one pound on during my trip and it won't come off. UGH! I think I need to up the exercise. But on a good note. I'd bought some jeans before my journey began and I was nowhere close to getting them buttoned. I'd actually put them in my car to return them. Well last night I slipped them in and even buttoned and zipped them. They are a bit tight, but my DH said they looked good. ONly thing is the spare tire buldging around my waist. So I got some work to do.

My DD is running a fever today, so things will probably be a little quiet around here. Plus it's suppose to snow tonight. I just love Colorado weather. My Weed is pretty much the same as yesterday. I've been eating extremly well and I don't miss all the junky stuff. I found a great website on the whole foods thread that I am going to pull some recipes from. Lots of veggies.
Gotta go work out. I think I am going to pull out the old Tae bo tape. I've got to get that scale movin.
Talk at you all later.
Old 04-06-2007, 01:38 PM   #45  
Movin' and Groovin'

S/C/G: 289/269/180

Good day all!

I have all my Easter shopping done. Got the girls new dresses and shoes today. Can't wait for when I get there hair all done up and take pictures. I was lucky and got dresses that match there personalities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeni- Hurray for Maki riding her bike and hurray for your biceps getting stronger.

lovemacon--Sorry to hear your DD is sick. Hope she gets to feeling better soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
W-No problems there. It is all I drink.
E- Done for today!
E- Doing good on this as well.
D- Hopefully get eggs colored today. I have to work tonight, so we may have to wait till tomorrow.
JennyWenny is offline   Reply With Quote